QB Kyle Allen worked out for Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, WRONG JOSH said:

Maybe they got confused and drafted the wrong Allen?

The wrong Josh and the wrong Allen? It’s like ‘Something About Mary’ when Ben Stiller caught his frank and his beans.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, billieve420 said:

We need another developmental prospect so even if he is signed to the practice squad wouldn't be a bad move.

PS makes sense to me 

23 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

"If it's from Carolina...it's GOTTA be good!"

Well... they are really good.

Just now, fansince88 said:

Seriously getting old that they are getting people with the Carolina connection or that he pointed it out? I will hang up and listen to your answer.

Carolina connection.

20 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Really? Have you seen Peterman play?

Peterman is better than Kyle Allen. He knows the playbook too. Neither is supposed to ever get on the field. 3rd QB's are for emergencies.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was just on their PS... didn’t actually play for them 

He is awful. Peterman is an all-pro compared to Kyle Allen.

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Would you rather keep Peterman?

I'd rather have a GM/HC not have to figure out the QB position throughout the entire season, actually.

But no ... Peterman is garbage.

I’m a fan of McBeane.. but the infatuation with former Panther players is getting old. 

I mean, come on guys, there are 30 other teams in a league, and they might have talented players. 

Benjamin, Star, Derek Anderson, Tolbert (just to name a few). Let’s think outside the box guys. Jeeze. 

Edited by Idandria

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'd rather have a GM/HC not have to figure out the QB position throughout the entire season, actually.

But no ... Peterman is garbage.

I would as much rather they realize they have an issue, calculate it carefully and move foward. And yes, he is garbage. 

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

I would as much rather they realize they have an issue, calculate it carefully and move foward. And yes, he is garbage. 

I just hope they have this crap figured out by preseason next year.  This is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Idandria said:

I’m a fan of McBeane.. but the infatuation with former Panther players is getting old. 

I mean, come on guys, there are 30 other teams in a league, and they might have talented players. 

Benjamin, Star, Derek Anderson (just to name a few). Let’s think outside the box guys. Jeeze. 

Amen. And Kyle Allen was an interception machine in college. He couldn't even keep his starting QB job in college.