LeSean McCoy on the trading block?

LeShady can play on my team anytime he wants.  There were stretches last year that he was still the best player on the team, even though his final numbers were disappointing.  The O-line completely sucked last year.  I can't wait to see what he can do with a real O-line again.  

• Like (+1) 1

Anything to better the team i wouldn't put past Beane but if he does i would probably believe that Gore would be pissed as the 2 are good friends & it seemed as though Frank looked to shady for what he thought of the team before he signed !

Gore would be a total professional as he has always been but i wouldn't see him as being happy with the move !! 

1 hour ago, Starr Almighty said:

Yeldon isn't good. He's actually worse than Shadys last season. Everyone is aware of that right?

Yeldon had 100 fewer rushing yards (in the same number of games), more all-purpose yards and more TDs.  Plus he'll be 25 when the season starts; not 31.

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Why? The finally have some depth instead of two yard Tolbert. 

Injuries happen and I'm glad we have 3 starting caliber players at RB

I agree, at this point appreciate the depth and let him play out his final year in Buffalo.  Maybe he blows up with an improved OL?  Next year draft your starter.

Highly unlikely that the Bills can get the sort of value via trade that he could potentially offer in production for the Bills.

31 year old and declining, coming off an off year at a $9M a year price tag.   

He represents good leadership to the team and who knows?  He could be rejuvenated and have a 1000 yard season.  No need to look at cap savings for this year as it's not needed.

2 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Yeldon isn't good. He's actually worse than Shadys last season. Everyone is aware of that right?

If Yeldon had been signed as the Bills' feature back I think there would be reason for concern.  But he wasn't.  And he caught 65 passes last season.

This is the kind of move the Pats*** would make and everyone would rave about how much they'll get out of him in a RBBC system.  But it's the Bills so nah.

• Like (+1) 1