Molly Killed By Illegal Alien Per News Conference

3rdnlng

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And "immigration detainer" doesn't mean "illegal alien."  It means "may be deportable, please hold so ICE can follow up."

the notification on my phone said his name was Christian Rivera and he is in the US illegally fwiw

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

the notification on my phone said his name was Christian Rivera and he is in the US illegally fwiw

Everything I've seen says that's an assumption based on there being a detainer.  

He probably is, as that's the most common reason for a detainer.  But not the only one - he could be a legal resident and simply be wanted for questioning in a separate incident.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Everything I've seen says that's an assumption based on there being a detainer.  

He probably is, as that's the most common reason for a detainer.  But not the only one - he could be a legal resident and simply be wanted for questioning in a separate incident.

The spokesman declared that he was an illegal alien in the news conference.

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The father should be able to take have his Justice. 

No, that's wrong. Justice is delivered from a higher level, that way people don't carry out justice themselves and we can have a more peaceful society. 

Btw, really rotten this girls death is being used as political distraction. Just absolutely disgusting 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, that's wrong. Justice is delivered from a higher level, that way people don't carry out justice themselves and we can have a more peaceful society. 

Btw, really rotten this girls death is being used as political distraction. Just absolutely disgusting 

There’s no higher level than violence. 

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There’s no higher level than violence. 

Sure there is, the states justice does less collateral damage to families and society so helps prevent the spread of additional violence, which is the goal it should have. Started out in the Middle Ages as "The Kings justice" 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh stfu.    Stupid kitty. 

If I was the dad that mofo is dead.    

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, you'd prefer to make a joke of it but it's probably too soon, even for you.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I know, you'd prefer to make a joke of it but it's probably too soon, even for you.

Shameful. What does this have to do with politics? Just so low

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Oh stfu.    Stupid kitty. 

If I was the dad that mofo is dead.    

Really? What about the rest of your family and the cats? You'd be in jail, or did you forget that part? Let the state handle it and take care of the rest of the family 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shameful. What does this have to do with politics? Just so low

Really? What about the rest of your family and the cats? You'd be in jail, or did you forget that part? Let the state handle it and take care of the rest of the family 

The person in the state might be a kitty like you who believes some mythical “higher power” will take care of the murdering illegal rapist. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

#Resistance

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Unless she was shot.  Then it's a requirement.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh boy, Trump is already all over this at his rally. 

Why not? We MUST control our borders. For a man who takes his name from Rome you have a bad understanding of it. When the Danube was lost, it was allllll down hill for the west. 

We are western civilization. We must keep the barbaric hordes immigrating in a reasonable manner or not at all. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

#Resistance

Unless she was shot.  Then it's a requirement.

:lol:

How horrible that the Murderer confessed today, how inconvenient that this news should share time with the "all important" tax evasion conviction.

Libs around here get dumber every day.

And the President mentioned it at tonight's rally (!)

you know....the same president who has talked about the crimes committed by illegals at EVERY RALLY he has held.

Libs are so simple.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Why not? We MUST control our borders. For a man who takes his name from Rome you have a bad understanding of it. When the Danube was lost, it was allllll down hill for the west. 

We are western civilization. We must keep the barbaric hordes immigrating in a reasonable manner or not at all. 

Its scapegoating garbage 

3 minutes ago, westside said:

Whois. Molly? Why was she killed?

Her name was actually Mollie Tibbetts. She was a 20-year old college student who was killed by an illegal alien while she was out jogging. She had been missing for a month and it was a major story.

Mollie.jpg

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Young girl who was murdered and probably raped by an illegal.     Accosted while jogging.  

Well that "blacked out" excuse won't work for him very well if they find out she was raped.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Her name was actually Mollie Tibbetts. She was a 20-year old college student who was killed by an illegal alien while she was out jogging. She had been missing for a month and it was a major story.

Mollie.jpg

Well that "blacked out" excuse won't work for him very well if they find out she was raped.

I'd like to add that most immigrants are law-abiding, responsible citizens.  Even the illegal ones are usually responsible and otherwise law-abiding.

This guy...is not one of those immigrants.

• Like (+1) 1

A beautiful girl lost her life to someone who wasn't even supposed to be here.

Yeah, I know, an American citizen easily could have done this too, but to make this beautiful girl's loss of life political is shameful. But, it's all predictable.

The father's heartache........... I can't even imagine. And the heartache for other folks who loved this girl. too.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'd like to add that most immigrants are law-abiding, responsible citizens.  Even the illegal ones are usually responsible and otherwise law-abiding.

This guy...is not one of those immigrants.

You're absolutely right. I know a fair amount of immigrants, many of whom are illegal. They're perfectly law-abiding, decent people despite their illegal status. It would be good to see them take the next step toward citizenship, to see them become more active in society, and to evolve beyond cook, dishwasher, landscaper status.

The last time I knew an immigrant predisposed to violence was back in 1985, when a Haitian dishwasher in North Carolina threatened someone with a hand gun and wound up getting his arm blown off because the other guy had a shotgun.

It's those kind of people - that threaten and kill innocents - that we need to keep the hell out of the country. This guy that killed Ms Tibbetts ought to go on trial very publicly, and if found guilty, should pay for it in spectacular fashion.