“There are some creepy, crazy dudes on this defense, and we take pride in those opportunities.”’ - says Micah Hyde

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

I read that and chuckled. This is the hungriest team Buffalo has had in years. There attitude is infectious and with the athletes that are on the team, they are fun too watch. This year is going to be very entertaining. 

I love it. A defense with an edge! From parts unknown with questionable intentions!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

I read that and chuckled. This is the hungriest team Buffalo has had in years. There attitude is infectious and with the athletes that are on the team, they are fun too watch. This year is going to be very entertaining. 

Im not sure I’ve seen a team this motivated since the 90’s. I know it’s overreaction Monday, but man this team seems special this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

The intensity this defense plays with is similar to the jim Swartz defense a few years ago and its awesome

The best quote from that season came after a dolphins game from a dolphins player and it was along the lines of "those guys on defense are crazy, there was point in the game where they barked like dogs at us for an entire series"

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The intensity this defense plays with is similar to the jim Swartz defense a few years ago and its awesome

The best quote from that season came after a dolphins game from a dolphins player and it was along the lines of "those guys on defense are crazy, there was point in the game where they barked like dogs at us for an entire series"

They WERE intense.  I was sorry to see Swartz go.  

2 hours ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Hmm, creepy crazy? That's odd terminology.

Kinfa like "eventually that mac and cheese will be nice, wet and juicy. "