Week 10 Bills @ Jets second half thread

1 minute ago, Success said:

I love it when any Bill plays well - but it’s the best when guys like Shaq and Zay, who were both called busts, start to really emerge as consistent and valuable players.

Always was in Shaw's corner. Was pretty pissed at Zay last year tbh.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not in love just nice to have competence at the position , hopefully he can be a good backup.

As far as Allen learning from the sidelines, he's probably seen more done right today than any of Peterman's or Anderson's starts. 

I know we want to see what's he got but I don't want Jacksonville's defense to get better at his expense... and as some will point out, reps can damage a young player if they force him to learn bad habits (bailing early, not trusting reads). 

Josh is a raw but talented QB, playing on what could be described as a practice squad offense.  Being under constant pressure may not be what we want for him at this stage of his career (like a Jeff George or David Carr).  I've been for letting him sit and learn but you need a competent player to watch and a decent line to learn behind.  To this point, he's had neither.

I'm not saying that Barkley is a pro bowl talent the Bills stumbled upon,  but he looks like the best mentoring option I've seen so far this year.

• Like (+1) 1