Molly Killed By Illegal Alien Per News Conference

3rdnlng

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Has CNN changed the headline to "Iowa Student murdered by man who worked at business owned by prominent Iowa Republicans" yet? They're slipping...

Edited by Ralonzo
typo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This story stunned me in a few ways:

1.  Women still jog alone in 2018.

2.  People in the United States still go to bed with their doors unlocked.  

To me that is a dangerous lack of self awareness and being aware of your surroundings.  I don't think society rewards that faith in humanity any longer.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes.

"illegal immigrants not being able to see their kids," indeed.

What about Mollie's parents? THEY'LL NEVER SEE HER ALIVE AGAIN  you worthless piece of trash.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Has CNN changed the headline to "Iowa Student murdered by man who worked at business owned by prominent Iowa Republicans" yet? They're slipping...

Would that you feel better about the murdered student? Or would it make you feel better about Fauxcahontas?

Weird, either way. But let's be honest, history repeatedly shows leftists never care about the death of an American unless it somehow helps them push their ideology. They'd rather piss on the death of an American female student than accept that there is a problem.

4 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

It is a bit ironic that an illegal killed her. Mollie was a racist who tweeted she hates white people last December.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/00da03b685/138220.png 

Indeed. Well, now she gets to enjoy the fruits of multiculturalism.

Senator Warren is correct. We need to "focus on real problems."

Know what? Her and her ilk are the real problem.

We elect them to solve problems.

This incredibly asinine and suicidal "border issue" is a real problem that should have been solved decades ago.

Illegal immigration is an international business, and politicians from across the globe will not deal with it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, baskin said:

aaaaannnnndddd that makes you and Senator Warren one in the same - good job!

Not really.

She's more concerned about reuniting illegals with their kids than protecting the kids of citizens.

I'm more interested in protecting citizens from unwanted and unwelcome criminals from the third world. But do carry on.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Not really.

She's more concerned about reuniting illegals with their kids than protecting the kids of citizens.

I'm more interested in protecting citizens from unwanted and unwelcome criminals from the third world. But do carry on.

By using a derogatory comment about an innocent dead girl....you are an awesome person - carry on...

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What she actually said was paraphrased (very poorly) and completely taken out of context.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-mollie-tibbets-murder-family-separation/

“One of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are,” Warren said. “Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers, I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t have a chance to talk to their children, and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children.”

“I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources,” Warren continued. “Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Granted - Warren taking the opportunity to segue a young girl's murder into bringing up children being separated from their families was, in my opinion, disgusting.  She could have simply said that "we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat," and left it at that.

47 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

It is a bit ironic that an illegal killed her. Mollie was a racist who tweeted she hates white people last December.

If this is an accurate representation of something she posted or wrote, so be it.  She was young, intelligent, maybe a bit naive and concepts of fairness and equity are often dealt with on a purely emotional basis. That's not to say she wouldn't have stayed that way, or viewed the world through a revolutionary frame as she got older, but we'll never know. Her life ended along a road in the middle of nowhere and her body dumped in a cornfield. 

As for Warren and her ilk, no such quarter is warranted.  She's just like every other politician who espouses bullsh-t and offers weak condolences while doing nothing but perpetuating the problem. I would go so far as to suggest she revels in this sort of thing. Molly Tibbets is political fodder, dead and gone, but offers an awesome pivot to allow her to tell viewers how benevolent she is to travel all the way to the border and care about those still with us, not dead kids in Iowa.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What she actually said was paraphrased (very poorly) and completely taken out of context.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-mollie-tibbets-murder-family-separation/

“One of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are,” Warren said. “Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers, I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t have a chance to talk to their children, and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children.”

“I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources,” Warren continued. “Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Granted - Warren taking the opportunity to segue a young girl's murder into bringing up children being separated from their families was, in my opinion, disgusting.  She could have simply said that "we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat," and left it at that.

The problem is we have conflicting laws. One says we cannot separate children from their parents while another one says children cannot be housed in a detention center with their parents. This situation has been created by the democrats in congress because they refuse to fix it. They are happy to have the status quo because it leaves the administration in a bind, and the only avenue acceptable to them by law is the release of both the parents and the children. In addition, we know that there is a slave trade involving children and coyotes are coming across the border with those children, claiming that they are their parent. In short we have a giant clusterphuck and the democrats are happy to keep it that way because it makes a good campaign issue for them as long as they can pin it on the republicans.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Gee, thanks Liz.  Maybe you should spend less time demonizing the President who's enforcing the atrocious laws, and more time DOING YOUR MOTHER!@#$ING JOB AND WRITING LEGISLATION.  :wallbash:

Jesus !@#$ing Christ.  She IS the problem.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

N

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Gee, thanks Liz.  Maybe you should spend less time demonizing the President who's enforcing the atrocious laws, and more time DOING YOUR MOTHER!@#$ING JOB AND WRITING LEGISLATION.  :wallbash:

Jesus !@#$ing Christ.  She IS the problem.

I agree that she is definitely a major part of the problem.

2 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

Link does not work

21 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The father should be able to take have his Justice. 

Right. This gentleman is the illegal immigrant that Trump was referring to in his escalator speech when he announced he was running.

This animal needs to be tried, convicted and receive death by hanging. HE is the reason we have capital punishment in this country. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tragic.  This is an example of where I think the president has the right idea; we have to get control of our borders.  But some of the methods he suggests are too draconian, like the stuff with the kids. I'd focus on much stronger electronic surveillance, more personnel, especially going after employers that hire illegals.  

A situation that has cried out for a bipartisan solution but we gave parties that are completely ineffective 

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Tragic.  This is an example of where I think the president has the right idea; we have to get control of our borders.  But some of the methods he suggests are too draconian, like the stuff with the kids. I'd focus on much stronger electronic surveillance, more personnel, especially going after employers that hire illegals.  

A situation that has cried out for a bipartisan solution but we gave parties that are completely ineffective 

The dems are giving immigration reform and border security the finger, but doing so behind their constituencies back. As long as they can blame the republicans and make this a campaign issue it won't be solved.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Thanks for posting Warren's whole reply. She lost me at, "Last month, I went down to the border..."

Pure grandstanding IMO and not respectful of Mollie's murder.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The dems are giving immigration reform and border security the finger, but doing so behind their constituencies back. As long as they can blame the republicans and make this a campaign issue it won't be solved.

I agree the Democratic Party has dragged their feet.  But this attitude of always blaming one side or the other needs to stop.  Critical national issues like this demand bipartisan solutions.

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I agree the Democratic Party has dragged their feet.  But this attitude of always blaming one side or the other needs to stop.  Critical national issues like this demand bipartisan solutions.

If one side is unwilling, then it needs to be a unipartisan solution. One without regard to the other party's feelings.

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Well la di dah. Your attitude is what allows the dems to get away with theirshit. The blame for no deal falls fully on the dems shoulders and until your side recognizes that and forces your leaders to do their !@#$ing job there will be no solving of this problem.

30 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Again, leftists don't seem to care about dead Americans if they don't help them advance their ideology.

How about we have illegal immigrants go and murder family members of these disgusting MSM scumbags and let's how they feel.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well la di dah. Your attitude is what allows the dems to get away with theirshit. The blame for no deal falls fully on the dems shoulders and until your side recognizes that and forces your leaders to do their !@#$ing job there will be no solving of this problem.

Since I'm independent I have no side.  Democrats should have solved this when they had the power.  Republicans should now.  But historically big things like this should involve bipartisan cooperation.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Since I'm independent I have no side.  Democrats should have solved this when they had the power.  Republicans should now.  But historically big things like this should involve bipartisan cooperation.

The dems are holding immigration reform hostage. We all know the republicans are split on immigration issues with the further right side of the party despising DACA but they would be willing to compromise if they get a wall, no chain migration and eliminating the lottery. The dems refuse to compromise even on points that they previously supported. I don't know how many times this needs to be stated but they don't want a deal.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

The dems are holding immigration reform hostage. We all know the republicans are split on immigration issues with the further right side of the party despising DACA but they would be willing to compromise if they get a wall, no chain migration and eliminating the lottery. The dems refuse to compromise even on points that they previously supported. I don't know how many times this needs to be stated but they don't want a deal.

I hear you.  So let Republicans pass their plan.  Problem is when the other party comes back into power (which they will at some point) they will just change things to what they want and ignore the Republicans.

At some point the parties need to stop this crap and focus on the good of the nation.

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Republicans couldn't even pass a GOP only immigration reform bill in the House last month as the chasm in the party is so wide.  

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Have you ever known a politician to leave something "at that"?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Again, leftists don't seem to care about dead Americans if they don't help them advance their ideology.

It's one dead person. How many murders are there in the USA everyday? You guys are just using this poor girl's murder for political purposes. That women said nothing wrong

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Link does not work

Right. This gentleman is the illegal immigrant that Trump was referring to in his escalator speech when he announced he was running.

This animal needs to be tried, convicted and receive death by hanging. HE is the reason we have capital punishment in this country. 

I do think the victims family should have the option to pick the sentence and administer. 

We can keep it clean. Guillotine, hanging, lethal injection, shooting. 

Im not advocating for putting the guy in tires and setting ablaze.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's one dead person. How many murders are there in the USA everyday? You guys are just using this poor girl's murder for political purposes. That women said nothing wrong

I know it's only one dead person and not enough to make you laugh, but you could always go to Chicago on a Saturday night.