There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Wasn't Allen throwing fewer bad picks as the season went on?

Yes.  And Minnesota was more impressive than than the Jets. It is like most think Allen's play was the reason they lost to the Ravens, Colts, Patriots, and Bears.  Allen made his best 2 throws of the season right before getting injured vs the Texans.  He gives Buffalo a better chance at beating Jacksonville. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We'll see, but you could be looking at a very demoralized team after a brutal loss today that makes six in a row. 

Conversely, they could be extra pissed off and motivated leading up to this game. This game means a little extra to Dareus and Marrone, who will most definitely run a tight ship in practice this week.

3 hours ago, snamsnoops said:

?

Ha... Or emotional loss! 16-0 at that point. I don't think they gained another yard

1 minute ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Conversely, they could be extra pissed off and motivated leading up to this game. This game means a little extra to Dareus and Marrone, who will most definitely run a tight ship in practice this week.

Their dline should dominate our oline and ours should dominate theirs. We don't have a number one receiver so I'm not really super concerned about ramsay- just avoid him completely.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Allen starts the game will be a blowout by halftime. If Barkley starts, we have a shot

Yeah , lets do the career backup just needing his shot in the right situation again.  It worked out so well with Fitz and Taylor both of which are more credible than Barkley.   Barkley is not a long term option and I think that you probably actually know this in real life, but you keep doing message board you.

That’s the spirit! You should bet at least 5K against the Bills, that seems to be the key. Only, we weren’t supposed to have a chance going in to the bowels of the Vikings beast (remember the Bills PR Twitter fiasco about where the Bills were even flying to that week?), or against the high flying Titans (did they in turn beat the Pats last week?), or against the Jets with a shoe string QB situation? I feel at least as good about this game coming up as I have all season about anything, because I know this team has grit and will bring it. Also, how can you bet against the Bills especially since they have warm feet this week courtesy of McD’s nice gesture???

8 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

And what about our defense? 

IMO it will come down to a kicking game I expect a low scoring game , 

Bills - 13

Jags - 9

13 hours ago, Gettysburg said:

Minnesota's defense is not Jacksonville's defense. This defense will eat Allen for lunch.  Or any rookie for lunch. He will have no idea what is going on.

You're living in 2017. The Jags D hasn't been great this season, it's rarely if ever in the top 5 of any rankings. The Bills D is significantly better than the Jags this season