Only 15 more weeks and Ed Oliver is a Bill

1 hour ago, mannc said:

We need to hope that some QBs emerge and someone offers a boatload of picks for no. 1 overall.  This team has a LOT of holes.

I was begging for us to do this last year.  We could have gotten out of #7 overall, and picked up Linemen on both sides of the ball, and/or a WR. Stupid.... 

15 minutes ago, McD said:

I was begging for us to do this last year.  We could have gotten out of #7 overall, and picked up Linemen on both sides of the ball, and/or a WR. Stupid.... 

And then what about the QB position...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mannc said:

We need to hope that some QBs emerge and someone offers a boatload of picks for no. 1 overall.  This team has a LOT of holes.

this is EXACTLY where i am. if we are going to suffer and suck this year, i am going to want to be in prime position to haul in a king's ransom for a qb in next year's' draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

We traded the whole team for the opportunity to pick Allen.  Now we have a QB that isn't ready yet and no other playmakers.  It's gonna be a long year but a really fun off-season.  

Traded the whole team...this is extreme hyperbole

• Like (+1) 1

5 years 50 million. 30 M guaranteed for Star. Let that sink in. sometimes the process is totally lost. 

Z. Jones  moved up for him. How's that working out? Coleman paid 3.5 million for a week.of nothing. 

I'm a tad skeptical. Kicking the Chargers butt would change that. 

Next years draft is a long way's off for this current clown show. 

• Thank you (+1) 1