Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 2

8 minutes ago, WMDman said:

It was a throwaway 

So, if I understand Thad Brown, a "throwaway" equates to a "brutal" throw? Like I said, he's got much farther to go as a journalist than any of our QBs have to go to become good NFL quarterbacks. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So, if I understand Thad Brown, a "throwaway" equates to a "brutal" throw? Like I said, he's got much farther to go as a journalist than any of our QBs have to go to become good NFL quarterbacks. 

Idk my old roommate is there and said it looked like a throwaway coulda just been Thad’s angle 

22 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Practice is to iron out the mistakes. There will be mistakes. This wasn't a team established on offense last season. This is a team in training. I'm getting pumped up from the tweets. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Practice is to iron out the mistakes. There will be mistakes. This wasn't a team established on offense last season. This is a team in training. I'm getting pumped up from the tweets. 

...not to worry...it's RODAK.......Giselle's house boy........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

Nobody ever accused him of being good at journalism either.

OooooOOOOoooooh, Burn! ?

To be fair, I hear it does move very quickly - hard to keep up!  I just appreciate the folks who tweet and try to take the time to keep the rest of us "in the loop"

32 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Well, we do have to bear in mind these guys are looking from a perspective of former new QB who aimed at the WR and hit the hospitality tent....

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wouldn't it be something if he starts as a rookie in the NFL but couldn't crack the starting line up at Alabama?

Bama has better WRs than we do.  Not so shocking imo

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

It was a good throw away.  I have it on video.

If Thad Brown can't differentiate between a throwaway and a bad throw, then I have to wonder why I should trust anything he says moving forward. Goes right to his credibility as a football reporter. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, CNY315 said:

McDermott is my surprise player of the year.   Guy has physical talent.  

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...where the hell is Gerhard de Beer ???

where is DE BEER.  Esp. on Friday.  Bring on de Beer!!!

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

McDermott is my surprise player of the year.   Guy has physical talent.  

where is DE BEER.  Esp. on Friday.  Bring on de Beer!!!

...IMPOSSIBLE to cut with a name like that.....can call 'em "Suds" for short..........

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

The bit about DaBoll being pissed is the best news I’ve read so far. This was one of my biggest gripes during the Tyrod era... receivers not looking for the ball.

Plus, it’s good to have an offensive guy with emotion. So often defensive guys are seen as rabid dogs and offensive guys are quiet and reserved polite guys who focus on design. I want someone fiery on both sides.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I was there today and it SUCKED because there were too many people. Scores left standing. 

This should have been a "ticket" day.  

I could not wait to get home to read about camp performances today. 

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

I appreciate the concern, but if I were any more chill, I'd be in a coma. It's just that my antennae are always up for evidence of predetermined narratives. Thad Brown is on my watch list. 

He would be perfect for CNN

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Plus, it’s good to have an offensive guy with emotion. So often defensive guys are seen as rabid dogs and offensive guys are quiet and reserved polite guys who focus on design. I want someone fiery on both sides.

THIS! Yes! I was thinking the same thing!?

Allen should hit the hospitality tent on purpose once just to enjoy the scene it creates.

Actually, what would be better would be if the horribly uncreative people at PSE would realize this is a thing and make a game of it with all 3 QBs trying to hit a bulls-eye on the tent.  Have each QB throwing for a fan and whoever hits the bulls-eye wins a prize for their fan.  

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

The bit about DaBoll being pissed is the best news I’ve read so far. This was one of my biggest gripes during the Tyrod era... receivers not expecting  the ball.

Fixed it for you.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Has Thad Brown described any of Peterman's or McCarron's misses as "brutal" yet? I know both have had some poor throws as well. 

Peterman had some bad misses.  He seemed to be the most inconsistent today.  Some really good throws, some really bad throws.

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

The bit about DaBoll being pissed is the best news I’ve read so far. This was one of my biggest gripes during the Tyrod era... receivers not looking for the ball.

Once they pulled #15 (Clay) out of a play because he lined up wrong.  Sends a great message to do your job.

3 hours ago, Lfod said:

People kind of forget the large turnover each year in the NFL, toss in a new scheme on offense and you are going to run into some mistakes on offense, the key isn't coming out of the gate perfect, it is progressing as training camp/pre-season progresses. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

If Thad Brown can't differentiate between a throwaway and a bad throw, then I have to wonder why I should trust anything he says moving forward. Goes right to his credibility as a football reporter. 

It goes much much much further than Thad Brown.