Moving to 23?

GG

Face it, there's way too many unknowns and too much pressure to move up into top 5.   Franchise QBs are overrated anyway. 

Best move is to relieve the pressure and move back. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, GG said:

Face it, there's way too many unknowns and too much pressure to move up into top 5.   Franchise QBs are overrated anyway. 

#2 is the best way to relieve pressure. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, GG said:

1. Trade all our pick to next year

2. Expose Joe Webb's Package

3. ???????

4. Championship

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Trade this years picks for even more picks next year.  We could probably end up with 8-10 pick in the first round next year and possibly 2 of them in the top ten!!!

Keep it up and after a few years we will own the entire draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Trade this years picks for even more picks next year.  We could probably end up with 8-10 pick in the first round next year and possibly 2 of them in the top ten!!!

The way Rex's last draft here worked we would be sitting on a bonanza if we had done that a couple years ago leading into this year.  Right now I am thinking of the (in)famous Quartet of Lorne Greene, Pernell Roberts, Michael Landon, and Dan Blocker singing Bonanza in the show of the same name which happened once in its first season.

16 minutes ago, simool said:

Another idiotic thread.

Yes, see, but it's funny bc that's the idea.

You see, this is a form of mockery.

The irony of starting a crappy thread making fun of crappy threads is funny to those annoyed by said crappy threads. 

Thank God for humor-am I right??

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, GG said:

Franchise QB’s are overrated ?? 

I don’t even know how to respond to that , 

I understand that nothing is guaranteed even if we move up to top 5 , we might still not get our franchise QB and IMO there’s only few right now in the league , but if we get a good young QB ( maybe NOT franchise ) but a good young QB that we could build around and win with , that’s ( STILL ) worth moving up in stead of being stuck in neutral like we were for the past 20 years 

33 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

if we keep doing this, maybe someday we can have every pick in the first round!

32 minutes ago, simool said:

Another idiotic thread.

We finally in a position we’re we have enough amunition to pull the trigger and try to get our guy , so now  it’s just too much pressure to risk all our picks on a QB , because all the other positions are 100% guaranteed not to be a bust , 

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Look up, another thing just flew over your head...

Really?  No it did not fly over my head. At the point you have at least a dozen examples of this bs on the main board, I stick by my initial assessment of idiotic.

4 minutes ago, simool said:

Really?  No it did not fly over my head. At the point you have at least a dozen examples of this bs on the main board, I stick by my initial assessment of idiotic.

This called "doubling down".

If you're going to move down, do it right: the Bills' first and second round picks, packaged together, can get you almost the entire fourth round of the draft.

And who's drafted 4th or lower?  Players like Josh Norman, Kirk Cousins, Mike Daniels, Kwon Alexander, Jay Ajayi, Dak Prescott, Antonio Brown, Richard Sherman...imagine how many quality-but-underappreciated picks like that you could load up on if you had ALL the 4th round picks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

If you're going to move down, do it right: the Bills' first and second round picks, packaged together, can get you almost the entire fourth round of the draft.

And who's drafted 4th or lower?  Players like Josh Norman, Kirk Cousins, Mike Daniels, Kwon Alexander, Jay Ajayi, Dak Prescott, Antonio Brown, Richard Sherman...imagine how many quality-but-underappreciated picks like that you could load up on if you had ALL the 4th round picks.

You know who else liked to trade down?

But I think his preference was the 3rd

18 minutes ago, simool said:

Right, but when the thread is self aware it's at least different.  Its the posts like this that are serious that scare/amaze me

10 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Yes, see, but it's funny bc that's the idea.

You see, this is a form of mockery.

The irony of starting a crappy thread making fun of crappy threads is funny to those annoyed by said crappy threads. 

Thank God for humor-am I right??

No! 

This is dead serious............... ;) 

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Well 32 of them anyway ;) 

10 to the PS and 22 to the roster...........this just might work ;)