Preston Brown Lands on IR with the Bengals

26CornerBlitz

44 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

Should’ve stayed a Bill. 

Karma bites again. 

What!? You think it was his choice to leave? Preston was a decent player and left in free agency because he wasn't in the plans here. I have no ill will towards him, and nobody else should either.

• Like (+1) 2

He wasn't very good in coverage and was barely adequate against the run. Yet he played hard and gave the Bills whatever he had. Sad to hear he's hurt and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Edited by Spiderweb
Spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

He wasn't very good in coverage and was barely adequate against the run. Yet he played hard and gave the Bills whatever he had. Sad to hear he's hurt and I wish him a speedy recovery.

God really? What's the deal with all the Kelsay love for PB. I found him to be mediocre his entire time in Buffalo. I guess when you're so bad for so long even the ugly chicks look good.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

God really? What's the deal with all the Kelsay love for PB. I found him to be mediocre his entire time in Buffalo. I guess when you're so bad for so long even the ugly chicks look good.

BINGO! JUST LIKE OUR DEONTE SIGNING!

Edited by KW95

37 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He wasnt a probowler but I certainly wouldnt call him mediocre.  He was a good LB.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

512 tackles, 3 ints and 10 pdef in 4 seasons

lots of nothing 

Always liked Brown. We got a big upgrade in Edmunds tho , even in an up and down rookie year , I feel his pass defense alone is more valuable. Brown consistently would get burned, but he was and is a solid MLB and belongs in the NFL . He's just a little too slow 

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

512 tackles, 3 ints and 10 pdef in 4 seasons

lots of nothing 

He's such a special player!  Like our own JH55 who is now a Pressure King!  A stat no one ever talked about until Hughes became a leader in this useless category.

He sucked. Slow as crap and big reason we lost the Jacksonville game. I don't know why he still has supporters. He held us back quite a bit and didn't fight for his teammates. And was excited to maybe become a Patriot. Anyone who would prefer to have him over Edmunds really doesn't understand projection and upside, or football for that matter. Many of the run fit issues Edmunds has, PB also had. Plus he sucked in coverage and was a poor fit for the defense. 

3 things I will never understand:

• Why people thought PB was a good player. His super cold FA market proved otherwise.
  • Why people thought Nathan Peterman had potential. I don't know what to say. 
  • Why Chris Trappaso thought Mason Rudolph was the best QB in the 2018 draft. The league decided he was a 3rd round pick and lost the #2 job to Josh Dobbs. Doesn't even dress. 

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Always liked Brown. We got a big upgrade in Edmunds tho , even in an up and down rookie year , I feel his pass defense alone is more valuable. Brown consistently would get burned, but he was and is a solid MLB and belongs in the NFL . He's just a little too slow 

Edmunds isn't a MLB at the pro level yet.  He may get there...but jury is still out.  He is learning and might be better next year.  He still isn't a run plugger, he is more a run them down kind of lb....and, I would not be surpised, if he doesn't mature as a middle lb, that he get moved to the outside.  (Ted Hendricks like) Most here on this board are not old enough to remember Ted Hendricks.

Edited by bigK14094

10 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Get well soon, PB Blaster.  Great Bill he was here, got run outta town just like London Fletcher.

He was an average player. He filled the spot admirably until we upgraded.

Nothing against him, but he is not going to have a London Fletcher type of career.

He wasn't run out of town. He played out his contract and then left in free agency.