The Process minus McDermott

Joeziehmer

3 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

It’s official McDermott is not Brandon Beane’s guy sure he brought him in.  Though cutting Peterman after McDermott’s presser put it out there publicly.  Go ahead guys stand up for him.  

What? And Beane did NOT bring McDermott in. 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

McD is a fine coach.  Stop with the knee jerk reactions over a meaningless tough loss.  The Jets played hard.  They earned it 

Morale victories right despite the fact it was a winnable game?  Gee, you guys make more excuses than Patriots fans and are about as obnoxious and insulting for those who disagree. 

15 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

It’s official McDermott is not Brandon Beane’s guy sure he brought him in.  Though cutting Peterman after McDermott’s presser put it out there publicly.  Go ahead guys stand up for him.  

I'm standing up for him. Now what?!

4 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

McD is not good. He has made terrible decisions for the past two years. He has made awful staff choices and completely mismanaged the QB position. 

But he isn't going anywhere. We are stuck with him.

I hope so.

5 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

McD is not good. He has made terrible decisions for the past two years. He has made awful staff choices and completely mismanaged the QB position. 

But he isn't going anywhere. We are stuck with him.

Didnt we go to the playoffs last year? First time in 18 years? Or did I dream that.

7 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Took a playoff team to worse then it was before he got here.  The process and team with ownership and fans are better off without him. 

Uh he was the reason for that team being a "playoff" team

17 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

Morale victories right despite the fact it was a winnable game?  Gee, you guys make more excuses than Patriots fans and are about as obnoxious and insulting for those who disagree. 

What are you talking about? I never said it was a moral victory.  Jets dominated 2nd half and earned it. If playoffs were on the line I’d be pissed but they weren’t 

Just now, Joeziehmer said:

Took a playoff team to worse then it was before he got here.  The process and team with ownership and fans are better off without him. 

I understand that the Bills were a playoff team last year with the talent we had. However, with the team's cap situation this past offseason, we had to get rid of some cap to rebuild by getting rid of some players to be ready for 2019-2020 when we have the draft capital and money to spend in FA. This season was to get younger talent in the lockerroom, add some different coaches that fit the process, and start preparing the talent and culture for the next few years. I don't think he's a terrible coach when he coached his first NFL team in his first season to the playoffs that didn't make the playoffs since 99. I think we'll be fine the next couple years when we have the right players to help this team win more games. If this coaching staff can't win enough games after the next couple years then move on and start over. I just think it's too early to jump ship.

31 minutes ago, Joeziehmer said:

When did this become "official"?  Did Beane fire McDermott?  Was he quoted saying something to the contrary?