suh-rams

22 minutes ago, Fortunesmith said:

Rams will be a huge letdown; bet on it.

.500 with a massive cap purge at season end?  Wouldn’t be shocked...  

Here we see the pattern of a team needing to spring for high priced underperforming talent to fill the roster due to lack of draft capital that the non-farm-better crowd doesn’t want to see. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

.500 with a massive cap purge at season end?  Wouldn’t be shocked...  

Here we see the pattern of a team needing to spring for high priced underperforming talent to fill the roster due to lack of draft capital that the non-farm-better crowd doesn’t want to see

QB makes everything better don't you know.

43 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Their defense is absolutely loaded. I wonder how long it will last, though, until it is time to pay everyone. 

I don't think that's a concern.  They're trying to win right now! 

With McVey, Wade, Goff and Gurley, their window is pretty big.

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Their defense is absolutely loaded. I wonder how long it will last, though, until it is time to pay everyone. 

That DT lineup and cornerbacks looks great, but they have really big holes at DE and LB still.  I think this D can be really good, but they need LB help in the draft for sure.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That DT lineup and cornerbacks looks great, but they have really big holes at DE and LB still.  I think this D can be really good, but they need LB help in the draft for sure.

Donald plays with nose and end for them. Hell probably not just play end. play a 5 tech on run plays and 7 on pass.