Hey Bill fans!

In summary, we made a bunch of big moves in free agency, mostly on the offensive side of the ball. 

There are many new additions to the offensive line, with the biggest being center Mitch Moorse from KC.

Also added receivers John Brown (Ravens) and Cole Beasley (Cowgirls) and ageless RB Frank Gore. There you have it. 

Ice, sorry to hear you might get a bit more snow this week. Love what our GM has been up to this offseason so far. Did you catch the Bleacher Report article by Tyler Dunne? Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go this year. Any thoughts on that?

28 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go

Ya.

How will it go between the two? Is Guy LaFleur a Quarterback whisperer? One for highly talented, but temperamental QB's?

Dare i say Bills are going to kick some butt.....but again ive been saying this for 20 years+......i am reluctantly hopeful again.....how are your packers doing this offseason?  You guys dropped some players i was surprised about?

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had a few people tell me it's false and most of it didn't happen. What do you Bill fans think of all this?

I personally think Rodgers is a whining cry baby that makes Brady look like a good kid. So I have no doubt it’s true. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had a few people tell me it's false and most of it didn't happen. What do you Bill fans think of all this?

I think the BILLS offensive line has been upgraded substantially with lots of moving parts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys dislike the Packers as much as Rodgers attitude?

No. I like the Packers. It’s a shame really because I cannot stand Rodgers. Hate him with a passion. He’s been such a Whiny brat since draft day, I could never get behind him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

No. I like the Packers. It’s a shame really because I cannot stand Rodgers. Hate him with a passion. He’s been such a Whiny brat since draft day, I could never get behind him. 

Well just wondering if this has an effect on our organization.

2 hours ago, Idandria said:

In summary, we made a bunch of big moves in free agency, mostly on the offensive side of the ball. 

There are many new additions to the offensive line, with the biggest being center Mitch Moorse from KC.

Also added receivers John Brown (Ravens) and Cole Beasley (Cowgirls) and ageless RB Frank Gore. There you have it. 

Big is a bit of a relative term here, no?

Like WE are jacked, but if im discussing our moves w/say some rando jets fan - i don't describe them as 'big'. Maybe 'potentially solid' or 'encouraging' but BIG, IMO, isn't the best or most accurate term to describe our FA acquisitions. 

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Well just wondering if this has an effect on our organization.

Well, then yes it does I guess. I’ve always liked the Packers but can’t stand Rodgers so I won’t say that I can’t stand the Packers now, but I enjoy watching Rodgers lose. So therefore, the Packers fall in there. 

If Rodgers could get injured and then your backup comes in and takes your team to the Super Bowl, I’d be cool with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ice, sorry to hear you might get a bit more snow this week. Love what our GM has been up to this offseason so far. Did you catch the Bleacher Report article by Tyler Dunne? Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go this year. Any thoughts on that?

Was gonna ask the same question. 

12 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Mainly Rodgers for me.

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What are your feeling about Rodgers? Also, are you a Favre fan?

34 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

The part that's false is McCarthy getting massages during team meetings.  Everything about Rodgers being an arrogant, selfish douche is true.  He got his coach fired.  Now he can live with that team sucking until he retires.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I don't think Lafluer will be able to turn the team around IMO. We shall see but it could be another Sub .500 season.

I agree with this assessment. I also think it’s part of the reason why so many hold a negative view of Rodgers. Everyone understands that football is a team game. We also live in an era that favors QB’s. In 2019 there are very few excuses for a QB of Rodgers caliber to post a record below .500. However fair or unfair it may be, the record of his team is a direct reflection on him. The struggles of that team with a generational talent under center is a big reason people believe behind the scenes drama is occurring. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gobills1212 said:

Big is a bit of a relative term here, no?

Like WE are jacked, but if im discussing our moves w/say some rando jets fan - i don't describe them as 'big'. Maybe 'potentially solid' or 'encouraging' but BIG, IMO, isn't the best or most accurate term to describe our FA acquisitions. 

Mitch Moorse was the best FA o-lineman. If he wasn’t than tell me who was. 

Thats big. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

The part that's false is McCarthy getting massages during team meetings.  Everything about Rodgers being an arrogant, selfish douche is true.  He got his coach fired.  Now he can live with that team sucking until he retires.

Regardless, McCarthy deserved to be fired. He was the most overrated coach this side of Jon Gruden. I was hoping the Jest would hire him.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Not an Aaron Rogers fan. I liked the Packers during the Bret Favre years but ever since Aaron Rogers took over I’m not interested in GB anymore. Sorry nothing personal. 

19 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Regardless, McCarthy deserved to be fired. He was the most overrated coach this side of Jon Gruden. I was hoping the Jest would hire him.

Yeah, I'm sure that Super Bowl win sucked balls.  But I guess that was all Rodgers, right?

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Rodgers probably has the most raw talent of any QB in the NFL, but I think he's probably not the easiest person in the world with which to get along.  There are QBs whom I think are worse persons than Rodgers -  Ben Rottenberger being among them.

29 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, I'm sure that Super Bowl win sucked balls.  But I guess that was all Rodgers, right?

I don't care about Rodgers one way or the other and you're certainly entitled to your irrational hatred for a guy you've never met. My opinion is that McCarthy is no great shakes as a coach and I'm certainly entitled to my opinion.

56 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hey IceBowl. Do you guys like cheese? Is it cold there? Do you guys like wearing mittens? I hope you guys do good this year...but not as good as our guys. Thanks for checking in with us guys. Go Bills!!

Do they like cheese? They WEAR cheese!!!

My mother ran a string thru my coat so my connected mittens never got separated. She was either cutting edge, or I was considered.....”borderline”.  Not sure there.... 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hey IceBowl. Do you guys like cheese? Is it cold there? Do you guys like wearing mittens? I hope you guys do good this year...but not as good as our guys. Thanks for checking in with us guys. Go Bills!!

I just wish for good clean Packers and Bills games with no injuries. I like their guys and our guys and the other guys, but I would prefer the Bills beat all the guys.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do they like cheese? They WEAR cheese!!!

My mother ran a string thru my coat so my connected mittens never got separated. She was either cutting edge, or I was considered.....”borderline”.  Not sure there.... 

If you were in Wisconsin, your mother would've used string cheese...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1