Week 10 Bills @ Jets second half thread

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That, or somebody gave the 'Bluto Blutarsky - Pearl Harbor' speech just before the Bills came out onto the field to start the game.

Pancho BIlla spoke to the team last night.

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

@Tcali Timeout 2 came after an incomplete pass.  The clock was already stopped.  We didn't save the Jets a timeout and it isn't the reason they got 3 points.

If the defender lets the RB continue on a few more yards..the clock would have gone to Zero. 

Why is Bush on the field?

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I hope Kyle decides to stick around a bit longer. He is still playing high level ball.

Wouldn't blame him for retiring, though.  It's been a long career, and he's got to be getting tired (i.e. taking longer every week to recover from game-day.)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Shaky 1st half from what I can tell. Good defensive set of Downs for him just now no doubt.

Rookies gonna rook sometimes, especially as the season goes on.

There is not much for the MLB to do today.  The front four and the back four are having a whale of a time!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I hope Kyle decides to stick around a bit longer. He is still playing high level ball.

I honestly thought it wouldn't be a question. If he stayed for this year and still plays at a high level. he's got to see this thing out for as long as he plays well (if I were him) otherwise I don't understand why he didn't retire last season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Shaky 1st half from what I can tell. Good defensive set of Downs for him just now no doubt.

Rookies gonna rook sometimes, especially as the season goes on.

how so, they had like 2 first downs and like 50 yards

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Who's McKenzie?

We tried to sign him off the Broncos practice squad a few weeks ago and the broncos chose to promote him to keep from losing him. 

Then they waived him him on Monday and the Bills picked him up off waivers. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I really hope they don't take their foot off the gas.

...we are a long, long, LONG way off from even coming close to the luxury of "taking their foot off the gas"......killer instinct until 59:59:59 is only thing acceptable IMO....

• Like (+1) 1