Trade Deadline Updates - Official Thread

wppete

Post all trade updates here. Deadline today at 4:00pm.

Time is running out for NFL teams looking to make some moves before Tuesday's 4 p.m. trade deadline. After weeks of speculation surrounding some of the league's biggest names, it's almost time to find out where players are headed next. 

http://m.espn.com/general/play?id=25129502

Edited by wppete

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hoping for a deal for McCoy

I'm mixed. I hope they don't trade Shady for trading sake, but if they can milk someone for a Day 2 pick, plus, I'm in. Otherwise, with all the cap space we have, I'd rather have him for a possible better season next year and maybe ease in a new guy, than something like a 5th round pick. 

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Seeing on Twitter that the Bills are asking for a 4th for Shady.

Meh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Come on Bills make a move... Shaq, Shady, Lorax, even Huges..... Just get us at least a 4th rounder for something.  This year is done... 4-12 by the end. J Allen is not going to see the field again!  They want him 100% for next year. 

At the Draft you can package a 3rd and 4th for a 2nd and 7th.  We need another 4th rd pick!

Edited by Iraq Vet
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A 4th that turns into a 3rd if certain production quotas are met

a few weeks ago it was reported that buffalo was asking for a 2nd and a 3rd. McCoy lost a lot of value the past few weeks.

Looks done:

Terms: The #TexansHOUTexans18.png are trading for #Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas in exchange for a 4th round pick and the teams are also swapping 7th rounders. Big move for Houston.

Jeff DarlingtonVerified account @JeffDarlington

FollowFollow @JeffDarlington
More

As trade deadline nears, one league source says it’s “highly unlikely” we see LeSean McCoy on the move today. Several teams reached out to Bills, but Buffalo wasn’t the ones making the calls. Teams are sensing Bills holding firm on keeping him... so far.

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I can't help but notice that this is the second thread made for this purpose and in fact is not getting as much information as the first... Maybe this is not the official thread. 

Nice observation. Someone please merge these threads. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I can't help but notice that this is the second thread made for this purpose and in fact is not getting as much information as the first... Maybe this is not the official thread. 

And when something happens a new thread just gets started anyway..

With the Eagles trading a 3rd for Tate that assuredly takes them out of McCoy's market- they have neither the cap space nor are likely to be inclined to also trade a 4th after just trading a 3rd.

We seem to have missed our window.

Edited by Midwest1981

1 minute ago, Midwest1981 said:

With the Eagles trading a 3rd for Tate that assuredly takes them out of McCoy's market- they have neither the cap space nor are likely to be inclined to also trade a 4th after just trading a 3rd.

We seem to have missed our window.

If it works out that way, it's a shame for Shady.