Zay Jones Atwal Eye Care Commercial

26 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Atwal Eye Care.  Uses a laser to fix your eyes, right?  Last guy who strapped anyone to a table and used a laser was Auric Goldfinger.  ?

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to have 20/20 eyesight."

• Haha (+1) 6

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

See who ended up with Lester Hayes’ jar of Stickum.

There is no need for the magical gripping gel because now there are magical gloves that help you latch on to the balls like nails to magnets. Yet, he still has the dropsies.  

I am not making light of anything, I’m just wondering if this had anything to do with his mental health issues he experienced just because there have been some studies done over the last few years linking lasik to psychosis. 

http://vivo.med.cornell.edu/display/pubid84995768034

https://www.healio.com/ophthalmology/cornea-external-disease/news/print/ocular-surgery-news/{4e39c27a-f999-4200-9c51-e3b01266a90b}/dry-eye-depression-and-lasik-serious-thoughts-about-a-serious-issue

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27835728/

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

Keeping his eyes on the ball is a start, but the real goal is to keep his HANDS on the ball. I guess it’s one step in the right direction.....baby steps, said (What About) Bob.   ?

Edited by Augie

34 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He needs to talk to Robert Kraft, he knows all about the benefits of having soft hands.

Getting massaged is an accepted part of staying fit and recovery. Modern day football practices can be stimulating. :)

Really REALLY hope his does get cut. So I can see what jerkoffs on this board say about foster dropping balls. Or Sweeney. Or McKenzie. D***heads, every single one of ya. 

That’s fine when he’s on the team again you got another scapegoat for josh allen throwing it 5 yards past a MFer.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Really REALLY hope his does get cut. So I can see what jerkoffs on this board say about foster dropping balls. Or Sweeney. Or McKenzie. D***heads, every single one of ya. 

That’s fine when he’s on the team again you got another scapegoat for josh allen throwing it 5 yards past a MFer.

3 hours ago, Irv said:

You guys are jerks.  Do you know how difficult it is to put a contact in with a frying pan?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Punks! Pistol Packin’ Punks, Irv. 

Get it right. You have a reputation to uphold.

Not gonna lie ... I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen any armadillos yet.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Learn how to see while looking directly at the sun and learn how to see those low and away Allen throws a lot sooner than you do!!!

Pretty sure that's a different surgery... 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Not gonna lie ... I'm a little disappointed that we haven't seen any armadillos yet.

You know, I took graphic arts in college.  A certain moderator, unfortunately does not share our affection for the Zay/Armadillo masterpiece. 

On 8/11/2019 at 1:35 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Atwal Eye Care.  Uses a laser to fix your eyes, right?  Last guy who strapped anyone to a table and used a laser was Auric Goldfinger.  ?

Right for the family jewels!

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doing an Allstate commercial would be more ironic.  Donchathink?

Yeah he'd be a good Mayhem...

"I'm stone hands Jones... Its the 4th Quarter, 5 seconds left and you're down by 4. Your team has the ball at the 5 yard line... You could've had a better receiver but instead chose a cut rate player like me... You throw me the ball expecting a Touchdown and celebration.... instead I ripe out your heart and end you playoff hopes with a bobble and drop as time expires. so get Allstate and prevent Mayhem like me."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

Yeah he'd be a good Mayhem...

"I'm stone hands Jones... Its the 4th Quarter, 5 seconds left and you're down by 4. Your team has the ball at the 5 yard line... You could've had a better receiver but instead chose a cut rate player like me... You throw me the ball expecting a Touchdown and celebration.... instead I ripe out your heart and end you playoff hopes with a bobble and drop as time expires. so get Allstate and prevent Mayhem like me."

I think he was referring to the "You're in good hands with Allstate" slogan.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I think he was referring to the "You're in good hands with Allstate" slogan.

yeah I am aware, I was taking it in a different direction... 

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This.

[big ol' video of the same video above, just removed it so as not to be redundant]

That's a nice breakdown. Bummed me right out that Zay didn't catch that, I mean, I can get how Allen sometimes puts the ball in not so great a spot but this one hit him right in the face and he dropped it like a hot potato. I wanna see Zay succeed, I think he has talent, and, well, if he succeeds it helps the team, so... but the drops (especially these ones) can't happen.