Trump The Divider

Tiberius

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Au contraire. The original video was a couple minutes out of a 2 hour video that along with an accompanying story by the MSM got everyone upset. They misled the American people for political reasons. Even conservatives were concerned but not out of politics, but for decency reasons. I thought it was sort of disgusting before I learned the truth. I can honestly say that to me this had nothing to do with politics but to the MSM it had everything to do with politics.

Yea I got that, maybe my original post wasn't clear.  But yea, the original video was concerning taken together with the news stories.  It's just after I saw the video, I didn't see what the issue was.  And believe me, if I saw harassment, I'm the type to judge and form reasonable and unreasonable opinions!

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I remember seeing the headlines about a build-a-wall chant and harassment, but I watched the video and say the high school just smile.  The only thing those kids did that was obnoxious was act like teenagers (which is without a doubt obnoxious, don't get me wrong)

Originally the kids were chanting (school songs) to drown out the Black Israelites who were threatening them and putting their racism on full display.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea I got that, maybe my original post wasn't clear.  But yea, the original video was concerning taken together with the news stories.  It's just after I saw the video, I didn't see what the issue was.  And believe me, if I saw harassment, I'm the type to judge and form reasonable and unreasonable opinions!

The issue was the way the MSM pushed a false narrative to further their cause.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The issue was the way the MSM pushed a false narrative to further their cause.

Yea, I am not arguing about that.  I was just saying the original video wasn't very concerning.  Getting annoyed at the media's portrayal is fine and can be concerning if you want.  

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Biden says HEEL white America. Now before the liberals or be branded a racist!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/joe-biden-white-america-admit-theres-still-systemic-210303933--abc-news-topstories.html

I LOVE being white, conservative, and I apologize for nothing. ✊?

I'm glad you are a conservative but as long as you believe in misogyny and act like Tackleberry you do the rest of us conservatives no favors.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea, I am not arguing about that.  I was just saying the original video wasn't very concerning.  Getting annoyed at the media's portrayal is fine and can be concerning if you want.  

I want.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm glad you are a conservative but as long as you believe in misogyny and act like Tackleberry you do the rest of us conservatives no favors.

I want.

Is that a rapper or something? I’ve no idea who that is. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I want.

Yea, I just can't get worked up over it anymore.  I think the state of news (in just about all forms; the major TV stations and social media) is highly troubling.  The reporting on this video doesn't seem to be anything out of the daily ordinary.  I was just saying that my post was not about the media, and was solely about the original video not being very problematic.  

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Is that a rapper or something? I’ve no idea who that is. 

Police Academy

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

And they’re not gonna stop. So what’s the solution? 

Calling them out and embarrassing them over and over. Their disingenuousness and making up ***** is going to fool some people permanently no matter what. We need the moderates to see through the fake stories, the left can do their AOCing to their hearts desire. If we have the moderates and some of the far right wingers we'll be ok.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Calling them out and embarrassing them over and over. Their disingenuousness and making up ***** is going to fool some people permanently no matter what. We need the moderates to see through the fake stories, the left can do their AOCing to their hearts desire. If we have the moderates and some of the far right wingers we'll be ok.

They don't care about embarrassment.  They care about $$$$$$$ and aren't going to stop, unfortunately.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

he's kinda like you, but from the old Police Academy movies

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0OEM6zX-r5jAZ03hiZiB

I was born in 84 so that’s just before my day. He seems a good chap though. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Close. 

But the real real answer is violence. Violence is the answer. 

President Obama cautioned his fellow leftists in January of 2011, “At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.”

Too bad they aren't listening

Dxb2QRLXgAAV3fk.jpg

This is precisely what I started talking about 5 years ago.

The Left traded in reasoned arguments in favor of calling everyone a racist, a bigot and then a Nazi.

Then they said it was OK to punch a Nazi.

Now they’ve moved it to punching kids.

What’s next? Sadly we’ll find out...

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The sonner people realize I’m right, the lesser the bloodshed has to be. 

I feel like Churchill in the 30’s. He warned everybody and they mocked him. 

Yes, let's throw our representative democracy aside and use fascist tactics to save it.

So now you leftist nutbags are tracking down the colleges that these kids were going to attend, and yelling and yelling and yelling to get the colleges to get these kids kicked out of a college they haven't even started attending yet?

You putrid fu**Cks. Every single one of you. I hope we track you down, tie your obnoxious ass up, and throw you over the border to Canada tl spend the rest of your lives. Maybe spending your life with other condescending, judgmental, moronic asswipes may wake you up, but I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So now you leftist nutbags are tracking down the colleges that these kids were going to attend, and yelling and yelling and yelling to get the colleges to get these kids kicked out of a college they haven't even started attending yet?

You putrid fu**Cks. Every single one of you. I hope we track you down, tie your obnoxious ass up, and throw you over the border to Canada tl spend the rest of your lives. Maybe spending your life with other condescending, judgmental, moronic asswipes may wake you up, but I doubt it.

We don’t want your trash! 

9 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Yea, I just can't get worked up over it anymore.  I think the state of news (in just about all forms; the major TV stations and social media) is highly troubling.  The reporting on this video doesn't seem to be anything out of the daily ordinary.  I was just saying that my post was not about the media, and was solely about the original video not being very problematic.  ...

well, you probably should be concerned. when the shooting starts, it will be the media's fault.

15 hours ago, Magox said:

@Tiberius There is no shame in saying you got this wrong.  I've been wrong about many things like my predictions about Romney vs Obama or that we would be entering into extreme periods of high inflation.  Just save face, admit you jumped the gun like virtually the rest of the mainstream media and other posters and move on.

I've  had 3 friends of mine in FB that now have since come back and said "You know what, you were right.  I'm going to take down this post".   Paraphrasing here. 

Do the same.

What? That they didn't get in the guys face? They were not chanting insulting stuff? They should have just left them alone. Where the hell were the adults of these kids? You have to admit they were insults the Native American guy. 

Their version of the story is so stupid, the kid with the smirk said he was there saying a silent prayer, ya right! 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What? That they didn't get in the guys face? They were not chanting insulting stuff? They should have just left them alone. Where the hell were the adults of these kids? You have to admit they were insults the Native American guy. 

Their version of the story is so stupid, the kid with the smirk said he was there saying a silent prayer, ya right! 

This is the only thing diversity brings. Right here. 

Democrats say it’s awesome and that it’s our strength. It’s not. It’s a powder keg. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Democrats say it’s awesome and that it’s our strength. It’s not. It’s a powder keg. 

Diversity? Like people from different parts of Europe marrying? 

I guess you are not a fan of mixed race marriages? 

Diversity is great, wonderful. It's the closed minded bigots that are the problem 

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

“Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his all for all. I have long agreed with his speeches and writings," the Iowa congressman began. "Today I think of this MLK quote, ‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.’”

1 minute ago, sabrecrazed said:

Since it's an obvious lie, shouldn't you be editing the title of this thread?

They were harassing him. Just because some other people were calling the kids inbreeds, fentanyl freaks and losers doesn't change that. 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1. Diversity? Like people from different parts of Europe marrying? 

2. I guess you are not a fan of mixed race marriages? 

3. Diversity is great, wonderful. It's the closed minded bigots that are the problem 

4. “Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his all for all. I have long agreed with his speeches and writings," the Iowa congressman began. "Today I think of this MLK quote, ‘Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.’”

1. Idiot

2. Mixed race marriages are perfectly fine. I'm not a racist. 

3. Diversity gave us such atrocities as WWI. It's not a great thing.

4. MLK was an extremely flawed man who couldn't keep his dick in his pants and he routinely put getting his dick wet ahead of his god, cause, and family. So I don't need his advice. He was a good orator though.  

Just now, The_Dude said:

1. Idiot

2. Mixed race marriages are perfectly fine. I'm not a racist. 

3. Diversity gave us such atrocities as WWI. It's not a great thing.

4. MLK was an extremely flawed man who couldn't keep his dick in his pants and he routinely put getting his dick wet ahead of his god, cause, and family. So I don't need his advice. He was a good orator though.  

You are not a racist? Ok! But I give you credit, you just say what others think. Keep it going! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You are not a racist? Ok! But I give you credit, you just say what others think. Keep it going! 

I'm not a racist. There's no science in it. Somebody cannot be inferior to another based on skin tone. 

Now, my culture is superior to all others. There's no debating it. There is a counter culture in this country that does fall on racial lines. You have the "black" ghetto counter culture which is revolting. You also have a white trash counter culture which is near identical to the ghetto counter culture, the main difference being dialect. 

One of the reasons I loved the Army is EVERYBODY falls in line with the right culture. 

Culture is important. Cultures are not all compatible. I'm just a realist about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he got in the kids face.  That is a fact!

No, they were not chanting insulting stuff.

They should have left him alone?  What?  They are 15-16 year olds waiting for their bus.  The black Hebrew Israelites were the ones making all sorts of derogatory and homophobic slurs and the Native American approached the kids.   What sort of a person goes up and instigates and girds 15 year olds?   Your anger should be directed at the Black dudes.   And to be perfectly honest the motives of the Native American is extremely questionable.  

Doesn't matter, you've shown yourself to be the assclown that you are.   I've attempted to reason with you for years to no avail.   You simply are who you are and there is no changing that.   Unless of course you decide to reflect upon yourself and make a concerted effort to stop being who you've been.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 4

Nathan Phillips lies should no longer be the story. He should fade into irrelevance.

The real story here is how well behaved and honorable the #CovingtonCatholic kids were and have been in the face of aggression and controversy.

YOUR DAILY TREACHER: Liberals Are Bigots, But It’s Okay Because That Kid Had a MAGA Hat.

I rarely argue with Jim, but they’re leftists — there’s nothing “liberal” about that mob.

Now liberals are claiming that the entire student body of Covington wore blackface to a basketball game.

I would call that claim idiotic but it's worse than that. The people pushing this nonsense know what they're doing.

They aren't idiots. They are despicable, evil liars.

The 70-car pileup of media screw-ups somehow keeps growing. Kids often wear body paint for basketball games and football games. This would be bad enough from some random idiot but this is a major New York newspaper.

Imagine how many times people are smeared because no video exists to exonerate them?

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

OK, but when you continue to lie like this, and it's obvious like this is, it takes away any clout you may carry when you try to call someone else out for lying. But then again, you are past that and nobody takes you seriously anyway. Carry on

Oh, he's not worried about clout - he has none. He's been pulling this crap here for the better part of a decade.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Put down the soy latte and wipe your pu$$y. The Indian dude & his buddies weren't trying to defuse anything. They were instigators who walked up in that crowd looking for trouble.

I realize if you were in that situation you'd get down on your knees and start bouncing his balls off your chin, but the response of those kids was remarkably tame compared to how the average group of guys would have responded.

You and the rest of the left-wing scum who feel heroic about trying to destroy these kids for wearing MAGA hats should burn in hell.

• Like (+1) 1