Zay Jones = BUST

EricMoulds80

Why is everyone so quick to label a guy a bust?  He is barely a few games into his second year. 

Besides, Allen barely is even throwing to the middle of the field, and new QBs are notorious for relying on their RBs and TEs for completions.  

Just chill, there is a lot of time and space for him to get better

1 minute ago, EricMoulds80 said:

I love that forums like this give everyone the chance to be an internet gangsta.  Stay strong with being !@#$s dudes.  

I was so excited when I saw your first post, but you've turned into a disappointment.  You're a fourth-post bust.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 12

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Why is everyone so quick to label a guy a bust?  He is barely a few games into his second year.

Because this isn't the 1990's were a player gets 3-4 years to develop...  In today's NFL, players need to produce right away.  It's just the way it is.  See Smith-Shuster for example.

Just now, PeterDude said:

Because this isn't the 1990's were a player gets 3-4 years to develop...  In today's NFL, players need to produce right away.  It's just the way it is.  See Smith-Shuster for example.

No, its great when players produce right away.  Despite fan perception, NFL players still do not NEED to produce right away.  In fact, NFL players, for the overwhelming most part, do not, in fact, produce right away.  

The real difference?  Social media has fans all riled up.  

• Like (+1) 1

200.webp

3 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

yuck again.

It’s funny, since we are literally one of the worst pass offenses ever, to label the 2nd round player as a bust 19 games in. 

When his team doesn’t throw the ball all that much. 

Shuster looks great, but he also has brown across from him being doubled non stop and Ben who throws 50 times a game. Steelers literally throw as much as any team in the league. 

Lets also not forget we suck at coaching up receivers. 

Not to name names but take our receivers the last 7-8 years and mostly all do waaaaaay better on other teams. Coincidence??? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, EricMoulds80 said:

I was so excited about this kid when we drafted him in 2017, but alas he has turned into a disappointment.  I had hoped that he would become a slot monster for us.  Trading up for him was a mistake and it's really too bad we didn't grab Ju Ju instead.  

Look at your signature name.  Review his career. 

Mic drop.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, EricMoulds80 said:

I was so excited about this kid when we drafted him in 2017, but alas he has turned into a disappointment.  I had hoped that he would become a slot monster for us.  Trading up for him was a mistake and it's really too bad we didn't grab Ju Ju instead.  

This post would've been a good comment in one of the many Zay Jones threads. New people should say to themselves "could this be a comment instead of a new thread?" but, instead, they're saying to themselves "no one is responding to my comments in threads so I'm going to make a new thread with my comment."

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

This post would've been a good comment in one of the many Zay Jones threads. New people should say to themselves "could this be a comment instead of a new thread?" but, instead, they're saying to themselves "no one is responding to my comments in threads so I'm going to make a new thread with my comment."

There are plenty of threads I don't read because of the title, you should try it, works great!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Maybe your comment needs a thread so others get this valid info.

• Haha (+1) 1