Molly Killed By Illegal Alien Per News Conference

3rdnlng

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's one dead person. How many murders are there in the USA everyday? You guys are just using this poor girl's murder for political purposes. That women said nothing wrong

Sorry.  She could have used her name, could have expressed sympathy.  But she used it to slam another network.  I'm a middle of the political spectrum guy but her comment was ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's one dead person. How many murders are there in the USA everyday? You guys are just using this poor girl's murder for political purposes. That women said nothing wrong

You're welcome to your opinion and it is reflective of many people, including some in the MSM and leadership in both parties.

I take nothing you say to heart, think your little pop in/ pop out posts are kind of funny from time to time, but this is pure scumbaggery. 

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're welcome to your opinion and it is reflective of many people, including some in the MSM and leadership in both parties.

I take nothing you say to heart, think your little pop in/ pop out posts are kind of funny from time to time, but this is pure scumbaggery. 

Don't get angry over my opinion, it shows how shallow you are. 

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Sorry.  She could have used her name, could have expressed sympathy.  But she used it to slam another network.  I'm a middle of the political spectrum guy but her comment was ridiculous.

More so than the obvious move of said network to scapegoat immigrants? 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You’re a real pos.    No wonder the laundromat is the only place that will give you work.   

23 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:
Trump should come out and say "Mollie Tibbetts could have been my daughter." and watch CNN hit threat level midnight.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I do think the victims family should have the option to pick the sentence and administer. 

We can keep it clean. Guillotine, hanging, lethal injection, shooting. 

Im not advocating for putting the guy in tires and setting ablaze.  

Pick method, yes. Administer, no.

In states that do not offer capital punishment for murder, the victim's families should have the right to ask for a federal trial so that if found guilty, it can be administered. 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

More so than the obvious move of said network to scapegoat immigrants? 

Scapegoat?  You really are a !@#$ing tool of the worst kind.  It's the biggest no brainer on earth that we the United States need much better border security and that illegal aliens are committing 10's of thousands of violent crimes per year (avoidable) and countless other crimes.  Mollie's death simply highlights the problem.  She and her family deserve our sympathy and more so action to reduce the burdens on Americans that this causes.

Educate yourself.  Read the article.  The lack of action by politicians is nothing short of disgusting given the numbers. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

Edited by keepthefaith

45 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:
Trump should come out and say "Mollie Tibbetts could have been my daughter." and watch CNN hit threat level midnight.

No this is Trump.  He wouldn't say it could have been his daughter.  He would say something like Mollie Tibbetts could have been my future ex wife

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Scapegoat?  You really are a !@#$ing tool of the worst kind.  It's the biggest no brainer on earth that we the United States need much better border security and that illegal aliens are committing 10's of thousands of violent crimes per year (avoidable) and countless other crimes.  Mollie's death simply highlights the problem.  She and her family deserve our sympathy and more so action to reduce the burdens on Americans that this causes.

Educate yourself.  Read the article.  The lack of action by politicians is nothing short of disgusting given the numbers. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

No, this is total scapegoating of immigrants

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trust me guys, you're spending way too much time responding to Gleeful Gator (Tiberius). He's been brain-dead since shortly after hatching.

People need to make use of the block feature and stop feeding the trolls. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The corruption continues.

Lawyer for Christian Rivera trying to muddy the waters?

Rivera’s lawyer is claiming today that Rivera is, in fact, in here legally:

Turns out the man arrested for killing Mollie Tibbetts is in the country legally. https://t.co/lSC9di0Luu

— Jessica Huseman (@JessicaHuseman) August 22, 2018

More from the Des Moines Register:

The government is incorrectly promoting the idea that Rivera is not in Iowa legally, attorney Allen Richards of Tama said in a court document asking for a gag order in the case.

“Sad and sorry Trump has weighed in on this matter in national media which will poison the entire possible pool of jury members,” Richards wrote, referencing a statement from the president citing Tibbetts’ death as an example why “immigration laws are such a disgrace.”

and several media members jumped at the "story"

this statement from @USCIS

"A search of records by USCIS revealed Rivera did not make any DACA requests nor were any grants given. We have found no record in our systems indicating he has any lawful immigration status."

So the defense lawyer is lying

If the killer (yes he’s confessed) of #MollieTibbetts being illegal or legal didn’t matter the press would not have jumped on that false statement of his lawyers that he was here legally.

It matters

58 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

No this is Trump.  He wouldn't say it could have been his daughter.  He would say something like Mollie Tibbetts could have been my future ex wife

"Mollie Tibbets could have been my daughter, and I'd be interested in dating her if she wasn't."

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The corruption continues.

Lawyer for Christian Rivera trying to muddy the waters?

Rivera’s lawyer is claiming today that Rivera is, in fact, in here legally:

Turns out the man arrested for killing Mollie Tibbetts is in the country legally. https://t.co/lSC9di0Luu

— Jessica Huseman (@JessicaHuseman) August 22, 2018

More from the Des Moines Register:

The government is incorrectly promoting the idea that Rivera is not in Iowa legally, attorney Allen Richards of Tama said in a court document asking for a gag order in the case.

“Sad and sorry Trump has weighed in on this matter in national media which will poison the entire possible pool of jury members,” Richards wrote, referencing a statement from the president citing Tibbetts’ death as an example why “immigration laws are such a disgrace.”

and several media members jumped at the "story"

this statement from @USCIS

"A search of records by USCIS revealed Rivera did not make any DACA requests nor were any grants given. We have found no record in our systems indicating he has any lawful immigration status."

Let's be clear: even if granted DACA status, he'd still be here illegally, because DACA doesn't change a person's legal status.  It's nothing more than an exercise in prosecutorial discretion.  

Even with a DACA request granted, he'd still be in the country illegally, and the lawyer would be lying.   Welcome to the bucket of **** that is DACA.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

People need to make use of the block feature and stop feeding the trolls. 

If we all did that it would leave about 3 people talking about....well because you're a woman I'll not say what they'll be talking about. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I can say what would be talked about because I'm quoting you not her and you'd likely be one of the three. Talking about the size of Boyst's manhood. 

Well, at least you don't consider me a troll. Who are the other 2 posters?

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DEMS: “GOP policy reforms on...

- net neutrality

- Obamacare

- taxes

... will literally KILL people”

ALSO DEMS:

“How DARE you politicize the Tibbetts murder!”

Also Dems:

"How DARE you tell us not to politicize the Parkland shootings!"  #politicizemydeath

(Yes, it's a real hashtag.)

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I can say what would be talked about because I'm quoting you not her and you'd likely be one of the three. Talking about the size of Boyst's manhood. 

Manhood is on hold.

My balls are locked up. I'm in a serious relationship. This is a record. Monogamous for almost 3 months now.  Maybe 4.

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Manhood is on hold.

My balls are locked up. I'm in a serious relationship. This is a record. Monogamous for almost 3 months now.  Maybe 4.

When you start counting your relationships in years not months (many of us here count them in decades) get back to me.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When you start counting your relationships in years not months (many of us here count them in decades) get back to me.  

See below

49 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Baby steps.

I'll be lucky if I can keep this one another month.

So fake.

I’m only going to post here once, because this thread is already nothing more than a distraction attempt.

Where was the outrage when dozens of Americans were killed and hundreds wounded by a gun nut?

If not previously posted and cited, enjoy a nice glass of non-politicized STFU. 

Just now, Thurmal34 said:

So fake.

I’m only going to post here once, because this thread is already nothing more than a distraction attempt.

Where was the outrage when dozens of Americans were killed and hundreds wounded by a gun nut?

And there we go.  I knew some lunatic would turn this into an anti-Second-Amendment issue.  :lol:

So fake.

As a father of girls, as you have used this merit before to announce your virtue, you claim a dead daughter is fake, a distraction and retort only with cries of gun violence?

I've never seen you cry about the kids killed in Chicago.

This is a disgusting showing of yourself.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And there we go.  I knew some lunatic would turn this into an anti-Second-Amendment issue.  :lol:

When guns are not involved, when you hold no actual intellectual capacity to discuss the problem at hand you revert to the messages of fault:

1) guns

2) racists

3) Russia

4) emotional shitstorm of accusations

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Someone in my response was making the death of 59 people into an attack on a well regulated militia?

Who, specifically?

Someone in my response was making the death of 59 people into an attack on a well regulated militia?

Who, specifically?

Your question makes no !@#$ing sense whatsoever.  I mean, I see what you're doing there...you're trying to claim I'm defending mass murder as necessary to the existence of the National Guard.

But just because I can parse your nonsense, doesn't mean it makes any goddamn sense.  :wacko: