Trump The Divider

Tiberius

20 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You appear to be highly concerned about other people's negativity on diversity in the same post you typed "per usual, Catholics are the worst".  That seems weird.

It shouldn't.  One's got nothing to do with the other.  Fact is, the catholic school kids were the absolute worst where I grew up... The boys were spoiled, entitled, chain-smoking delinquents and the girls, well... Lets just say the girls would do things other girls wouldn't :)    -They were the absolute worst, hands down.

23 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Now, I’m also talking on a macro level with point 3, whereas point 2 is not. 

Even on a macro-level, I don't get what 'diversity' had to do with the root causes of WW1.... I'd be interested to hear your theory whenever you have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, #34fan said:

It shouldn't.  One's got nothing to do with the other.  Fact is, the catholic school kids were the absolute worst where I grew up... The boys were spoiled, entitled, chain-smoking delinquents and the girls, well... Lets just say the girls would do things other girls wouldn't :)    -They were the absolute worst, hands down.

You do realize that the above is a generalization and a slur about millions of people, no?

I am not a Catholic but in addition to finding this offensive, I think that it truly is quite cowardly, unless you follow it up with your views on other groups. Do you like Jews? What is your take on gays? How about blacks? Illegal aliens?

It is really easy to take swipes at Christians these days, especially Catholics. If I may ask, do you live in a heavily Catholic neighborhood? If so, why?

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Even on a macro-level, I don't get what 'diversity' had to do with the root causes of WW1.... I'd be interested to hear your theory whenever you have a chance.

I have a busy day, and I truly hope I remember to oblige you. 

4 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

You do realize that the above is a generalization and a slur about millions of people, no?

I am not a Catholic but in addition to finding this offensive, I think that it truly is quite cowardly, unless you follow it up with your views on other groups. Do you like Jews? What is your take on gays? How about blacks? Illegal aliens?

It is really easy to take swipes at Christians these days, especially Catholics. If I may ask, do you live in a heavily Catholic neighborhood? If so, why?

He's a commie.  Eventually everyone must conform, but if a fake respect for diversity moves us in the right direction then it should be temporarily celebrated.  Catholicism evidently can't help so it's ok to throw in lies about what the kids were chanting and ignore the lies of the other groups.

Look, we all generalize sometimes I suppose.  It's part of human nature.  Some people even think all defensive backs should be drawn and quartered.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:17 AM, #34fan said:

Phillips is a bit of a weirdo confronting a bunch of spoiled, entitled, D-bag, teenagers... Per usual, the Catholics are the worst... Weren't these the same kids yelling "rape isn't a crime if you enjoy it"?  -Putrid little bastards.

:blink:

You're a fu©king douche.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Prove that.

Bigot.

Saw it on inside edition.  

Seems to be the same kids... Hence my question: "Weren't these the same kids yelling "rape isn't a crime if you enjoy it"?  

These Covington kids are spoiled little entitled jerks, -Just like every single catholic high school kid I ever knew... Don't hold your breath waiting for me to take that back.

16 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I could care less if you have a problem with it or not... Where was your voice when all those catholic priests were raping children, you hypocrite!

I was born and raised in a catholic Irish/Italian (mostly Italian) neighborhood,  I KNOW what I said, and I meant it 100%... I love a catholic... But only Bcuz I know how FOS they are!

And don't even get me started on the Jews... I've got Jewish Ancestry... LOVE those messiah-denyers…. LOVE me a muslim too!   Not sure what being black or gay has to do with religion, but sure... Gays, and black people eat at my table, and take s*** from me as well... -Nobody's Immune...

12 hours ago, Rob's House said:

You're a fu©king douche.

Let me guess... Catholic.

Edited by #34fan

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Saw it on inside edition.  

Seems to be the same kids... Hence my question: "Weren't these the same kids yelling "rape isn't a crime if you enjoy it"?  

These Covington kids are spoiled little entitled jerks, -Just like every single catholic high school kid I ever knew... Don't hold your breath waiting for me to take that back.

I could care less if you have a problem with it or not... Where was your voice when all those catholic priests were raping children, you hypocrite!

I was born and raised in a catholic Irish/Italian (mostly Italian) neighborhood,  I KNOW what I said, and I meant it 100%... I love a catholic... But only Bcuz I know how FOS they are!

And don't even get me started on the Jews... I've got Jewish Ancestry... LOVE those messiah-denyers…. LOVE me a muslim too!   Not sure what being black or gay has to do with religion, but sure... Gays, and black people eat at my table, and take s*** from me as well... -Nobody's Immune...

Let me guess... Catholic.

I'm Catholic.  I forgive you. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm Catholic.  I forgive you. 

Thanks, and I'm humbled... Still, I haven't exactly sinned against you, have I?... I mean, -Is it OK to talk about the blood-soaked history of Catholicism, and the ritualized abuse without being pegged a Catholic-hater... I love Catholics... Doesn't mean I'll always say wonderful things about you guys...

33 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Guess again.

You're about as ungodly as they come, so I won't speculate any further.

13 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You just want to bang him! 

:lol:

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

Thanks, and I'm humbled... Still, I haven't exactly sinned against you, have I?... I mean, -Is it OK to talk about the blood-soaked history of Catholicism, and the ritualized abuse without being pegged a Catholic-hater... I love Catholics... Doesn't mean I'll always say wonderful things about you guys...

You do a disservice to intellectuals by using vocabulary words with more than 4 letters.  So I'll give you seven: get bent.

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

I hope that you can get some help from the things that make you  such a douchebag.

Be well.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, #34fan said:

There is no need for you to feel humbled, you're the aggrieved party that was bullied by all Catholic boys and girls in high school.  Whatever abuse you suffered at the hands of those children must have been horrible.

Its absolutely reasonable to speak to the history of the church, abuse scandals, but your limitations are pretty obvious.  The history of the church parallels the history of humans, so there is little to be gained by living a life steeped in negativity and hatred.  At some point you have to exceed your own expectations, shake it off and move on.  

The forgiveness was for me, I can't control your response.  I hope you find peace.  When I was in junior high, somebody flipped my books while I was walking up the stairs, and as I bent down to pick them up, a guy wearing clogs stepped on my hand.  He was a big cat, and the clogs were made of wood (not like this plastic crocs you young kids wear these days), and the pain was intense.  I won't lie, I hated Nederlanders for a long time after that, but ultimately made my peace. I no longer hate the Dutch. 

I am also happy that you and your friend McD have the internet at your disposal.  There was a time that people like you had no outlet for your shared fetish. 

Have a blessed day. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is no need for you to feel humbled, you're the aggrieved party that was bullied by all Catholic boys and girls in high school.  Whatever abuse you suffered at the hands of those children must have been horrible.

:lol: Yah... The unfettered debauchery on display at the Catholic school kids keggers was horrible... Too bad I enjoyed it so much!  Best keggers anywhere.... Drugs for days..

I don't know how they looked the nuns in the eyes at school... I really don't...

The forgiveness was for me,

1. You're catholic.  Everything you do is for you.

2. Thanks all the same...

When I was in junior high, somebody flipped my books while I was walking up the stairs,

Yah, uh... Sorry about that... I was a hard case back then... 

a guy wearing clogs stepped on my hand.  He was a big cat, and the clogs were made of wood (not like this plastic crocs you young kids wear these days), and the pain was intense.  I won't lie, I hated Nederlanders for a long time after that, but ultimately made my peace. I no longer hate the Dutch. 

More evidence of how profoundly petty Catholics  can be at times... Try walking all day in a pair of Dutch Sabot (Sab-Oh) then turning on a dime when some geek spills his homework all over the floor.  He did you a favor by not stepping on your face.

I am also happy that you and your friend McD have the internet at your disposal.  There was a time that people like you had no outlet for your shared fetish. 

:oFetish?  -We're not the ones who invented self-flagellation.. -You guys are!

Edited by #34fan

9 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You do a disservice to intellectuals by using vocabulary words with more than 4 letters.  So I'll give you seven: get bent.

Someone once exposed you on the board as a sex-offender... -Was that true? 

If so, what's your affiliation to the catholic church?

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Someone once exposed you on the board as a sex-offender... -Was that true? 

If so, what's your affiliation to the catholic church?

Well, that's awful boring in response. Try humor. It makes a better response.

39 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: Yah... The unfettered debauchery on display at the Catholic school kids keggers was horrible... Too bad I enjoyed it so much!  Best keggers anywhere.... Drugs for days..

I don't know how they looked the nuns in the eyes at school... I really don't...

1. You're catholic.  Everything you do is for you.

2. Thanks all the same...

Yah, uh... Sorry about that... I was a hard case back then... 

More evidence of how profoundly petty Catholics  can be at times... Try walking all day in a pair of Dutch Sabot (Sab-Oh) then turning on a dime when some geek spills his homework all over the floor.  He did you a favor by not stepping on your face.

:oFetish?  -We're not the ones who invented self-flagellation.. -You guys are!

And, they complain about The_Dudes "racism (sic)".

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

With 34 and his Catholicism "experience"

It's not "racism" ...........it's ignorance

Come on, we all know the truth... many of you are just thinking he never got the reach-around offered.

The truth is he's butthurt because he was not pretty enough

54 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Well, that's awful boring in response. Try humor. It makes a better response.

Trying to figure out which side of you is defending Catholics... The tolerant philanthropist?

Or, the convicted pervert... (if, in fact, you are one.)

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

With 34 and his Catholicism "experience"

It's not "racism" ...........it's ignorance

No surprise you're here defending the right of these kids to be scumbags. 

Think of them as Black Lives Matter without a cause, issue, purpose, or legitimate gripe.

13 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Trying to figure out which side of you is defending Catholics... The tolerant philanthropist?

Think of them as Black Lives Matter without a cause, issue, purpose, or legitimate gripe.

cripes dude, enough with the animosity towards white people and catholics.  seriously, just chill.  it will lower your blood pressure

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Both!  I am doing both.  You really are dense, though.  Try harder.

BTW, my fan club will probably PM you. That'll be funny.  But, imagine for a minute people so concerned with someone else's life they don't know that they feel important enough to chime in?  ??

Yeah, disirregardless, I don't give a *****.  Learn to breathe, kiddo.

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

enough with the animosity towards white people and catholics. 

Neither seem to like hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

Why did he feel entitled to block the way? And why do so many on the right support that entitlement?

Edited by #34fan

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Neither seem to like hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

Why did he feel entitled to block the way? And why do so many on the right support that entitlement?

Derp Derp Derp Derps     

Get out of the way kid !    34 might be watching 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

Neither seem to likes hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

AchingInconsequentialJanenschia-size_res

Ehh, you're a sad troll.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Shirley.

Just now, The_Dude said:

Nobody cares about this at all. The only reason this is a thing is because this is how liberals politic. 

Attacking children is disgusting. The old POS banging his drum is disgusting. The filth on the left ought to be corrected and stopped from continuing the practice. This crap is becoming business as usual far too often in America.

Edited by Paulus

14 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Bigot. Hate has no place here.

31 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Wait...what?  That's the story now?  Phillips was just trying to walk through the group to get somewhere else, and they wouldn't let him?  

• Haha (+1) 1