Trump The Divider

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Magox said:

How does this guy still have a job?

If it had been some conservative or right leaning dude he'd be gone.  Like Roseanne.

https://www.rt.com/usa/449368-disney-producer-threatens-maga-kids/

I think Kathy Griffin said she wants to kill them.   

I also think she blames Trump for her not finding work because she held a bloody Trump head 

Today on the subway I will likely be approached by a panhandler, I usually have no change so I make eye contact and try to nicely say no... sorry....

if  it escalates I will let loose with a very loud Glaswegian-tinged ***** OFF!!!

p-G-U1jz_bigger.jpgJake TapperVerified account @jaketapper
FollowFollow @jaketapper

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter @CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/twitter-suspends-account-native-american-maga-teens/index.html

New York (CNN Business)Twitter suspended an account on Monday afternoon that helped spread a controversial encounter between a Native American elder and a group of high school students wearing Make America Great Again hats.

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil, CNN Business found. Twitter suspended the account soon after CNN Business asked about it.

The account, with the username @2020fight, was set up in December 2016 and appeared to be the tweets of a woman named Talia living in California. "Teacher & Advocate. Fighting for 2020," its Twitter bio read. Since the beginning of this year, the account had tweeted on average 130 times a day and had more than 40,000 followers.

Late on Friday, the account posted a minute-long video showing the now-iconic confrontation between a Native American elder and the high school students, with the caption, "This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."
That version of the video was viewed at least 2.5 million times and was retweeted at least 14,400 times, according to a cached version of the tweet seen by CNN Business.

The video shared by @2020fight did not show what preceded the confrontation between the Native American elder and the high school students.

The video had been posted earlier on Instagram by someone who was at the event, but it was @2020fight's caption that helped frame the news cycle.

Rob McDonagh, an assistant editor at Storyful, a service that vets content online, was monitoring Twitter activity on Saturday morning and said the @2020fight video was the main version of the incident being shared on social media.

In one indicator of the @2020fight's video's virality, multiple newsrooms, including some national American outlets, reached out to the user asking them directly about the video.

McDonagh said he found the account suspicious due to its "high follower count, highly polarized and yet inconsistent political messaging, the unusually high rate of tweets, and the use of someone else's image in the profile photo."

A spokesperson for Twitter told CNN Business, "Deliberate attempts to manipulate the public conversation on Twitter by using misleading account information is a violation of the Twitter Rules."

CNN Business was unable to reach the person, or people, behind the account, to ask if they were indeed a California schoolteacher that chose to use someone else's picture. Soon after we pointed out on Twitter that the account was using a different woman's profile picture, the account blocked this reporter.

Dxfa98WWsAElKvh.jpg........Anyone surprised ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

No, he got in the kids face.  That is a fact!

No, they were not chanting insulting stuff.

They should have left him alone?  What?  They are 15-16 year olds waiting for their bus.  The black Hebrew Israelites were the ones making all sorts of derogatory and homophobic slurs and the Native American approached the kids.   What sort of a person goes up and instigates and girds 15 year olds?   Your anger should be directed at the Black dudes.   And to be perfectly honest the motives of the Native American is extremely questionable.  

Doesn't matter, you've shown yourself to be the assclown that you are.   I've attempted to reason with you for years to no avail.   You simply are who you are and there is no changing that.   Unless of course you decide to reflect upon yourself and make a concerted effort to stop being who you've been.

An assclown, how original. 

They were chanting insulting stuff. 

You are the idiot who said he wanted to punch the survivor of a school shooting, so you can eat a pile of my crap. 

26 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Put down the soy latte and wipe your pu$$y. The Indian dude & his buddies weren't trying to defuse anything. They were instigators who walked up in that crowd looking for trouble.

I realize if you were in that situation you'd get down on your knees and start bouncing his balls off your chin, but the response of those kids was remarkably tame compared to how the average group of guys would have responded.

You and the rest of the left-wing scum who feel heroic about trying to destroy these kids for wearing MAGA hats should burn in hell.

But they're not white so that makes them right according to liberalism. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, he's not worried about clout - he has none. He's been pulling this crap here for the better part of a decade.

Well, you guys must be wearing off on me then. You clowns claiming you want the truth is a joke. People that post fake news, don't challenge the lies of the president, let racists post garbage without being challanged are suddenly outraged by this, give me a break. 

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

....high schoolers cant go to a rally? I mean what? 

They were there to be provocative 

i support freedom of speech but it might come at the price of a brick hitting you in the head

We have now reached the “Bargaining” phase of the “5 Stages of Grief That You Shared An Internet Hoax,”

which is when you pivot to smaller allegations in an attempt to justify the original mob.

The smartest ones drop truth altogether and pivot to “the larger context.”

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-8.03.37-AM.png

Think of them as Narrative Maintenance Technicians for the left and it all makes sense. The purpose of this is to quell any pangs of conscience lefties might have felt for going after those boys now that the truth is out, by telling them that even if these Covington boys were innocent, others, sometime, somewhere were guilty of something.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

An assclown, how original. 

They were chanting insulting stuff. 

You are the idiot who said he wanted to punch the survivor of a school shooting, so you can eat a pile of my crap. 

You are hopeless and no one likes you, not even the ones who share some of your beliefs.  You are mocked by everyone and everyone makes fun of your ignorance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

They were there to be provocative 

i support freedom of speech but it might come at the price of a brick hitting you in the head

Um....have you had a chance to catch up on the news in the past 48 hours that shows they weren’t really doing anything dastardly? 

Just how did the edited #CovingtonCatholic video go viral so quickly?

A network of anonymous accounts worked in overdrive to amplify the video & the false narrative it set.

Most of the world fell for it & in the process was likely being used by bad actors.

WELL, BIGOTS GENERALLY DO SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE:

If You Still Think Nick Sandmann’s Smile Is Proof of Racism, You’re Seeing What You Want to See: Some are incapable of viewing the MAGA-hat-wearing teens from Covington Catholic as anything other than pure evil.

“Undoubtedly, it is a teachable moment for everyone who rushed to join the social media mob condemning the kids as abominable racists, including prominent journalists on the left, right, and center. To their credit, many have admitted their mistake. Others have doubled down.”

SzhsqA4y?format=jpg&name=600x314

Edited by B-Man

JOHN HINDERAKER ON WHAT TO DO ABOUT COVINGTON: Sue The Bastards.

Not all liberals are evil, but it is becoming increasingly clear that 21st-century liberalism is an evil ideology. It incites race hatred for political advantage. It tries to keep disadvantaged people down, so they will stay on the Democratic Party plantation. It lies about pretty much everything–for example, “police violence.” And liberals almost never debate public policy issues in time-honored fashion; rather, they try to destroy anyone who disagrees with them.

The Covington Catholic media scandal has brought these issues into sharp focus. Liberals, mostly but not exclusively–i.e., the Associated Press–on Twitter, have lied about the trivial encounter between a group of aggressive left-wing activists and some kids from Covington Catholic high school who attended the March For Life. The misrepresentation was one of the more egregious incidents of media lies that we have seen in recent years, as I wrote here.

So what has happened since? The Associated Press has refused to correct its lies. Liberals have threatened the families of the kids from Covington Catholic with death. Liberals have written to colleges, urging them to reject any applications from Covington Catholic students. Liberals have explicitly urged that the lives of the kids who innocently attended the March For Life be destroyed. Twitter has had no problem with tweets calling for violence, as long as the violence is directed against conservative teenagers.

Where do you go when the whole world seems to be against you? You hire a lawyer. Which is what some of the Covington kids’ families reportedly have done. For whatever reason, intolerant liberals on Twitter are frantically deleting tweets denouncing the innocent Covington kids, and in some cases calling for violence against them. Maybe they are just embarrassed at being caught red-handed, lying and purveying hate. But when has that ever embarrassed a liberal?

There is some evidence that the scrambling is due to the threat of litigation.

And it’s well-founded. I should note that people are talking about libel, but there’s also the prospect of a civil rights action for conspiracy to deprive the boys of their civil rights. Trying to get them kicked out of school or bounced from college admissions because they exercised their free speech rights is likely reachable under such an action. And, obviously, trying to organize violence against them is very close to the core of the Civil Rights Act, which was aimed at the Klan, which also went after people’s jobs, families, and lives when crossed.

This case might be a winner. And you know what the lefties say, the process is the punishment.

UPDATE: Lawyer for Covington Catholic HS Families Threatens Lawsuits Against Media Unless They Retract False Stories. “Barnes told PJ Media that he was working with the families to sue the media outlets that defamed them. He said that ‘anyone who doesn’t correct and retract’ their false smears would be subject to a lawsuit and that updated stories merely indicating ‘a more complex picture has emerged’ would not necessarily be enough.”

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Today on the subway I will likely be approached by a panhandler, I usually have no change so I make eye contact and try to nicely say no... sorry....

if  it escalates I will let loose with a very loud Glaswegian-tinged ***** OFF!!!

How much they askin for? About tree fiddy? You tell that monster “hell naw!”

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Um....have you had a chance to catch up on the news in the past 48 hours that shows they weren’t really doing anything dastardly? 

there presence at the event was intended to be provacative

did you miss that part of my comments earlier?

they knew full well they were going to cause a stink with MAGA hats

maybe I'm taking it from the wrong angle, was it a high school MAGA event that the Black Israelites and various Native American protestors crashed?

I have a friend who goes to mosques and debates the position that Jesus is the only way to heaven.  That's a brave move but he is fine, sitting in the crowd and applauding him would be a far braver move.

Just now, row_33 said:

Unadulterated bull####.

They were going to cause a stink at a Pro-life rally, where VP Pence appeared, with MAGA caps ??...........you're delusional

The BHI members shouted profanities at the boys, calling them names such as "cracker," "*****," and "pedophile," and singled out a black student for abuse, saying he was a "n*gger" who was going to be murdered and have his organs harvested by the white kids.

After a while, the boys asked their chaperones if they could sing their school songs to drown out the abusive taunts being hurled at them. The boys rambunctiously sang the songs, but did not direct any racist slurs at the agitators.

In the midst of this, a group of Native American activists from the American Indian Movement began to march toward the high schoolers.

The Center for Security Studies describes what happened next:

They were not trying to pass by as there were clear and open spaces on either side of the group of boys. As they march up, one of the videos shows an agitator saying the boys were targeted partly due to some wearing red Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats associated with President Trump. The activists were chanting and drumming and their leader, a man named Nathan Phillips, continued into the group and marched directly up to one boy who was simply standing quietly and began drumming and chanting loudly inches from his face.

The boy did not react except for a slight smile as the man continued to taunt him from close range for period of minutes. At one point the boy can even be seen looking over his shoulder and giving a signal to remain calm to some of his friends.

There are multiple videos of the event and none of them show the boys chanting any racist slurs or “Build the Wall” as Phillips had claimed they did. They show many of the boys bouncing and chanting along to start with but eventually upon seeing that Phillips was being aggressive they stopped chanting with him and began chanting at him. At one point a few of the boys did the “Tomahawk Chop” a gesture used widely at sports events, but no racial or other slurs were employed as seen in any of the available footage.

Incredibly, virtually all the major media outlets got it wrong. Their own confirmation bias led them to tell a completely different story over the weekend, basing their reportage on the dubious claims of Nathan Phillips without bothering to verify his claims and without seeking to hear the Covington teens' side of the story.

In Phillips' telling, the boys were the aggressors in the situation, forming a mob around him as he was marching and chanting peacefully.

“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’” Phillips told the Washington Post. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way, and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

Without video evidence, the media reported Phillips' claim that the students subjected him to racist taunts and chanted “Build the Wall.” In all the hours of video available online, no footage has emerged of the kids doing any such thing.

Phillips later told the Detroit Free Press that the teenagers "were in the process of attacking these four black individuals" and he was trying to de-escalate the situation.

But the video footage taken by the black nationalists themselves does not show the white teenagers attacking them. It shows the BHI members targeting the Catholic kids with verbal abuse. Nevertheless, Phillips described the innocent kids as "beasts" and the black extremists who insulted him as "their prey."

"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

Again, the video evidence shows the opposite to be true. The "beasts" were the BHI members and the Catholic teenagers were their "prey."

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

maybe I'm taking it from the wrong angle, was it a high school MAGA event that the Black Israelites and various Native American protestors crashed?

I have a friend who goes to mosques and debates the position that Jesus is the only way to heaven.  That's a brave move but he is fine, sitting in the crowd and applauding him would be a far braver move.

I hope your friend is armed. They’ll kill him for blasphemy. 

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why are you people having a Rumpelstiltskin tirade over this garbage?

wasting hours of your life getting the vapors?

get a life already

If you don't see the broader implications here I don't know what to tell you. This story should not be allowed to die quietly.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why are you people having a Rumpelstiltskin tirade over this garbage?

wasting hours of your life getting the vapors?

get a life already

As I posted above......

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We have now reached the “Bargaining” phase of the “5 Stages of Grief That You Shared An Internet Hoax,”

which is when you pivot to smaller allegations in an attempt to justify the original mob.

The smartest ones drop truth altogether and pivot to “the larger context.”

Don’t wear your MAGA hats out in public

I’ve noticed many pundits, in the fallout from the Covington boys vs. the Native American incident, saying that the kids shouldn’t have worn MAGA hats. I’ve seen it said over and over, mainly by people walking back previous vicious comments about the boys and trying to balance it by now saying “well, they shouldn’t have been wearing the hats.”

Others have chimed in, too, for example this member of Congress. I kid you not:

qEAFTWha_normal.jpgRep. John Yarmuth
I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds. [1/2]

Actually, only a few of the Covington boys had on MAGA hats—the ones more heavily featured in front in the video. But however many wore them, it’s stunning that we’ve gotten to the point that wearing a hat in support of a president and making America great is considered a provocation to violence and trouble, and something that should not be done.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As I posted above......

I’ve noticed many pundits, in the fallout from the Covington boys vs. the Native American incident, saying that the kids shouldn’t have worn MAGA hats. I’ve seen it said over and over, mainly by people walking back previous vicious comments about the boys and trying to balance it by now saying “well, they shouldn’t have been wearing the hats.”

I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds. [1/2]

Actually, only a few of the Covington boys had on MAGA hats—the ones more heavily featured in front in the video. But however many wore them, it’s stunning that we’ve gotten to the point that wearing a hat in support of a president and making America great is considered a provocation to violence and trouble, and something that should not be done.

If only that little slut hadn't worn that short skirt she wouldn't have gotten raped.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Those who choose fascism over socialism will get both.

One of my heroes, Sulla, basically overthrew his government twice to save republicanism. Lincoln took many constitutional liberties to save the country. I’m not advocating for fascism but I’ll utilize fascist methods to get the America I want. 

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As I posted above......

Yarmuth was being sarcastic.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Dxhjy1_WsAAChjm.jpg

Winston had the job of erasing history and quickly re-writing it to fit the latest narrative. You'd love that job! 

17 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

One of my heroes, Sulla, basically overthrew his government twice to save republicanism. Lincoln took many constitutional liberties to save the country. I’m not advocating for fascism but I’ll utilize fascist methods to get the America I want. 

Why not just let us voters decide what country we want? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Winston had the job of erasing history and quickly re-writing it to fit the latest narrative. You'd love that job! 

That, literally, is what you're attempting to do in this thread. It's really sad. You have an opportunity to prove you're not just a troll. 

But you failed. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not just let us voters decide what country we want? 

That’s what I advocate for, but we need to purge the rolls as universal suffrage is an awful idea because of people like you. People like you who feel they should have some say in how other people’s money is distributed. People like you who vote for savages that promise their base free crap at others expense. The anti-American freeloaders are sinking the ship. We need to stop them from voting. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That, literally, is what you're attempting to do in this thread. It's really sad. You have an opportunity to prove you're not just a troll. 

But you failed. 

It's all the deep States fault! 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

That’s what I advocate for, but we need to purge the rolls as universal suffrage is an awful idea because of people like you. People like you who feel they should have some say in how other people’s money is distributed. People like you who vote for savages that promise their base free crap at others expense. The anti-American freeloaders are sinking the ship. We need to stop them from voting. 

So you don't want the voters to decide. Most of these posters agree with you 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's all the deep States fault

In this case, it's entirely your fault. You began a thread with one premise based on the available evidence. New evidence has come out since you started this thread which shows you, and the many others who jumped to a conclusion, were wrong. You have had the opportunity to admit, "I got this one wrong" and move on, but instead you've doubled down in a way no one else is. 

You didn't do that because of the Deep State. You did that because you're a troll who is not capable of being honest. 

That should put you on a bunch of people's ignore lists who tried, for years, to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Sad. 

• Like (+1) 2