Trump The Divider

Tiberius

TV star announces he was attacked in Chicago by MAGA hat-wearing people.

Chicago finds no evidence of anything happening.

Racist insists president should denounce people who wear his hat.

You nutbag leftists really know how to make a day go by.

Best meltdown ever.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

No.......................there's no war on Christians by the Left

So a private school in Virginia, which is apparently run by adults, has decided it will not allow its student-athletes to play away games at Karen Pence's Christian school on the grounds that it's "unsafe."

32832402941_1e924aa897_k.jpg

Progressive Va. School Refuses To Play Sports With Icky Christian Kids

News media recently attacked second lady Karen Pence for teaching art at a Christian school that requires fidelity to Christian sexual mores from students and staff. Now a progressive private school that used to play athletic games against Pence’s Immanuel Christian School is refusing to play against them at their facility, on grounds that playing basketball at a Christian school makes children “unsafe.” Yes, really.

Rod Dreher quotes an all-school email from Sheridan School Head Jessica Donovan:

Since the majority of students wanted to play, we were initially planning to go to [Immanuel Christian School] with the student-athletes wearing a statement of support (such as rainbow socks or warm-up jerseys). As we talked more, we understood that some students did not feel safe entering a school that bans LGBTQ parents, students or even families that support LGBTQ rights. Forcing our children to choose between an environment in which they feel unsafe or staying home was not an option. So we decided that we would invite ICS to play all of the games at Sheridan. Since ICS declined our offer to host, we will only play our home games and will not go to ICS to play.

When Immanuel kids come to play at Sheridan, Donovan said, her students plan to antagonize the Christian children by plastering LGBT images across their clothing and waving LGBT-celebratory signs during games.

Donovan made a point to cite some Christian schools’ departure from orthodox Christian teaching to cover this obvious display of anti-Christian bigotry: “We shared that people who believe differently from us do not deserve disrespect, and the best way to engage with others is through respect and dialogue. We were clear to separate the ideals of Christianity with the policies of this particular school, as we play many Christian schools that support LGBTQ rights.”

Would Sheridan students ever wear rainbow socks and wave LGBT placards while playing a Muslim or Jewish school and call that “respect and dialogue”? How can one expect children to feel respect when they are not invited to express their views, but made into totems to be publicly shamed simply for their religious beliefs? How is it respectful to create an obviously hostile playing environment for an opposing team?

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

TV star announces he was attacked in Chicago by MAGA hat-wearing people.

Chicago finds no evidence of anything happening.

Jussie Smollett more like P_____. I haven't seen Empire but I remember seeing his name listed as Terry Hall from the Mighty Ducks.

The Mighty Ducks cheated to beat the Hawks. The Flying V had blatant interference. Should've been a Hawks PP not a Ducks goal.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Send them to other countries. I'd love to see a MAGA hat in a feed the children commercial.

If I want them to go to third world countries to be seen in feed the children commercials I'll just talk Terry Pegula into adding MAGA to Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champions!  hats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Phillips is a bit of a weirdo confronting a bunch of spoiled, entitled, D-bag, teenagers... Per usual, the Catholics are the worst... Weren't these the same kids yelling "rape isn't a crime if you enjoy it"?  -Putrid little bastards.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:22 AM, The_Dude said:

2. Mixed race marriages are perfectly fine. I'm not a racist. 

3. Diversity gave us such atrocities as WWI. It's not a great thing.

:blink:

The statement you make in bullet-point 2 seems incongruous with the one made in bullet-point 3..

Care to explain?

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

Phillips is a bit of a weirdo confronting a bunch of spoiled, entitled, D-bag, teenagers... Per usual, the Catholics are the worst... Weren't these the same kids yelling "rape isn't a crime if you enjoy it"?  -Putrid little bastards.

The statement you make in bullet-point 2 seems incongruous with the one made in bullet-point 3..

Care to explain?

I don’t ever care about skin color. To me it’s not a thing. It’s culture. Mixed race marriage — so what? 

Now, I’m also talking on a macro level with point 3, whereas point 2 is not. 

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Care to explain?

You appear to be highly concerned about other people's negativity on diversity in the same post you typed "per usual, Catholics are the worst".  That seems weird.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You appear to be highly concerned about other people's negativity on diversity in the same post you typed "per usual, Catholics are the worst".  That seems weird.

A lot of weird stuff went down based on a nine second clip

we should all resolve to think before wanting to have people condemned next time

• Like (+1) 2