2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

You have to realize something about this game- The dolphins are built to contend, and we're built to grow. We're intentionally playing young guys and undrafted guys because we're setting the foundation. They're playing vets and fighting for their lives. Its a big difference.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Choke hold is not a penalty.  Tacklers can wrap around the head and neck by rule.  I refereed a game where a coach yelled we should protect the players since his runner was being tackled in a headlock.  I told the coach that if he wanted to sit with the rules committee to get a rule put in place I'd sit right by his side and agree.  It seems like it should be a rule and I think it should be illegal, but as it is now, not against the rules.

Not on the quarterback. That is a penalty 100% of the time for anyone not playing the Bills.

Edited by MPT

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

What a difference to all the Allen sucks posts 2 quarters ago!

This kid is legit and our future, give him a F#n chance and a little support people.

Perhaps he was terrible in the first half and has gotten much better? That's allowed, you know. Even the best quarterbacks can be criticized for having bad halves.

37 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Watched the first half at a sports bar.  Allen showed me that he's a better runner than passer, although if he keeps it up, he's going to get killed.

Now I see he's 9-20 with two picks. Not exactly awe inspiring. LOL  WTH is going on with him?

zay freaking jones!