First Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

dude can run, ill give him that.   eventually teams will have to account for it,  and that will open up the passing game more for him.    hes an actual threat passing so that puts alot of pressure on defenses,  especially if they play man. 

if Josh gets good against zone,   skys the limit for this team on offense.   cant wait.

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Is foster a stud? I sort of think he might be

I think he might be a legit #1. Not elite or anything but defenses have to start planning for him. What a turnaround for a guy that was on the waiver wire for a couple days earlier this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Allen is just so dangerous that close.

It's a good thing he can run like he does because it looked like Ford came wide open on a square-in, and Allen saw him, but decided not to throw it and run it instead.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

dude can run, ill give him that.   eventually teams will have to account for it,  and that will open up the passing game more for him.    hes an actual threat passing so that puts alot of pressure on defenses,  especially if they play man. 

if Josh gets good against zone,   skys the limit for this team on offense.   cant wait.

Need some good targets in the end zone that will get open for a split.   

Just now, Ralonzo said:

It's a good thing he can run like he does because it looked like Ford came wide open on a square-in, and Allen saw him, but decided not to throw it and run it instead.

Agreed.  But they were moving in opposite directions

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Might say something about his trust in Ford. I'd much rather Josh keep the ball than the 4th-string running back...

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

I'm very anxious to see the Patriots game on 12/23 to see if he can continue to run all over NE.

If anyone can figure out how to take that way, it's Bill B.

Imagine if they could keep that pocket clean and get another weapon of two.... the kid can sling it. And I do not want him to take anything off those comeback routes, quick outs, slants... just means he will be able to put it in a tight window and single-coverage beware.

• Like (+1) 1