Tag abuse

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

What are you trying to say @Cripple Creekis a thug and all of us being viciously abused by him need to hire Korean Uncles?

Give me a little time... Let me get a hold of @BringBackFergy and see what he says. He may have to contact @Gugny & @Augie to see if such tactics are socially acceptable. Might have to clear it with our accountant @Mike in Horseheads, he makes all the financial decisions. Korean Uncles gotta be expensive!

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Over the past few days I've noticed quite a bit of tag abuse going on here.  Guys like @ExiledInIllinois, @BringBackFergy, @Mike in Horseheads, @Augie & @Gugny are always tagging me or someone else in their idiotic posts.

Is there any way to stop this?

The tag on my pillow says "do not remove under penalty of law". So I can't help

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Over the past few days I've noticed quite a bit of tag abuse going on here.  Guys like @ExiledInIllinois, @BringBackFergy, @Mike in Horseheads, @Augie & @Gugny are always tagging me or someone else in their idiotic posts.

Is there any way to stop this?

Yes change your posting alias.

Or SDS could start charging to use tags like custom license plates.  Does not need to be a lot to add up quick.

29 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

THANK you!!!!

Don't despair, surely there's plenty to work with from them to show otherwise.

Same goes for all of us in here.

Edited by I am the egg man

Jesus Christ... I just woke up (NOT that I wasn't already woke... Sensei @Gugny taught me well!)... My browser is exploding!

Do I whine and cry... Make a gratuitous thread about it?  Or just suck it it up!

Life is hard having to wallow through these notifications... But you don't see me pissing and moaning 

All I gotta say to @Cripple Creek is, in the immortal and everlasting words of Boy George:

"Popularity (familiarity) breeds contempt" [Gospel of Mark] Video sans opening line:

23 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Who is your favorite korean? 

#1 - Me obviously

#2. This guy....

This is Jonny Kim.  Jonny Kim was a NAVY SEAL for 7 years.  After retiring from the NAVY, he went to Harvard Medical and got his Doctorate of Medicine.  He became an ER Physician.  After that, he decided he wanted to become an Astronaut....so now in August of 2019...he will have completed his training and will become an Astronaut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Kim

Image result for Johnny Kim

33 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Who is your favorite korean? 

This guy PSY, then after that @GoBills808, then after that, the hot hostess @ the Korean BBQ that fires up my hibachi.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

#1 - Me obviously

#2. This guy....

This is Jonny Kim.  Jonny Kim was a NAVY SEAL for 7 years.  After retiring from the NAVY, he went to Harvard Medical and got his Doctorate of Medicine.  He became an ER Physician.  After that, he decided he wanted to become an Astronaut....so now in August of 2019...he will have completed his training and will become an Astronaut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Kim

Image result for Johnny Kim

NOT that there is anything wrong with this...

You have obviously NOT SEEN the hot hostess at the Korean BBQ!  You'd change your mind!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No one can accuse me of tagging. There is a simple reason for that: I don't know how. Sometimes willful ignorance entitles one to make the claim of innocence. I will ignore anyone who tries to teach me the disreputable act of tagging. So just leave me alone and keep your knowledge to yourself. :ph34r: