There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Are you really trying to pretend we are in better shape with Allen then the Steelers are with Ben Rothlisburger? I don’t know how to even respond to the basis of this post.

Did I say that No----I'm saying we have a chance---by the wat Big Ben just throw a pick in the red zone

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Now, you know that’s not true, right? How about the lousy opponent? The personnel additions and changes? These things count. 

Well, Allen will have those same guys this week. So if he sucks again, I guess it will be something else to blame. All year it was the WRs and OC. Then Barkley goes in and puts up 41. I’m sure the addition of McKenzie was probably worth 30 of those points....let’s see. I hope Allen plays great. Then none of this will matter. Start winning and scoring points and nobody will care. That’s the funny part. People are making this about Barkley. The truth is, if Allen wasn’t terrible this year (and not even good in college) nobody would want to see the other guy. If Allen was playing good before he got hurt, there would be no conversation. 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Are you really trying to pretend we are in better shape with Allen then the Steelers are with Ben Rothlisburger? I don’t know how to even respond to the basis of this post.

It depends if Allen turns out to be a franchise QB then looking forward yes we'd have a young franchise QB as opposed to an old one. Straight across right now no of course not.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Plus, dumb luck. Foster catching the ball for instance ?

Good point! True AND funny! 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Well, Allen will have those same guys this week. So if he sucks again, I guess it will be something else to blame. All year it was the WRs and OC. Then Barkley goes in and puts up 41. I’m sure the addition of McKenzie was probably worth 30 of those points....let’s see. I hope Allen plays great. Then none of this will matter. Start winning and scoring points and nobody will care. That’s the funny parts people are making this about Barkley. The truth is, if Allen wasn’t terrible this year and not even good in college nobody would want to see the other guy. If Allen was playing good before he got hurt, there would be no conversation. 

Can we play the Jets again? Will they quit again? Will Foster actually catch the ball again? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Well, Allen will have those same guys this week. So if he sucks again, I guess it will be something else to blame. All year it was the WRs and OC. Then Barkley goes in and puts up 41. I’m sure the addition of McKenzie was probably worth 30 of those points....let’s see. I hope Allen plays great. Then none of this will matter. Start winning and scoring points and nobody will care. That’s the funny parts people are making this about Barkley. The truth is, if Allen wasn’t terrible this year and not even good in college nobody would want to see the other guy. If Allen was playing good before he got hurt, there would be no conversation. 

good to see you came into this without a preconceived notion.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'll settle for $50.00 donated to Poncho Billa's Go Fund Me site.

I’d take that for his guarantee 

The way hes backtracking does not inspire confidence. I thought I had a prediction I could count on but now it just feels like lies from billspro. I’m disappointed 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

Betting $5000 on sports is just silly. I doesn’t matter how confident you are there are too many things you can’t predict.

Did you not recognize the reference? One of our own claimed to have done that earlier in the season. It went poorly. 

Oh, and I don’t gamble for exactly that reason.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoSaint said:

I’d take that for his guarantee 

The way hes backtracking does not inspire confidence. I thought I had a prediction I could count on but now it just feels like lies from billspro. I’m disappointed 

I don’t gamble, just confident the Bills will win.