AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

I am rooting for the Colts in this one because of Reich.  Really though, I just want someone to beat out the Pats.  I am tired of seeing them in the SuperBowl.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

First weekend of NFL playoffs is always underwhelming.

All the teams I want to see don't play this weekend.

I'll still be watching all 4 games.

:lol:

I think the Chargers and Baltimore will be the most interesting game this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I am rooting for the Colts in this one because of Reich.  Really though, I just want someone to beat out the Pats.  I am tired of seeing them in the SuperBowl.

I think the Chargers and Baltimore will be the most interesting game this weekend.

Same here, rooting for Frank. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I'm struggling if I should root for the Colts b/c winner of Chargers/Ravens might be tougher game for the Cheaters?  I have zero confidence Houston will beat them.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Also rooting for Colts due to Reich.  Most Bills fans probably are.

And who gives a rat's ass about the Houston Texans anyway!?

I heard some national guys talking on radio about the fact that Houston always seems to get the most irrelevant time slot of WC weekend, even though they have a bunch of stars. They don’t know why but no one cares about the Texans.

The Colts are just a likable group overall. 

23 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Worst. Broadcast crew. Ever. 

Where is Booger's sideline contraption?! 

Couldn't agree more. Booger is the worst and his sidline cart is a joke, it blocks the fans view who pay a lot of money for those seats. Besides, he brings nothing to the broadcast but useless information.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Worst. Broadcast crew. Ever. 

Where is Booger's sideline contraption?! 

I'm OK with the play by play guy, but Jason Wittless and Booger Mac are two of the worst of all time. Especially Wittless. 

Dumb. As. A. Stump. 

(apologies to all stumps out there)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Off to a good start, I see. 

First time I’ve done this league and it’s different. 4 weeks and you can choose any player - there is no draft. You build your team each week based on who is playing. Once you use a guy though, you can’t use him again. So some strategy involved. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

First time I’ve done this league and it’s different. 4 weeks and you can choose any player - there is no draft. You build your team each week based on who is playing. Once you use a guy though, you can’t use him again. So some strategy involved. 

Sounds cool. Good luck with it. 

Frank is calling a GREAT game so far. Safeties backed off after the first series and he's gouging them with the run now. Houston may get blow out if the Colts make it a one dimensional game early. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Colts OL is superb

They're winning 4 out of 5 plays, at minimum.

This is 3 number 1's, a number 2 and a very good guard in Glowinski.

And they're really looking like they are trying to make a statement.

• Like (+1) 1