LeSean McCoy on the trading block?

Image result for lesean mccoy

The trio of LeSean McCoy, Gore and Yeldon offers a diverse skill set to go along with quarterback Josh Allen's running ability. Might the addition of Gore and Yeldon this offseason lead to speculation the Bills might dangle McCoy in possible trade talks during the draft later this week?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027277/article/bills-sign-rb-tj-yeldon-to-twoyear-contract

Edited by HOUSE

3 minutes ago, McBean said:

Should’ve been done 2 years ago.

I’ve wanted McCoy gone for a very long time.

If we can get anything out of him at this point, you send him packing.

Yeah Definitely would have moved him before last years fall of the cliff production.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, McBean said:

well beings that he was arguably the best player on the field in a playoff game 2 seasons ago with a bum ankle and has only had one bad season as a bill I find this statement quite foolish honestly. last year during the trade rumors when the season was lost? sure I could see a move then. but "for a very long time". silly talk!

the reality now is that his presence on the team and leadership is much more valuable than the 6th rounder he could get on the market. he'll play out his deal and walk. no biggie.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

All of you guys talking trash about shady look at the line he ran behind last year let's see what he can do with a improved line then judge him you guys are something else always looking to crucify a player until they do well then its back on the bandwagon 

• Like (+1) 12

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Why would you have wanted to get rid of an RB with 1500-1600 total yards behind a mediocre o-line. Two years ago, he was coming off a season where he was averaging 5.4 ypc. I guess if you thought you could get max value (or you were worried about the stories), it makes sense, but I don't really get why you would be so hot to get rid of a guy coming off one of the best seasons for an RB. And, you could say b/c of last year, but he was an integral part of the season we made the playoffs, when he was a top 10 yardage back.

Edited by thurst44
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, McBean said:

Good thing we didn’t trade him 2 years ago.  If we did, we’d still be talking about our drought and what it will take to break it. 

He needs an NFL caliber OL and OL coach.  He didn’t have that last year.

• Like (+1) 3