There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

Just now, Warcodered said:

good to see you came into this without a preconceived notion.

That’s not how real life works. You don’t just forget the things you see and pre draft issues still matter. You don’t just act like faults aren’t faults. I want Allen to do well. Hopefully he throws for 400 yds and 5 TDs Sunday. But it’s not my job to erase all pre conceived notions. It’s Allens. He did the things that caused the concern.

31 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Allen’s starting.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’d take that for his guarantee 

The way hes backtracking does not inspire confidence. I thought I had a prediction I could count on but now it just feels like lies from billspro. I’m disappointed 

I suspect they are still going to go ahead and play the game, just to be safe. There’s probably a rule about that....

1 minute ago, billspro said:

There is no way KB catches a ball against Ramsey haha

or anyone else really.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

I’d take that for his guarantee 

The way hes backtracking does not inspire confidence. I thought I had a prediction I could count on but now it just feels like lies from billspro. I’m disappointed 

He hasn't backtracked he's said nothing else in this thread. He just tossed in a grenade and walked away.

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Good point! True AND funny! 

Can we play the Jets again? Will they quit again? Will Foster actually catch the ball again? 

Did Foster catching the ball this time have anything to do with the guy throwing it? Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t. But it’s funny how all the WRs has no issue catching the ball last week.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That’s not how real life works. You don’t just forget the things you see and pre draft issues still matter. You don’t just act like faults aren’t faults. I want Allen to do well. Hopefully he throws for 400 yds and 5 TDs Sunday. But it’s not my job to erase all pre conceived notions. It’s Allens. He did the things that caused the concern.

Look, it’s fine to have a feeling, or suspect an outcome. WE all pray for the best (I think, but sometimes I wonder), and NOBODY KNOWS how things will turn out with Allen. 

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It doesn’t matter what I say. He can go out there and prove me wrong. Believe me, I really hope he does. I want him to be good. I just don’t expect it. I’ll be thrilled to be wrong 

and that's why being a pessimist is so much easier because you don't really care if you're wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Did Foster catching the ball this time have anything to do with the guy throwing it? Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t. But it’s funny how all the WRs has no issue catching the ball last week.

Yes of course. He was cut and put on the PS for a number of weeks because of the QBs. :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

45 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

OP - thx for freeing up my next SUN afternoon.   Cuz I thought:

herm-meme-generator-you-play-to-win-the-

8 minutes ago, billspro said:

There is no way KB catches a ball against Ramsey haha

Yeah, but look at the bright side---are receivers are so so & we really don't have a true #1 -----so we really don't have to throw at Ramsey.

Edited by 1st&ten
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Jags line isn't very good. We won't have to blitz much. Also the game is in buffalo- I wouldn't say anything is guaranteed.

We're also coming out of a bye week and they'll be coming off an emotional win and possibly looking past buffalo. A buffalo win wouldn't surprise me at all.

All good signs for us to win the game.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes of course. He was cut and put on the PS for a number of weeks because of the QBs. :rolleyes:

He had over 100 yds receiving as soon as A qb came in that threw the down field ball on time and in bounds. The ball needs to be in certain places at certain times. That’s why there are guys running wide open in the all 22s while Allen fires a ball into the turf behind a covered guy. 50% of 3rd Downs and 41 points wasn’t an accident. The ball was actually going where it was supposed to go for a change. We called off the dogs in the second half. Probably could have gotten 55

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Something similar was said about the bills vs vikings. The league outcome is unpredictable if it were there would be extremely wealthy gamblers and vegas woulndt allow betting. Its un uphill climb no doubt but not impossible. Sean and Brandon dont have the word cant in their vocabulary.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

Look, it’s fine to have a feeling, or suspect and outcome. WE all pray for the best (I think, but sometimes I wonder), and NOBODY KNOWS how things will turn out with Allen. 

No, these guys KNOW 

clearly barkley throws it with the perfect RPMs for each individual. I heard he even arched it into foster at the exact angle to use the ball to fully block the sun from his eyes. In the huddle before the play he even told foster he believed in him and you can trust a guy like barkley when he says that. 

that barkley completed just 60% of his passes for like 235 yards does not diminish his greatness. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1