Only 15 more weeks and Ed Oliver is a Bill

1 hour ago, mannc said:

We need to hope that some QBs emerge and someone offers a boatload of picks for no. 1 overall.  This team has a LOT of holes.

I was begging for us to do this last year.  We could have gotten out of #7 overall, and picked up Linemen on both sides of the ball, and/or a WR. Stupid.... 

15 minutes ago, McD said:

I was begging for us to do this last year.  We could have gotten out of #7 overall, and picked up Linemen on both sides of the ball, and/or a WR. Stupid.... 

And then what about the QB position...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mannc said:

We need to hope that some QBs emerge and someone offers a boatload of picks for no. 1 overall.  This team has a LOT of holes.

this is EXACTLY where i am. if we are going to suffer and suck this year, i am going to want to be in prime position to haul in a king's ransom for a qb in next year's' draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

We traded the whole team for the opportunity to pick Allen.  Now we have a QB that isn't ready yet and no other playmakers.  It's gonna be a long year but a really fun off-season.  

Traded the whole team...this is extreme hyperbole

• Like (+1) 1

5 years 50 million. 30 M guaranteed for Star. Let that sink in. sometimes the process is totally lost. 

Z. Jones  moved up for him. How's that working out? Coleman paid 3.5 million for a week.of nothing. 

I'm a tad skeptical. Kicking the Chargers butt would change that. 

Next years draft is a long way's off for this current clown show. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure and how has that worked for two years?

do we have that elite defense yet?

How did it work when we drafted for need with EJ? Or Whitner? Or McCargo? It’s super hit and miss man. 

15 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

How did it work when we drafted for need with EJ? Or Whitner? Or McCargo? It’s super hit and miss man. 

Trade the pick then. See how that works?  Put things around your QB that you invested in or he will fail two and we are seeing the start of the NEXT drought

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t understand your point here. 

For two years they rebuilt the defense. And how did that look today?  

And you have had WRs on a team that cannot get off coverage. But hey McD is just another 1960s football coach defense and run (ooo not to mention QBs carve Zones anymore but lets just keep trotting that coverage scheme)

Trey white just playing off. 

Traded up for a Rookie LBer who you said is a stud in coverage sit him in zone. 

Paid your friend Star to do absolutely NOTHING 

pay 5M to Davis because you said you want to play more man then make him inactive 

Edited by MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Trade the pick then. See how that works?  Put things around your QB that you invested in or he will fail two and we are seeing the start of the NEXT drought

And you have had WRs on a team that cannot get off coverage. But hey McD is just another 1960s football coach defense and run (ooo not to mention QBs carve Zones anymore but lets just keep trotting that coverage scheme)

So far under McD we have taken a LT and WR in the 2nd round and a QB 7th overall. Like I said, we have more than 1 draft pick. You can address needs outside of the first round.

Edited by Bangarang

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So far under McD we have taken a LT and WR in the 2nd round and a QB 7th overall. Like I said, we have more than 1 draft pick. You can address needs outside of the first round.

Sweet Now how many picks used on the swiss cheese defense again?  How much UFA moneys used on this swiss cheese defense? 

So In TWO years got a LT, WR, and QB. Color me impressed for a team that has had a horrible offense for years 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Sweet Now how many picks used on the swiss cheese defense again?  How much UFA moneys used on this swiss cheese defense? 

Under McD we have used 7 picks on defensive players and 7 on offensive players. 

We have 10 picks and a bunch of cap space next year. I assume the plan going forward will be putting talent around Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Trey white just playing off. 

Traded up for a Rookie LBer who you said is a stud in coverage sit him in zone. 

Paid your friend Star to do absolutely NOTHING 

pay 5M to Davis because you said you want to play more man then make him inactive 

But I thought Tyrod was to blame for all of this? Now who is going to be the new scapegoat.

Team has a lot of holes and been saying the talent is not great on both sides of the ball. It starts with the offensive and defensive lines which is our biggest weakness. 

Edited by billieve420

15 hours ago, billieve420 said:

But I thought Tyrod was to blame for all of this? Now who is going to be the new scapegoat.

Team has a lot of holes and been saying the talent is not great on both sides of the ball. It starts with the offensive and defensive lines which is our biggest weakness. 

The one and only time I will mention TT. 

Yes He wasnt good and had alot of blame. 

We can see where the NFL is heading with these rule changes. The NLF wants more offense and if you watched the Playoffs and super bowl you can see that without a high power offense you will have no chance. We need to fire Castillo and rebuild the O-Line first before we can truly evaluate our QB's and WR's.

13 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We can see where the NFL is heading with these rule changes. The NLF wants more offense and if you watched the Playoffs and super bowl you can see that without a high power offense you will have no chance. We need to fire Castillo and rebuild the O-Line first before we can truly evaluate our QB's and WR's.

The Bills don’t need a better OL for the WRs to be “ truly” evaluated. These WRs are terrible. Half of them can’t even catch a pass, or run a decent route. Did you see any highlights from NFL games yesterday? Literally every other team in the league has WRs making routine catches with ease. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Bills don’t need a better OL for the WRs to be “ truly” evaluated. These WRs are terrible. Half of them can’t even catch a pass, or run a decent route. Did you see any highlights from NFL games yesterday? Literally every other team in the league has WRs making routine catches with ease. 

I agree, the WR's that we have all need to be cut, their is no excuse for dropping a pass that hits you in the hands. When the O-Line did its job the WR's were dropping passes and not getting open. I just think it is easier to evaluate QB's and WR's when you have a O-Line that does its job.

35 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We need to fire Castillo and rebuild the O-Line first before we can truly evaluate our QB's and WR's.

Our WRs can't catch the balls that are well thrown a lot of the time.  QB I agree. . .the WR team is trash though.  Looked no better than last year and we had traded our #1 and #2 WR 7 days before regular season started last year.  Yesterday was shameful at that position.

22 hours ago, Mark92 said:

We traded the whole team for the opportunity to pick Allen.  Now we have a QB that isn't ready yet and no other playmakers.  It's gonna be a long year but a really fun off-season.  

Hardly traded 'the whole team". Front office didnt expect to lose Wood and Incognito quite this soon.