QB Kyle Allen worked out for Bills

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I’m a fan of McBeane.. but the infatuation with former Panther players is getting old. 

I mean, come on guys, there are 30 other teams in a league, and they might have talented players. 

Benjamin, Star, Derek Anderson, Tolbert (just to name a few). Let’s think outside the box guys. Jeeze. 

If you have to get a "bargain" player, better to go w/ someone you are familiar with.  And the Bills have brought in plenty of non-Carolina FA's: 

Hyde, Poyer, Trent Williams, Bojorquez (punter), CB Ryan Lewis, Orchard, Jon Ryan, Keenan Robinson (LB), etc.  

This I like. Allen was a really highly recruited player with a ton of talent. He had t deal with some really crazy circumstances in college. Deals with drama at A&M, transfers to Houston to get a chance to throw the ball, sits out a year and coach leaves, so he gets stuck ina a quarterback as a runner offense. 

Anyway, cut Peterman and stick this guy on the practice squad. As an added bonus he is close with Josh Allen as they lived and trained together for the lead up to the draft under Jordan Palmer's tutelage. This is exactly the kind of guy you bring in to develop. 

4 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman is better than Kyle Allen. He knows the playbook too. Neither is supposed to ever get on the field. 3rd QB's are for emergencies.

He is awful. Peterman is an all-pro compared to Kyle Allen.

i'll bet he isn't

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This I like. Allen was a really highly recruited player with a ton of talent. He had t deal with some really crazy circumstances in college. Deals with drama at A&M, transfers to Houston to get a chance to throw the ball, sits out a year and coach leaves, so he gets stuck ina a quarterback as a runner offense. 

Anyway, cut Peterman and stick this guy on the practice squad. As an added bonus he is close with Josh Allen as they lived and trained together for the lead up to the draft under Jordan Palmer's tutelage. This is exactly the kind of guy you bring in to develop. 

K. Allen was horrible in college. I betted on houston when they benched him. Fans will scream for peterman to start again if they let kyle freaking allen start.

Actually i hope they do start kyle Allen so i can bet against buffalo some more...lol easy money

8 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman is better than Kyle Allen. He knows the playbook too. Neither is supposed to ever get on the field. 3rd QB's are for emergencies.

He is awful. Peterman is an all-pro compared to Kyle Allen.

Do you need to k ow the playbook when your passes are most likely to end up going to the other team? Cause maybe that's Petermans problem, he doesnt actually know the playbook like they thought he did?

Feels like we're comfortable spinning the tires, putting in no effort picking up any random warm body off the streets, all while our defense tries their best to keep us in games for nothing.

I'm not even mad anymore, just sad for those guys. Even if the season is already lost, having them play like that each week only to watch as the offense craps away all their hard work is deflating.