There is no way we will beat the Jaguars

Cygnus99

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Thrilled to be wrong. Great job all around. Allen has a ton of heart. The deep ball to Foster was fearless and beautiful. He might never be a conventional drop pass passer but the team responds to him and he found a way to get the job done. It’s to bad we can’t have the Houston game back and it’s a shame Peterman was in position to blow it for us

That's a sharp turn around from the aggressive stance taken earlier in the thread.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, billspro said:

I guarantee we beat the Jags next week. They always play well against the Steelers. Our defence will not have any troubles with their O. I think Bortles turns it over 4 times next week.

He only turned it over twice so we needed to rely on missing a field goal and having their best player ejected.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hey, the kid played well. I don’t hide from it. I wanted Barkley to play. Il own it. I’m glad Allen played well. As long as the bills win I’m happy

Ha ha, true winning definately makes for a good day. Kudos to you for calling yourself out. 

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

He only turned it over twice so we needed to rely on missing a field goal and having their best player ejected.

A bad take, here. There was much more to the win besides what you state in your post. If you watched the game it is abundantly clear that this is the case.

• Like (+1) 1

I swear it’s like grown adults that have been watching the nfl for YEARS apparently forget what it’s like in the nfl and make the most idiotic proclamations. In absolutes, no less. 

Some of the takes in this thread.... WOW. 

Freaking embarrassing.... and you all know who you are. 

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Freaking embarrassing.... and you all know who you are. 

In general, people who make embarrassing comments don't, in fact, know who they are. Dunning–Kruger effect.

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Are people really making excuses for this impressive win?  Lol

I am not.  I was just making comment on thread started just to say we had no chance.

We have a number of good players, especially on defense, some free agents and some drafted. 

They are building blocks for future.

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hey, the kid played well. I don’t hide from it. I wanted Barkley to play. Il own it. I’m glad Allen played well. As long as the bills win I’m happy

That's a refreshing attitude.  Too many folks around here married to their ideas even if it means the bills losing.

• Like (+1) 3