Anyone else feeling a bit depressed?

Steptide

8 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Asking Bills fans if they are depressed is a rhetorical question right?

I'd say it's more like a loaded question.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Pitchers and catchers - Feb. 12 for the Mets.  

https://www.springtrainingonline.com/reporting-dates/

Complete respect for you Gug and hope that your Mets can turn things around in 2019.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Fear not, Step tide. Yes, it’s only December and we’re done. But the NFL is still alive for the entire month of January and early February. We need only get better to enjoy another month. FA, the Draft, miniCamp, OTA’s, etc. keep the team in the news throughout the year and everyone’s back for the new season in late July. Being a Strong playoff team means the season stretches in to 8 months with just 3+ off. Let’s get Strong!

Absolutely!  Out of "cap hell" with some money to spend in FA and a draft filled with talent that can help our team, makes for a strong and hopefully very positive 2019 season ahead of us.  GO BILLS!

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Steptide said:

The night before our last regular season game and reality is starting to set in. Tomorrow will be the last bills game until September 2019.

While there's some excitement in the off season with the draft and free agency, it's nothing like the regular season. It's also a bit depressing, that not only is it the end for the bills, but the end of the regular season in general. Playoffs are always fun and exciting, but no more Sundays sitting on the couch from 1pm until 11pm(or whenever I decide to go to bed) watching football. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not ready to wait 9 months to see more Allen. Bummer. Will enjoy tomorrow as much as possible

I am more excited for the offseason and who our new coaches will be along with new players to go around Josh. This years team has been very hard to watch for the most part. One of the worst offenses in league history.

The night before our last regular season game and reality is starting to set in. Tomorrow will be the last bills game until September 2019.

While there's some excitement in the off season with the draft and free agency, it's nothing like the regular season. It's also a bit depressing, that not only is it the end for the bills, but the end of the regular season in general. Playoffs are always fun and exciting, but no more Sundays sitting on the couch from 1pm until 11pm(or whenever I decide to go to bed) watching football. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not ready to wait 9 months to see more Allen. Bummer. Will enjoy tomorrow as much as possible

you perhaps should develop some other things to do with your time

I feel the same way, as the NFL is my one sport I am fanatical about.  NFLR and WGR during Bills segments I are the only channels on my radio.

My one belated Christmas wish is Kyle gets those 1.5 sacks to make it to 50, He gets that TD pass at the end of the game or let him power run it in, and of course win the game convincingly.  My last wish is the standing ovation is deface I gotta, and the teams pulls a Rudy, and carries Kyle around the stadium and off the field on these r shoulders.

if that happens the water works are going to start pouring out for me.  It’s really the end of an era with Frederick leaving, Wood retiring, and now Kyle.  They have been the bedrock of a never give up team for beloved Bills.

Billieve!!!

13 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I was more depressed last year when the TT led Bills scored 3 magnificent points in the AFCWC game ;) 

There is plenty to look forward to in the future and a return to playoff action next year.

So take your Prozac and pull up your boot straps ;)

This type of response really sums it up.  People enjoyed this season over the previous because they give more importance to one player instead of the entire team. 

Really?  You were more depressed when we made the playoffs after 17 years compared to this mess? 

I am glad this crap season is over.  This was one of the hardest ones to watch in the last 17 years.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

So now we have to wait to see if the freakin groundhog helps us?

He is like Belichick, he cannot be trusted. 

....come too think of it, have you ever seen them both in the same place at the same time? 

12 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

It sucks the season is over but they really only have 1 free agent worth keeping.   They have 90 million in cap and 10 draft picks so next year is looking up

You do realize that most teams have money and draft picks and most teams are already way ahead in the game.  Not sure how this makes you feel like we are on to something special. 

12 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

It sucks the season is over but they really only have 1 free agent worth keeping.   They have 90 million in cap and 10 draft picks so next year is looking up

Pay no attention to those who are perpetually negative. I think I see both sides, but I too like the direction. 

not depressed at all. you reach at certain age/point where you realize there is much more to life than a game/team. sure, the off season is long but outside of that time will move on and with a grandchild to spend quality time with, football just seems to take a back seat in life for me now.

I will add that I hope to see much improvement next season. so lets hope the team takes advantage of the long off season while getting ready and prepared for the 2019 season?

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

Nope, not one bit. On to Sabres, then March madness, then Yankee baseball, then back to Bills. It's a vicious cycle but someone has to do it.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

This type of response really sums it up.  People enjoyed this season over the previous because they give more importance to one player instead of the entire team. 

Really?  You were more depressed when we made the playoffs after 17 years compared to this mess? 

I am glad this crap season is over.  This was one of the hardest ones to watch in the last 17 years.  

I think you read it wrong or something.

I was very happy to make the playoffs.........I wasn't very happy that the offense scored 3 crappy points.

We also knew the team had little cap space to acquire talent for 2018.

Now that they have their QB the rest should be easier.

15 hours ago, Steptide said:

Depressed?  No...more of a "Thank God, this is finally over" feeling.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I think you read it wrong or something.

I was very happy to make the playoffs.........I wasn't very happy that the offense scored 3 crappy points.

We also knew the team had little cap space to acquire talent for 2018.

Now that they have their QB the rest should be easier.

I don’t think you understand playoff football. It happens. They played a great defense. Get over it.  At least you have this wonderful season to make up for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I was more depressed last year when the TT led Bills scored 3 magnificent points in the AFCWC game ;) 

I'm depressed you didn't appreciate making the playoffs for whatever reason. We were terrible this season. Room for optimism sure but this season ended as quickly as possible. Super entertaining.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Steptide said:

Did that game make you feel better.