Who here made this ? Lol

bills11

Ridiculous/tasteless. NP is in a no win situation and will wash out of the Bills roster soon enough; he’s a good guy though who never complains or blames his weak O teammates even when they would richly deserve some of the flak coming just his way as he stands at the post game lectern (hey, where’s Shady to answer some questions?) But hey, no worries, DA is probably going to be getting back to his starting role this week and will get a chance to make the clowns who started this stunt appreciate his zero TD 4 pick + pick6 resume instead! Well played ?

• Like (+1) 3

Peterman is bad, obviously he isn't in a great situation, but this is pretty funny stuff. He seems like a nice guy and all, but he deserves all the backlash he is getting. 

I feel bad for him for sure, but if he doesn't want this kind of thing to happen, then he needs to play better. It's as simple as that. McDermott should be brought up on charges of abuse and neglect for continuing to throw NP out there when he clearly can't play. 

Horrible. I'm not a, "everyone gets a trophy type guy". But, I'm also not a dick. This isn't funny and only speaks to the quality of the person (and those contributing) that started the GoFundMe page. Various fans don't make it any easier being a Bills fan (this, dildos on the field/multiple times, dumps in the stadium, crashing through tables, drunk stupidness, etc.).  Drink beer, have a good time, but you don't have to be the headline on TMZ on a weekly basis. Stop becoming famous via the internet for the wrong reasons.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Of any of the participants are on this board ( I assume not as I know many of you), you just demonstrated no taste, and if I were I would have stopped it.  911 can be a good thing.  I would have loved for those involved to be taken away in bracelets.

As far as Peterman, I feel for the kid, but he’s not demonstrated he could even be a back up in the NFL.  We won’t remove him unless we have another option, but he’s gone from the NFL after this season.  No one will pick him up.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I hope this isn't true

FB_IMG_1541588518610.jpg

I know what it's like to have my football team be the brunt of my friends jokes for years on end.

I know what it is like to deal with the frustration of seeing little or no progress from a team that just can't seem to learn how to get it together.

I know what it is like to still taste that bitter pill of having lost 4 in a row, and all of the heckling that came with that.

I know what it is like to work with a bunch of smug ***** Pats fans who try to make you feel small because of your teams lack of success

However-  I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO TREAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIKE GARBAGE WHEN HE HAS GIVEN HIS BEST EFFORT BUT COME UP SHORT

My guess is that this person is a major loser in life, and so desperately looks for validation through anything, including his football team, that he will try to blame someone for taking that away from him or her. Come on people- football isn't life, and your football teams success (or lack thereof) does not define you. The sooner we, as Bills fans, realize that the better off we will all be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KellyToTasker said:

Horrible. I'm not a, "everyone gets a trophy type guy". But, I'm also not a dick. This isn't funny and only speaks to the quality of the person (and those contributing) that started the GoFundMe page. Various fans don't make it any easier being a Bills fan (this, dildos on the field/multiple times, dumps in the stadium, crashing through tables, drunk stupidness, etc.).  Drink beer, have a good time, but you don't have to be the headline on TMZ on a weekly basis. Stop becoming famous via the internet for the wrong reasons.   

The continual dumbing down of our society.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I hope this isn't true

FB_IMG_1541588518610.jpg

No substantiation ? Would think the local news diggers would be aware of this and have it on their news sites. Without that, it's very likely it's total BS.

• Like (+1) 2

The best part of this is the high profile donors thus far who have really opened up their checkbooks

Terry and Kim Pegula

11 hours ago
$10
Colin Kaepernick
14 hours ago
$5
Josh McDaniels
15 hours ago
$5
Matt Barkley
18 hours ago
$5
Bills Defence
18 hours ago

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Dude, someone vandalized McKelvin's lawn after a game, I don't put ANYTHING past the toothless defectives that make up a huge portion of this fanbase.

I asked if you really believed someone threw food at The Peterman and his wife...as you implied in your post. What a joke of a post( the rumor thing)..want to talk about real "fake news"

This fanbase takes in its players more than any other outside Green Bay now.

. That gofundme thing is just a joke..people need to learn how to laugh a bit. I am sure even Nate laughs at it..

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I hope this isn't true

FB_IMG_1541588518610.jpg

I don't think the guy is any good at all, but I would never harass him or his family in any way nor mention a word about his play outside of football. He's still a human being and from all accounts a very decent one at that. This is pretty low and speaks to the fact that some people can't separate their lives from fandom. Pretty sad all the way around. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

you know, Trump may be onto something with this fake news stuff. 

Someone posted on the internet must be true"

Aint heard it any else...like every sports show, morning show, internet show. podcast / tweet/newspaper TMZ would not be ALL OVER THIS...

My lord people..think a little for Christ sake.  PLease be smarter than this...being this dumb is what makes Bills fan look bad

BTW, this tool has deleted this tweet ...and oh by the way he says this in deleted tweet

If the Bills losing affects you that much, you are a loser

and then here is the last tweet on his timeline

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Thunderstruck said:

I know what it's like to have my football team be the brunt of my friends jokes for years on end.

I know what it is like to deal with the frustration of seeing little or no progress from a team that just can't seem to learn how to get it together.

I know what it is like to still taste that bitter pill of having lost 4 in a row, and all of the heckling that came with that.

I know what it is like to work with a bunch of smug ***** Pats fans who try to make you feel small because of your teams lack of success

However-  I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO TREAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIKE GARBAGE WHEN HE HAS GIVEN HIS BEST EFFORT BUT COME UP SHORT

My guess is that this person is a major loser in life, and so desperately looks for validation through anything, including his football team, that he will try to blame someone for taking that away from him or her. Come on people- football isn't life, and your football teams success (or lack thereof) does not define you. The sooner we, as Bills fans, realize that the better off we will all be.

^^^^^This. Was going to launch into a similar vein but no need to reinvent the wheel. Thanks Thunderstruck 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

No substantiation ? Would think the local news diggers would be aware of this and have it on their news sites. Without that, it's very likely it's total BS.

Really hope it is BS. But I've also seen what some of this fan base can do and i wouldn't put it past them. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I hope this isn't true

FB_IMG_1541588518610.jpg

I doubt this is true. I'd have to see more confirmation on it. 

I felt bad for Peterman until the run on the Hail Mary. That was one of the most gutless plays I've ever seen. He is bringing a good chunk of the criticism onto himself. There was an extreme where people were blaming him for everything, and now there's an extreme where people are absolving him of everything. The truth, as it is most of the time, is somewhere in the middle.

While I don't think that whole throwing food at Peterman thing was real, I do think fans go way too far. I love the debates and everything on here but there are people that actually let this effect their real lives and that's kind of sad. I enjoy my Bills football time every Sunday at one of the Bills bars in Chicago with my crews, even though we're horrible and I think this coaching staff and Beane aren't the right people for this. Most of our fanbase are good people and the camaraderie is awesome.