Trump The Divider

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So he admits it's ridiculous, but still sticks to his original position despite evidence showing clearly it's incorrect. 

Tibs cant and won't ever be honest. People should stop expecting or hoping him to be. 

Tibs has some good points at times, mostly just kicks and giggles for me.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That's why I don't go on Twitter, a bunch of morons calling a hat bigoted will just make a person dumber. 

About 20% of America is “active” on Twitter. About 5% of those active are these social justice warriors. The media portrays those 5% as the voice of America. It really is distorting reality to a degree. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The arrogance and total lack of awareness by the media is astounding. Last few decades I've always known they sucked but I never realized how really unprofessional they are.

Edited by Dante
Grammer slammer
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

@Jauronimo. You had some strong thoughts to share on this.  Maybe your up to articulate your full thoughts here. They will be a hoot to have shared and mocked. 

The butt hurt is strong with you, boysty. 

The main stream media is positively triggered by the sight of red hats, that much is certain.  A few years ago this story doesn't even make local news save national news but the American public has boundless appetite for stories involving racist Trump supporters, racist whites, and privileged white kids behaving badly.  This twitter "story" hit the trifecta.  Only problem is that it was mostly bull####.  If the MSM had any integrity they would have walked back the entire story instead of pivoted to white privileged teens and their PR firm or trying to drum up some #MeToo ire.  But the business model is break the story first and journalism second.  Page 1 headlines and page 23 retractions. 

However, your story of cherubic wide eyed teens being assaulted by the drum music of a senior citizen rings false.  There's plenty of video of these douche nozzles trading words with people strolling by and generally acting like asshats throughout the day.  But that's an everyday event not national news. They certainly weren't just standing there reciting silent prayers in their head or whatever ***** they're claiming.   These kids are not angels.  That said they did not deserve to be berated by Black Israelites and they definitely do not deserve to be chewed up and spit out by major media outlets which only want to open another front in the Red v Blue proxy war.

The only story here is a media agenda and the extent to which people on both sides of the aisle will go to politicize a non-event.   

30 minutes ago, Dante said:

The arrogance and total lack of awareness by the media is astounding. Last few decades I've always known they sucked but I never thought how really unprofessional they are.

For decades the 3 networks had 100% control of all news items and the spin on them, there wasn't even a whisper of disagreeing with their dictated views.

they still think its that way

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The main stream media is positively triggered by the sight of red hats, that much is certain.  A few years ago this story doesn't even make local news save national news but the American public has boundless appetite for stories involving racist Trump supporters, racist whites, and privileged white kids behaving badly.  T   

The MAGA red hat racist association itself was completely cultivated and manufactured by the left wing media to the point that it has become almost universally accepted despite no evidence that anyone wearing such a hat has ever committed a racist act.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

- Joseph Goebbels

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The main stream media is positively triggered by the sight of red hats, that much is certain.  A few years ago this story doesn't even make local news save national news but the American public has boundless appetite for stories involving racist Trump supporters, racist whites, and privileged white kids behaving badly.  This twitter "story" hit the trifecta.  Only problem is that it was mostly bull####.  If the MSM had any integrity they would have walked back the entire story instead of pivoted to white privileged teens and their PR firm or trying to drum up some #MeToo ire.  But the business model is break the story first and journalism second.  Page 1 headlines and page 23 retractions. 

However, your story of cherubic wide eyed teens being assaulted by the drum music of a senior citizen rings false.  There's plenty of video of these douche nozzles trading words with people strolling by and generally acting like asshats throughout the day.  But that's an everyday event not national news. They certainly weren't just standing there reciting silent prayers in their head or whatever ***** they're claiming.   These kids are not angels.  That said they did not deserve to be berated by Black Israelites and they definitely do not deserve to be chewed up and spit out by major media outlets which only want to open another front in the Red v Blue proxy war.

The only story here is a media agenda and the extent to which people on both sides of the aisle will go to politicize a non-event.   

I shudder to think of the trouble I'd have been in, in college, if I'd been caught acting like an asshat towards seniors...

...oh, wait, that was William F. Buckley.  I'd have been fine.  

19 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Can you show me that? Honest talk. I haven't seen anything of the such and am curios to make sure I have all the angles. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I shudder to think of the trouble I'd have been in, in college, if I'd been caught acting like an asshat towards seniors...

I think I put "Frequently mean to old people" in my Tinder profile. 

You can be a dick all you want but NFL rules apply: do NOT let it get recorded.  And definitely don't get recorded being ungentlemanly wearing a red hat.  Don't even jaywalk in a red hat.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

was that intransigence from the egalitarian elite or a fides punica of the masses?

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can you show me that? Honest talk. I haven't seen anything of the such and am curios to make sure I have all the angles. 

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3kgz7b/heres-where-were-at-with-the-maga-hat-wearing-convington-boys

There's a few in that link.  The spaz ripping his shirt off, some obnoxious chanting, allegations of a kid calling a girl a slut, a rape joke.  Basically my typical Tuesday night.  Its anticlimactic.  But lets not pretend that teenagers are angels.  Kids are nasty little c@#$s and we all know it for we were them once.

14 minutes ago, bdutton said:

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have...google it yourself....

These future GOP angry men have done nothing but confirm my view that anyone wearing one of those dbag hats is either racist, ignorant, brainwashed, or myopically rich...

BTW Covington High would not let their own Valedictorian speak last year because his gayness might be part of his message......meanwhile keep hiding those pedophile priests....

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

BTW Covington High would not let their own Valedictorian speak last year because his gayness might be part of his message......meanwhile keep hiding those pedophile priests....

that is another fake story.... i know it's hard to stay on top of the all the totally fake stories that NBC and that ilk are pumping out every day

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

These future GOP angry men have done nothing but confirm my view that anyone wearing one of those dbag hats is either racist, ignorant, brainwashed, or myopically rich...

Already debunked.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you acknowledge that the entire premise of this thread is wrong. A thread that you started and are not willing to apologize for your malfeasance?

You are a a Trumptard and live on lies, but this thread bothers you? You got nothing

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You seem like a well adjusted, intelligent person. I really appreciate your contribution on this board and I hope you continue to fill this space with your well thought out dialogue that is not in the least bit slanted or biased. You da bomb. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a a Trumptard and live on lies, but this thread bothers you? You got nothing

Your argument here is essentially that you justify being a worthless ***** because there are other worthless ***** out there.... 

This seems like the reasoning that a worthless ***** would use. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You seem like a well adjusted, intelligent person. I really appreciate your contribution on this board and I hope you continue to fill this space with your well thought out dialogue that is not in the least bit slanted or biased. You da bomb. 

Your argument here is essentially that you justify being a worthless ***** because there are other worthless ***** out there.... 

This seems like the reasoning that a worthless ***** would use. 

My argument is that you dumb asses follow a lying, incompetent, bigoted jack azz and can care less at all about any truth aside from what Trump, Hannity, Coulter and Tucker sucker call the truth 

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/3kgz7b/heres-where-were-at-with-the-maga-hat-wearing-convington-boys

There's a few in that link.  The spaz ripping his shirt off, some obnoxious chanting, allegations of a kid calling a girl a slut, a rape joke.  Basically my typical Tuesday night.  Its anticlimactic.  But lets not pretend that teenagers are angels.  Kids are nasty little c@#$s and we all know it for we were them once.

Thanks for the info. I definitely won't begin to think that I understand the full breadth of what happened, but those are all relatively easy to explain- the Rape joke was supposedly (as heard in the video) made by someone who doesn't go to that school. The fact that there is a mixed group of boys and girls indicates that there is another group present as Covington is an all boys school (unless I'm mistaken). The one with the guys heckling the girl, I have no clue about. Definitely would be hard from that 3 second clip to get any real understanding of that, but whoever did shout those things is inappropriate and a d-bag anyways. The shirt and chanting seemed to genuinely be their way of responding to the racist ***** that were yelling at them/harassing them. School chants, so it seems. Obviously the shirt should have stayed on. 

I definitely agree that kids can be horrible. I think at worst you have a rowdy group of kids. I also agree with your assertions that even if the boys behaved like a bunch of teenage boys, the media backlash is ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, TH3 said:

i'm not even a conservative by means, buy oh my god to this.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My argument is that you dumb asses follow a lying, incompetent, bigoted jack azz and can care less at all about any truth aside from what Trump, Hannity, Coulter and Tucker sucker call the truth 

Two things. 

1- I have seen your posts many times on here, but I don't think we've interacted much, if any, so don't try to peg me or sterotype me. You don't know me, you don't know who I am or what I believe. 

2- You started a thread based on a lie. Now you're playing the apples and oranges game. That makes you look like a worthless *****. Redeem yourself by acknowledging that you started a thread based on a lie. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Lesbian much?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, but you can keep begging for one 

As a white male who attended Catholic school, I am really triggered by this. They are children, and the way your people are acting is striking a very real nerve among my people.

Edited by Paulus

57 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

So, when teenage kids behave poorly it's alright to condemn them, call them out, and treat them with discipline to Garner respect?  That done to a level beneath the level 9000 given by what's happening here, but nonetheless, shame the kids for their decisions?