Bills claim WR Isaac McKittrick from Seahawks

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not lookin for akolades. But McKittrick showed that he belongs on this team. Now if Foster would get his ***** together we might have a good WR corpse with Jones, Benjamin and McKittrick

Benjamin and Pryor play like corpses ;) 

3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Dumb? Did you not see that little bipedal dervish on the field yesterday? He was a force. I’ll take that kind of dumb twice on Sunday. I just don’t understand the negative attitudes around here.

I loved McKenzie yesterday, who wouldnt. Just think he deserves a little respect instead of having his name butchered. 

• Like (+1) 1

My buddy is a Broncos fan and said mckittrick has tons of skill and talent but he suffered from fumbleitis.  He said he fumbled like 5 times on returns and they decided he was too much of a risk and let him go.   If the dude can hang onto the ball we found a playmaker with the much needed speed the Bills need!! Could be a great pickup or he could cost us if he fumbles.   Worth a try I'd say!!

Edited by BuffaloButt

25 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I loved McKenzie yesterday, who wouldnt. Just think he deserves a little respect instead of having his name butchered. 

There was already a thread with his correct name and team he came from,  so not sure what this one even is

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 9:42 AM, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Mods? Any reason this thread is still open?  He’s been a great addition.  The way I see it, this thread was created to mock him and the FO for signing “just another guy”.  We’ve seen many more credible threads closed.  

If it’s kept around for pure comedic value, I guess the question would be, is it even funny?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think there is a 50-50 chance he will be cut within a year. He lost the ball twice yesterday. Sure, the first time he was clearly down, but the second time he got a lucky bounce. The knock on him is that he is wildly fast and skilled but can't hang onto the ball. If that continues he will be gone regardless. Here's hoping he figures it out. Some do and some don't. He's surely got quicks and skills. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think there is a 50-50 chance he will be cut within a year. He lost the ball twice yesterday. Sure, the first time he was clearly down, but the second time he got a lucky bounce. The knock on him is that he is wildly fast and skilled but can't hang onto the ball. If that continues he will be gone regardless. Here's hoping he figures it out. Some do and some don't. He's surely got quicks and skills. 

He looks like the best kick returner we’ve had in a while, no?

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

He looks like the best kick returner we’ve had in a while, no?

Well not if he can't hang onto the ball. He dropped a punt return yesterday rather easily but it bounced right back to him. He looks pretty good for sure. Good on jet sweeps. And had three nice plays as a WR yesterday. If he doesn't fumble that's a valuable player. 

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Mods? Any reason this thread is still open?  He’s been a great addition.  The way I see it, this thread was created to mock him and the FO for signing “just another guy”.  We’ve seen many more credible threads closed.  

If it’s kept around for pure comedic value, I guess the question would be, is it even funny?

Its unfunny and disrespectful. 

26 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Count me as concerned about his fumbleitis. That's a scary "if" to have to figure out. 

To be fair, he had one fumble on the KR that bounced back to him. The other one that was overturned was a terrible call by the ref. He was WELL down when the ball came out. 

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

To be fair, he had one fumble on the KR that bounced back to him. The other one that was overturned was a terrible call by the ref. He was WELL down when the ball came out. 

For sure, but he just seems to have issues holding onto the ball period, going back to his time with the Broncos.