Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Just now, whatdrought said:

Does he mean "Trumpturd" cause that seems pretty obvious... 

I have no idea what it means.

I am just trying to get the definition of it................. well, at least according to the demented people that say it.

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, when teenage kids behave poorly it's alright to condemn them, call them out, and treat them with discipline to Garner respect?  That done to a level beneath the level 9000 given by what's happening here, but nonetheless, shame the kids for their decisions?

Its over 9000!

sorry.

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, when teenage kids behave poorly it's alright to condemn them, call them out, and treat them with discipline to Garner respect?  That done to a level beneath the level 9000 given by what's happening here, but nonetheless, shame the kids for their decisions?

I literally said that it wasn't.  Reading is paramount to discussion whether it be in the shoutbox or in a thread. 

Everything after the bolded is just pure gibberish.  Did it even make sense in your head? Serious question.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Again, WTF is a Trumptard?

One of Nietzsche's lesser-known nihilistic observations.  "He who fights with Trumptards should be careful not to become a Trumptard.  And if thou gaze long at the Lhasa-Apso hair, the Lhasa-Apso hair will also gaze into thee."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

One of Nietzsche's lesser-known nihilistic observations.  "He who fights with Trumptards should be careful not to become a Trumptard.  And if thou gaze long at the Lhasa-Apso hair, the Lhasa-Apso hair will also gaze into thee."

I think I understand. ?

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

About 20% of America is “active” on Twitter. About 5% of those active are these social justice warriors. The media portrays those 5% as the voice of America. It really is distorting reality to a degree. 

I'm not on it because I think it's dumb, but still get inundated with it everywhere I go. At the Mariners and Bills game they show them on the scoreboard.  Theyt play them on trailers on some sports telecasts.

Many many many many news stories and newspaper articles are about nothing but tweets.  and then the responses.  it's like playing Gossip.  He said she said.

A  lot of posts on PPP quote them.

It is so lame.

I keep meaning to make a bumper sticker that says "Twitter + FaceBook = Trump" but I haven't … yet.

Edited by reddogblitz

I love how this story went from "Disrespecting Native American elders" to "being racist by wearing hats" to "condoning rape because they were trying to control women's bodies by protesting abortion."

I mean...I'm pro-choice, but come on, you idiots.  That's completely ***** ridiculous.  :wacko:

40 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He's not a real poster. He is a troll.  Save your breath. He, @Tiberius, @thebug, and others change names when banned and we generally don't quote them because they only post to incite stupidity and trolling

it's too bad when someone has such a political agenda that intelligent conversation can't happen...and this is coming from someone who is rarely associated with intelligent conversation.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Late shift at the Soros cubicle farm?  Sounds like you got a stern talking to before you came on shift.  Do they have agonizer booths there?

Sorts? You accusing me of being in a Jewish led conspiracy? Oh ya, you guys have the highest standards. 

The guy who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburg was convinced f that conspiracy. You should apologize for spreading anti Semitic conspiracy theories 

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I love how this story went from "Disrespecting Native American elders" to "being racist by wearing hats" to "condoning rape because they were trying to control women's bodies by protesting abortion."

I mean...I'm pro-choice, but come on, you idiots.  That's completely ***** ridiculous.  :wacko:

the same old 5 tired cliches

racism hasn't been out and rampant as a political force since the Democrats of the 1960s

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3kgz7b/heres-where-were-at-with-the-maga-hat-wearing-convington-boys

There's a few in that link.  The spaz ripping his shirt off, some obnoxious chanting, allegations of a kid calling a girl a slut, a rape joke.  Basically my typical Tuesday night.  Its anticlimactic.  But lets not pretend that teenagers are angels.  Kids are nasty little c@#$s and we all know it for we were them once.

Why do you let those black Israel guys off the hook? They were the ones yelling racist profanity. Compared to those scumbags, those kids were angels. 

There was no rape joke by any of the kids. One of them (not sure he was with those kids) 

I thought the kids handled themselves well considering the confrontation they were subjected to.

The Covington hoax is more than just the epitome of fake news.

It’s a cultural Rorschach test that measures the impact of Trump-hating confirmation bias on the viewer’s intellectual honesty and emotional stability.

Those calling to protest, dox, stalk or kill the MAGA hat-wearing Covington kids and their families over a selectively edited video planted by a foreign instigator prove, once again, that political correctness is a pathological disorder.

CNN commentator on Covington: I’m as triggered by a MAGA hat as I am by a KKK hood

:wallbash:

A PATTERN EMERGES

Is Nathan Phillips, the American Indian who tried to intimidate Covington Catholic students by banging a drum in their faces, an anti-Catholic bigot? That’s how it looks. It turns out that the day after the March For Life, Phillips and a gang of followers tried to disrupt a service at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington:

While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

I literally said that it wasn't.  Reading is paramount to discussion whether it be in the shoutbox or in a thread. 

Everything after the bolded is just pure gibberish.  Did it even make sense in your head? Serious question.

I was doing voice to text and did not proofread as I was driving but still haven't reread what I wrote because I'm pretty much lazy 

That being said you are not completely dismissing the way those kids were treated based on their behavior. Truth is boys-will-be-boys and kids will be kids 

Your nonchalant dismissal of responsibility on the Indian and adults in that situation is completely questionable. Yes the kids could have behaved better, but why are we looking at the kids when the adults need to be the one which dictate the events. Douchebag Indian have no right to do that and he needs to be the one front and center called out and no one is doing that dot-dot-dot I'm also driving again 

59 minutes ago, teef said:

it's too bad when someone has such a political agenda that intelligent conversation can't happen...and this is coming from someone who is rarely associated with intelligent conversation.

Wait, me having intelligent conversation? How did I stumble across doing that? I'd actually be impressed myself if I had one of those ?

11 minutes ago, westside said:

Why do you let those black Israel guys off the hook? They were the ones yelling racist profanity. Compared to those scumbags, those kids were angels. 

There was no rape joke by any of the kids. One of them (not sure he was with those kids) 

I thought the kids handled themselves well considering the confrontation they were subjected to.

I do not expect anything else from the Black Israelites and other short bus hate groups.  They're a bunch of clowns and they are not the topic of discussion or controversy. 

I first found out about the Black Israelites when I was about 17.  They were standing in Times Square preaching to disinterested pedestrians about how the White man plotted, planned, and schemed to create a hole in the ozone layer through which an alien invasion will come.  I distinctly remember thinking "wait...why wasn't I invited to the planning meetings?" 

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I do not expect anything else from the Black Israelites and other short bus hate groups.  They're a bunch of clowns and they are not the topic of discussion or controversy. 

I first found out about the Black Israelites when I was about 17.  They were standing in Times Square preaching to disinterested pedestrians about how the White man plotted, planned, and schemed to create a hole in the ozone layer through which an alien invasion will come.  I distinctly remember thinking "wait...why wasn't I invited to the planning meetings?" 

Lol

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but giving them a free pass only encourages more racist behavior from them. 

Can you imagine if the reverse happened? White guys yelling nasty racist comments to a group of black kids?

It would be all over the news 24/7 for months. Yet, not a peep about what happened. 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It has been well established that the reason that the kids started their school chants was to drown out the despicable cat-calls of the Black Israel group.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I was doing voice to text and did not proofread as I was driving but still haven't reread what I wrote because I'm pretty much lazy 

That being said you are not completely dismissing the way those kids were treated based on their behavior. Truth is boys-will-be-boys and kids will be kids 

Your nonchalant dismissal of responsibility on the Indian and adults in that situation is completely questionable. Yes the kids could have behaved better, but why are we looking at the kids when the adults need to be the one which dictate the events. Douchebag Indian have no right to do that and he needs to be the one front and center called out and no one is doing that dot-dot-dot I'm also driving again 

I didn't dismiss anyone's behavior.  Again, reading is paramount and you'll be better served by responding to what I have said rather than what I have not covered.

"Douchebag Indian" has every right to do what he did and face any scrutiny which comes with it. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It has been well established that the reason that the kids started their school chants was to drown out the despicable cat-calls of the Black Israel group.

No one is debating that which is why its not the focus of the story/controversy. 

Why the behavior of Black Israelites isn't getting national attention is a different conversation.

6 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but giving them a free pass only encourages more racist behavior from them. 

Can you imagine if the reverse happened? White guys yelling nasty racist comments to a group of black kids?

It would be all over the news 24/7 for months. Yet, not a peep about what happened. 

I didn't give anyone a free pass. 

Why the bolded doesn't get equal billing is a different conversation. 

Hint:  Racist minorities isn't as profitable of a story. 

36 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i would advise you seriously to not even dream of going there...

Erm, are you arguing the civil rights movement wasn’t necessary in the 60’s? Cause my point is that it was. 

Also, that’s the quickest way to get me to “go there”. I’m the guy who sees a sign that reads “turn around danger ahead” and gets excited by the adventure ahead. 

Edited by The_Dude

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

No one is debating that which is why its not the focus of the story/controversy. 

I was simply responding because you had listed "obnoxious chanting" as one of their sins in a post above............

Nathan Phillips Wants to Meet With Covington Kids to Teach Them “Tolerance” After Spending Days Smearing Them

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/01/23/nathan-phillips-wants-meet-covington-kids-teach-tolerance-spending-days-smearing/

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I didn't dismiss anyone's behavior.  Again, reading is paramount and you'll be better served by responding to what I have said rather than what I have not covered.

"Douchebag Indian" has every right to do what he did and face any scrutiny which comes with it. 

Why the behavior of Black Israelites isn't getting national attention is a different conversation.

I didn't give anyone a free pass. 

Why the bolded doesn't get equal billing is a different conversation. 

Hint:  Racist minorities isn't as profitable of a story. 

I'm sorry, I didn't mean you personally. I should have worded it better. I meant the msm. Total silence on the racist attack. I hope/think we both agree that racism is not something to be taken lightly. 

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Covington hoax is more than just the epitome of fake news.

It’s a cultural Rorschach test that measures the impact of Trump-hating confirmation bias on the viewer’s intellectual honesty and emotional stability.

Those calling to protest, dox, stalk or kill the MAGA hat-wearing Covington kids and their families over a selectively edited video planted by a foreign instigator prove, once again, that political correctness is a pathological disorder.

CNN commentator on Covington: I’m as triggered by a MAGA hat as I am by a KKK hood

:wallbash:

I'm thinking the problem isn't the hat, then...

36 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That's the real key.  I've seen them demonstrating downtown.  They're hilarious.  No one takes them seriously.  "Letting them off the hook" is giving them far too much credit.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sins?  :rolleyes:

I simply do not understand why some people are so invested in the principle surrounding the LEAST eventful thing to happen in Washington DC this week that its necessary for them to maintain the idea that the little angels from Covington are simply not capable of doing any wrong.  I hope you're not among them. 

Its far better to stand on the high ground that its a non-event turned controversy by an irresponsible, agenda driven media and stop there.  Let the crazy left talk take that fight and dissect frame by frame when a harmless smile turned into a decidedly racist smirk.

30 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

..."Douchebag Indian" has every right to do what he did and face any scrutiny which comes with it. ...

but, the thing is.... he is getting a pass from the propaganda press. he will not receive any scrutiny at all, from them.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's the real key.  I've seen them demonstrating downtown.  They're hilarious.  No one takes them seriously.  "Letting them off the hook" is giving them far too much credit.

I've run into them a few times.  Its truly comical.  They're a tiny organization that has no credibility with any group be it white, black, brown, liberal, conservative, jewish, Christian, muslim, flying spaghetti monster.  Despite their hateful rhetoric they aren't even violent. They're recognized as a harmless group with bad ideas. 

A bunch of these nutjobs were standing outside the Mall here in Houston one day preaching death to whitey or something like that.  They handed me, a pasty white guy with a cleanly shaven head, a flyer and asked if I was interested in attending meetings!!!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

As westside points out the inverse of the event is an issue.  A separate one, of course, but their actions did trigger the reactions escalating the situation.

There are any number of outcomes that could have occurred but that focus is given to the kids at all is silly. Your determination that they're not angelic little kids is fine, what kids are?  But, what would 99.9% of kids done in any situation like this?  Hypothetical, so you won't need to answer.  But now that you're thinking I would like to ask you what evidence do you have that these kids did something egregious or bad?

The kid looked at and smiled at a man who started him down?  The kid wasn't being disrespectful.  Not by any means and your argument that the kid might not have been being respectful could hold weight but it's not relevant. 

The rest of the kids dancing and such when the drums came over - I'd imagine most were having fun and could not grasp that the indians we're actually protesting and attention whores vs. just banging on a drum for some fun.  Most adults don't get attention whores and not ones trolling for social media and news opportunities.

Literally, you cannot have a rational braincell working in your head and be upset at the kids for simply being there in this video. 

The points were laid out: the remark to the girls came from someone else.  The most egregious behavior that was gray was others, not the kids.

You need to look at the situation outside of a vacuum and look at the domino effect happening.  As pointed out in a month or two someone will be able to simply walk up and start yelling at someone they are a racist, sexist, whatever and the bystanders filming it would frame the situation by just overhearing it and posting it.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Do you know who else was let off the hook while making racist hate speech????

Yep, Hitler

Edited by westside

32 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

"Douchebag Indian" was assaulting white teenagers by the definition the left would use if the races were reversed.

Therein lies the problem.  An egregious double standard predicated on a priori assumptions of collective guilt which a third of the country relentlessly, recklessly, and consciously pursues.  A double standard so egregious that people who call for banning guns in any other context are calling for mass school shootings in this one.  

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I've run into them a few times.  Its truly comical.  They're a tiny organization that has no credibility with any group be it white, black, brown, liberal, conservative, jewish, Christian, muslim, flying spaghetti monster.  Despite their hateful rhetoric they aren't even violent. They're recognized as a harmless group with bad ideas. 

A bunch of these nutjobs were standing outside the Mall here in Houston one day preaching death to whitey or something like that.  They handed me, a pasty white guy with a cleanly shaven head, a flyer and asked if I was interested in attending meetings!!!  :lol:

The ones in DC can get pretty militant.  Not necessarily "aggressive," but...well, they look like a Hare Krishna Hell's Angels chapter, is the best I can describe it.

I love 'em.  They appeal to my deep, heartfelt appreciation of surreal conspiracy theories.  Or...is that what they want me to think???  

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Sins?  :rolleyes:

I simply do not understand why some people are so invested in the principle surrounding the LEAST eventful thing to happen in Washington DC this week that its necessary for them to maintain the idea that the little angels from Covington are simply not capable of doing any wrong.  I hope you're not among them. 

Its far better to stand on the high ground that its a non-event turned controversy by an irresponsible, agenda driven media and stop there.  Let the crazy left talk take that fight and dissect frame by frame when a harmless smile turned into a decidedly racist smirk.

So why is this being covered and what's not being covered?

There's a whole lot not being mentioned.  

And why is it ok a man of a separate race attacks a person of another race?  Why did a group of one race attack out another race?  When attacked the victims chanted their school song and you called them "obnoxious" when they're trying to drown out the hate with good spirit.  Shame on you.

You're good at being funny but bad at intelligence and humor. Try harder.

10 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

As westside points out the inverse of the event is an issue.  A separate one, of course, but their actions did trigger the reactions escalating the situation.

There are any number of outcomes that could have occurred but that focus is given to the kids at all is silly. Your determination that they're not angelic little kids is fine, what kids are?  But, what would 99.9% of kids done in any situation like this?  Hypothetical, so you won't need to answer.  But now that you're thinking I would like to ask you what evidence do you have that these kids did something egregious or bad?

The kid looked at and smiled at a man who started him down?  The kid wasn't being disrespectful.  Not by any means and your argument that the kid might not have been being respectful could hold weight but it's not relevant. 

The rest of the kids dancing and such when the drums came over - I'd imagine most were having fun and could not grasp that the indians we're actually protesting and attention whores vs. just banging on a drum for some fun.  Most adults don't get attention whores and not ones trolling for social media and news opportunities.

Literally, you cannot have a rational braincell working in your head and be upset at the kids for simply being there in this video. 

The points were laid out: the remark to the girls came from someone else.  The most egregious behavior that was gray was others, not the kids.

You need to look at the situation outside of a vacuum and look at the domino effect happening.  As pointed out in a month or two someone will be able to simply walk up and start yelling at someone they are a racist, sexist, whatever and the bystanders filming it would frame the situation by just overhearing it and posting it.

I guess its a good thing that NOWHERE in any post have I expressed anything suggesting I'm upset that the kids were in any videos.  Reading is paramount but comprehension is just as critical.