A dead body was reportedly found in the home of Janoris Jenkins

37 minutes ago, SoTier said:

How did Jenkins "mess up"?  He has been  in Florida for weeks.  Lots of people have relatives/friends/house sitters stay at their houses when they're away for extended periods to discourage property crimes.

Correct, we have a house/dog sitter stay at our place when we are away. We use a guy who has never left a dead body behind. Maybe he just cleans up better before we return. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Augie said:

Correct, we have a house/dog sitter stay at our place when we are away. We use a guy who has never left a dead body behind. Maybe he just cleans up better before we return. 

...better check the freezer......just sayin'............

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

How did Jenkins "mess up"?  He has been  in Florida for weeks.  Lots of people have relatives/friends/house sitters stay at their houses when they're away for extended periods to discourage property crimes.

I feel like if you put someone in charge of your property/land, the one thing not to have is dead bodies laying around lol. Hopefully Janoris gets checked out clean, but if not, then he done messed up!

....BAD WEEK....somebody iced the Beerman in HotLanta...................

Worker's body discovered in walk-in beer cooler at Braves ballpark

ESPN -11:20AM

A body was discovered Tuesday inside a walk-in beer cooler at SunTrust Park, the home of the Atlanta Braves.

A spokesperson for the Cobb County police said an investigation was underway.

"This is still an active investigation so I am unable to speculate whether or not foul play is a factor," Officer Sarah O'Hara told reporters.

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....BAD WEEK....somebody iced the Beerman in HotLanta...................

Worker's body discovered in walk-in beer cooler at Braves ballpark

ESPN -11:20AM

A body was discovered Tuesday inside a walk-in beer cooler at SunTrust Park, the home of the Atlanta Braves.

A spokesperson for the Cobb County police said an investigation was underway.

"This is still an active investigation so I am unable to speculate whether or not foul play is a factor," Officer Sarah O'Hara told reporters.

Speculation seems like it would be fair...

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Or digs deeper under your back porch

Here's hoping the dog sitter digs deeper than the dog...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

'Foul' play in a ballpark?!  That's just cold on her part.  (Sarah O'Hara sounds like a fake name, too!)

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"So pretty please with a cherry on top, clean the ******* car"

Maybe I'm mistaken, but i think it's "with sugar on top"...standby...

EDIT: yep...sugar

Edited by thebandit27

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"So pretty please with sugar on top, clean the ******* car"

22 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but i think it's "with sugar on top"...standby...

EDIT: yep...sugar

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just changed it Honey Bunny.

Maybe we should go see if we can hijack the 'Peterman Starts Opening Day' thread, ala Pumpkin and Honey Bunny.

21 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If it's true Jenkins was in Florida the whole time, should probably be a 0 game suspension

Unless there's video of him in Florida.  Then Goodell will give him a full year.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Right down I-90 in Ontario County.  

Yep, only 35 or so minutes south. Was arrested before the body was even found.... I guess a life of crime is harder than GTA would make one believe.

From Syracuse.com

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/ny_giants_janoris_jenkins_brother_arrested.html

The brother of Janoris Jenkins has been arrested in Upstate New York and named a "person of interest" in the case of a dead body found at the New York Giants star's home, according to reports.

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ Sports that William Jenkins, 34, was booked at the Ontario County Jail in Canandaigua early Tuesday morning, roughly nine hours before a family friend was found dead in Janoris Jenkins' home in Fair Lawn, New Jersey.

Ontario County D.A. James Ritts told the sports site that William is a "person of interest" in the N.J. case. "Bergen County wants to talk to him," Ritts said.

According to the New York Post, William Jenkins was arrested for an unrelated parole warrant issue. He is not a suspect in the N.J. death of Roosevelt Rene, a 25-year-old music producer who died in "highly suspicious circumstances" at Jenkins' N.J. home.

The Bergen County Prosecutor's Office said Tuesday that Rene had been living at Jenkins' home recently. Jenkins is believed to have been at his offseason home in Florida when he died; Jenkins had wrapped the NFL team's minicamp earlier this month.

TMZ Sports reports William Jenkins is still in custody and will be extradited 300 miles from Ontario County to Bergen County in N.J.

Details of Rene's death have not been disclosed, but the case is being treated as a homicide. A post-mortem exam is scheduled at the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office.

"We are aware of and monitoring the situation," a spokesperson from the Giants said.

Jenkins, is a 29-year-old cornerback who spent the last two seasons with the New York Giants; he was selected for the Pro Bowl in 2016. He previously played by the Los Angeles Rams after being selected in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft out of the University of North Alabama.

"We're just all very upset. We don't know anything right now," a neighbor told The Record in Hackensack, N.J. "He's a good guy. He's a perfect neighbor and you couldn't ask for anyone better... It was exciting having him here. We're respectful of his privacy."

Acting Bergen County Prosecutor Dennis Calo said in a statement that the Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit and the Fair Lawn Police Department are investigating.

1 hour ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

If Janoris ever steals one of Aaron Kromer's beach chairs things will really get interesting.

Yeah, someone might get manslaughtered. 

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I just looked. Nuthin’. We have a small back yard and nothing seems out of order. I think he must haul them out in his trunk....

On 6/26/2018 at 7:52 PM, Boca BIlls said:

Kind of sounds like he was in Florida when it happened.  I guess we will know for sure when more details come, but since he hadn't been forced back I think time of death is

23 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

I mean, wouldn't any normal human being come home to see things through if a dead body was found in there house? Even if they were not involved in the crime?

Also, I'm finding it hard to understand the second part of this. 

showing someone else did it. 

it's  a rental.
 and obviously set up to make Jenkins look innocent of any wrong doing.
But he likely ordered the hit.
#GiantsMafia

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

Columbo was the cat's ass.

I have no idea what that means.

Hi Gug !

11 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Ah this is why Cris Carter says you need to have a fall guy in your posse. I hope Janoris was listening. 

he was a student of the seminar.

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

or the beer cooler 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3