LeSean McCoy on the trading block?

It would look stupid on their part at this point to trade him. If they were going to do it, it should have been last season and they let the deadline pass without making a deal where they could have gotten optimal value. He looked really bad last year, I doubt thy could get much of anything a this point.  They also keep saying how much he is a part of their "plan" next season, so I doubt it but anything is possible. 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Can we move on from this fake news media speculation that literally ignores every real word that has come out of the real peoples mouths?

Beane, McD, Gore, etc have all repeatedly said they signed Gore because McCoy really wanted him here.  Gore said he came here because of his relationship with McCoy.  They said they want Gore here as a leader and inspiration on how to physically prepare to be in shape late in your career to be effective.  

McCoy isn't going anywhere unless someone calls Beane and makes him an offer he cant turn down.  But I cant see any scenario where Beane is now actively shopping McCoy IMO.  

Who knows, maybe someone did inquire about McCoy pending how the draft falls, and they signed TJ as insurance to pull off that trade if it falls that way.  Beane is a good enough GM that he will not hesitate to make the best decision at any given moment for this team.  But I seriously doubt that Beane is out there shopping McCoy.   

...uh oh...it's only Monday and you want us to deal with this "voice of reason" stuff?...where the hell are your manners??...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Would yall do this?

BILLS

McCoy + 40th pick + 5th Round pick

PHILLY

25th pick

No.

BTW, Where you from, Bro. I havent seen many"yall"s on this board, thats Okie slang!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And yet the likes of Ivory were productive. Hmmm interesting 

No.

Not really interesting at all.

Two different backs. No shifty back was going to have as much success as a straight ahead runner would behind that o-line.

9 hours ago, McBean said:

Should’ve been done 2 years ago.

I’ve wanted McCoy gone for a very long time.

If we can get anything out of him at this point, you send him packing.

9 hours ago, McBean said:

I agree, but I’m also somewhat happy it didn’t happen two years ago. We’d still have that pesky playoff drought nonsense looming over the franchise. A lot can be said for that streak being over. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eanyills said:

This board is delusional if people think the line is Shady’s issue.

He's 31, I'd be skeptical if he hadn't lost a step.

Still, the main issue has been the line.  Looking at the free agency acquisitions, Beane seems to agree.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Image result for lesean mccoy

The trio of LeSean McCoy, Gore and Yeldon offers a diverse skill set to go along with quarterback Josh Allen's running ability. Might the addition of Gore and Yeldon this offseason lead to speculation the Bills might dangle McCoy in possible trade talks during the draft later this week?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027277/article/bills-sign-rb-tj-yeldon-to-twoyear-contract

Yes it will lead to speculation the Bills  might look to trade him.

Can he honestly have any trade value at all? Put together a garbage year, was stopped for negative yardage far too much, is old, has a high cap hit. I can’t really see a positive. Your better off taking a shot on a 5-UDFA RB. If he were to be heavily shopped I cannot see him getting anything more than a 5th. I would expect a 7th. At the return he would get it is probably better to just keep him for locker room cohesion.