GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I honestly think Goff doesn't know how to run the offense without someone in his ear. He's totally unprepared.

I don’t think it’s lack of preparation. He melts under pressure.

Sean should tell him to jog into the locker room and find his balls, if you don’t find them, stay in the locker room. 

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

U spent the entires Eagles game reveling in confusion about the ramifications of the Jordan Matthews TD catch on Bills management when literally no one else cared

By "no one else," you of course mean YOU. There are people here who disagree with you.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone acts so ridiculous about a dome for the Bills. Listen to this crowd. Can you imagine Bills fans inside? It would be worth 2-3 wins a year. The Bills should absolutely build a dome. We would probably go 8-0 at home with the noise from the Bills mafia

Yep, it'd be a spectacle. Probably get more people during those cold weather months too

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

That whistle is driving me nuts

I lost sound for this game for some reason.  I'm just making up Summerall and Madden dialogue in my head.

Summerall - "Fake.  First down."

Madden - "Looks like they're going to punt and then boom.  That's a Brett Favre type throw right there."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone acts so ridiculous about a dome for the Bills. Listen to this crowd. Can you imagine Bills fans inside? It would be worth 2-3 wins a year. The Bills should absolutely build a dome. We would probably go 8-0 at home with the noise from the Bills mafia

I hate indoor football.  It feels like fake football.  Like I'm watching Arena League or something.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I lost sound for this game for some reason.  I'm just making up Summerall and Madden dialogue in my head.

Summerall - "Fake.  First down."

Madden - "Looks like they're going to punt and then boom.  That's a Brett Favre type throw right there."

This will be the best post in the thread, by a mile.

• Like (+1) 3