Cygnus99

There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

How are we going to manage that ???? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Well just have to rely on Blake Bortles. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I hope I am wrong but take a look at that Jaguar defense . They are completely shutting down the Steelers offense  

It's a week-to-week league and the Jags seemingly have the Steelers' number.  No way the Bills beat them and the Vikings agree. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I guarantee we beat the Jags next week. They always play well against the Steelers. Our defence will not have any troubles with their O. I think Bortles turns it over 4 times next week.

That’s the spirit!!! 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Edited by Gettysburg
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Jacksonville’s Offense is embarrassing. I think worse than ours. I do believe we have a better Defense than Jacksonville.

Bills 24

Jacksonville 13

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Why not? Bortles has been terrible and we have the number 1 ranked D plus its a home late November game.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, billspro said:

I guarantee we beat the Jags next week. They always play well against the Steelers. Our defence will not have any troubles with their O. I think Bortles turns it over 4 times next week.

Make sure you bet $5K on your gut to show you are not just a troll.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Allen starts the game will be a blowout by halftime. If Barkley starts, we have a shot

Where will Jacksonville be getting these points from?

• Like 1

Jags look tough today.  But, you never know...that is why they play the games.  It appears to me as the line play will favor the Jags both ways.

4 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

If they start Barkley we will win. If Allen, no shot. The Bills defense will shut down Jacksonville. Allen though will be confused all day and throw pick after pick. Barkley likely will fare better and the Bills should pull out a 17-13 game or something like that.

Asking a rookie coming off an injury and a more than a month on the sideline to return against this defense would not be wise.

Bills crushed Minnesota with Allen.  What's the point in saying there's no shot when something similar already happened?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, billspro said:

Well, if you guarantee it....  

whats the consequence to you if they don’t?

5 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

Wasn't Allen throwing fewer bad picks as the season went on?

• Like 1

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Bills crushed Minnesota with Allen.  What's the point in saying there's no shot when something similar already happened?

Minnesota's defense is not Jacksonville's defense. This defense will eat Allen for lunch.  Or any rookie for lunch. He will have no idea what is going on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

The jags can't score TDs.

So, a modest diet of FG’s with the occasional safety! This game can’t come soon enough! YAY! What FUN!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gettysburg said:

Minnesota's defense is not Jacksonville's defense. This defense will eat Allen for lunch.  Or any rookie for lunch. He will have no idea what is going on.

First game you've watched the Jags this season huh?  They gave up 30 to the Chiefs, 29 to the Colts and 40 to the Cowboys.  Not all on the defense but definitely not the defense they claim to be.  They can be beat.  You gonna bet against the Bills too?  There's "no shot" right? haha

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Allen starts the game will be a blowout by halftime. If Barkley starts, we have a shot

You're right. Totally forgot about M. Barkley's TWO career NFL wins.

What a stud.

• Haha 6

This is the kind of hard hitting analysis we have come to expect around this forum lately.  Well done.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

You're right. Totally forgot about M. Barkley's TWO career NFL wins.

What a stud.

How many does Allen have?

11 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Where will Jacksonville be getting these points from?

Probably off of turnovers and short fields after 3 and outs

• Sad 1