Molly Killed By Illegal Alien Per News Conference

3rdnlng

22 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I really hope Lieawatha gets the Democrat nod in 2020. I would love to see Trump rip her stupid ass to shreds in the debates.

She won't run.  She doesn't have the stones to take him on.  She's not interested in leading anything.  It's better for her to continue bitching and moaning and resisting and staying in her cushy senator job while having the left fawn all over her. 

On 8/22/2018 at 2:38 PM, Gugny said:

What she actually said was paraphrased (very poorly) and completely taken out of context.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-mollie-tibbets-murder-family-separation/

“One of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are,” Warren said. “Last month, I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers, I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were, who hadn’t have a chance to talk to their children, and there was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children.”

“I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources,” Warren continued. “Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Granted - Warren taking the opportunity to segue a young girl's murder into bringing up children being separated from their families was, in my opinion, disgusting.  She could have simply said that "we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat," and left it at that.

She'll stop caring the "mama's and babies" after the November election is over.

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

How about "undocumented cocksucker" then?  Show of hands?

This undocumented cocksucker is a real indication of the issue with illegal immigration. They think they have a RIGHT to be here.

It's time they're made to understand that they don't.

28 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Let's keep this thread at the top of the page so it never falls. Of specific interest, let's focus on the colloquialism of the thread starter.

"3rdnlng" - I'm asking you specifically - do you know the family?

Do any of you?

Do you know the families of all 59 people killed in Las Vegas?

11 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Did you not read the post from the Tibbetts family clowing you use of "mollie's" first name?

im guessing no, since they came for someone else and you have NO balls.

The Tibbetts family "clowed" me for using her first name? When did this happen? Was I sleeping?

• Haha (+1) 1

Tibbetts also extended his hand to the Hispanic community, noting that “The person who is accused of taking Mollie’s life is no more a reflection of the Hispanic community as white supremacists are of all white people,” and that “my family stands with you and offers its heartfelt apology. That you’ve been beset by the circumstances of Mollie’s death is wrong. We treasure the contribution you bring to the American tapestry in all its color and melody. And yes, we love your food.” He also asked America to “not lose sight of Mollie [...] Instead, let’s turn against racism in all its ugly manifestations both subtle and overt. Let’s turn toward each other with all the compassion we gave Mollie. Let’s listen, not shout. Let’s build bridges, not walls. Let’s celebrate our diversity rather than argue over our differences. I can tell you, when you’ve lost your best friend, differences are petty and meaningless.”

READ IT AT THE DES MOINES REGISTER

thats right, this is a disgrace. Scapegoating immigrants like the Nazis scapegoated the Jews. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Tibbetts also extended his hand to the Hispanic community, noting that “The person who is accused of taking Mollie’s life is no more a reflection of the Hispanic community as white supremacists are of all white people,” and that “my family stands with you and offers its heartfelt apology. That you’ve been beset by the circumstances of Mollie’s death is wrong. We treasure the contribution you bring to the American tapestry in all its color and melody. And yes, we love your food.” He also asked America to “not lose sight of Mollie [...] Instead, let’s turn against racism in all its ugly manifestations both subtle and overt. Let’s turn toward each other with all the compassion we gave Mollie. Let’s listen, not shout. Let’s build bridges, not walls. Let’s celebrate our diversity rather than argue over our differences. I can tell you, when you’ve lost your best friend, differences are petty and meaningless.”

READ IT AT THE DES MOINES REGISTER

thats right, this is a disgrace. Scapegoating immigrants like the Nazis scapegoated the Jews. 

Do we use one of those round ovens they usually call a Mexican oven when we begins the Lolocaust?

• 5 years later...
On 8/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, B-Man said:

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

The irony that the cult never once blamed Trump for the death of Molly Tibbette... and while POTUS; he did jack on immigration. 

GIUin6XaEAADe1c?format=jpg&name=small

And who killed an actual immigration reform bill?

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 3:36 PM, B-Man said:

DEMS: “GOP policy reforms on...

- net neutrality

- Obamacare

- taxes

... will literally KILL people”

ALSO DEMS:

“How DARE you politicize the Tibbetts murder!”

Notice - not one MAGA NUTTER blamed Trump for the death of Molly Tibbetts.