What names a week from now would you like to see on buffalo?

corta765

7 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Paradis/Williams - Humphries is ok, I'd prefer a trade for a legit WR

I would also but given the WR market I think its more likely we get a guy like Humphries to go with Metcalf or Neal in the draft and Zay/Foster/McKenize

I need players that have really bad production, but the Bills explain that they were bad because of being on a bad team, having a bad QB, having a bad coach, having a nagging injury, having an anomalous year, having a sophomore slump, needing a change of scenery, needing a clean slate, needing a fresh start, needing a system designed for them, needing to be reunited with players they used to play with, needing a coach they used to have, needing an organization that builds around them, needing a philosophy they believe in, needing to get away from the chaos of a large market, needing a fan base that's dedicated and understands.  

Just now, mcdamit said:

i don;t care about names but they need to get a center and a right tackle that are at least nfl average.imo    they should add a couple vet wide recievers too

I agree.  No more Mills, Groy, or the center the signed a few weeks ago.   It's time to stabilize the OL both through F/A AND the draft.

While there are plenty of quality players out there(and a ton of cap space to be spent), it is slightly odd that the first three guys to commit to the Bills, are a TE who missed almost all of last year, a CB who missed almost all of last year, and a 50 year old RB.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I hope we sign Williams and Humphries so we can draft BPA at 9 because I think that will be a DL.

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

We're running short of Williams' we need more.

Absolutely! A team named Bill needs a William.

15 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

We're running short of Williams' we need more.

You're looking for plurality not possession there.

So I think it would be: "We're running short of Williamses, we need more."

:lol:

17 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I need players that have really bad production, but the Bills explain that they were bad because of being on a bad team, having a bad QB, having a bad coach, having a nagging injury, having an anomalous year, having a sophomore slump, needing a change of scenery, needing a clean slate, needing a fresh start, needing a system designed for them, needing to be reunited with players they used to play with, needing a coach they used to have, needing an organization that builds around them, needing a philosophy they believe in, needing to get away from the chaos of a large market, needing a fan base that's dedicated and understands.  

Is that “The Process” that we are trusting in? :unsure:

• Like (+1) 1

With what we have added already, I would like to see us get D.Williams.  Then draft best OL available with our 1st pick.  It would completely revamp our O-line.  Add another receiver either T.Willams or Tate and another pass rusher.  Draft D-line with the 2nd pick. WR\RB with 3rd and 4th round picks.  

That would give us a pretty solid O-line with Dawkins, Long, Morse, Teller, Williams, and the drafted player to choose from.  An upgraded receiving corps with the FA receiver, then Duke Williams, Zay, Foster, and the draft pick.  An interesting battle for the RB position.  With the corner we picked up to go opposite Tre, a couple more piece to solidify the D-line... The defense should be pretty stout.  

I would feel pretty good about us going into this upcoming season