Rumor: Case Keenum likes WNY

Per incarcerated Jerry the pinball fairy, per a regional CFL scout’s Step-Uncle, Case Keenum uses the bathroom from time to time (1 & 2).  Buffalo needs a QB, and would benefit from bringing in a veteran on a reasonable 1-2 year deal.  Case loves chicken wings and plays QB.  Buffalo has wonderful bathrooms.  Just connecting the dots.  Buy land in Cheektowaga, northsouth of the Galleria mall.  Domed stadium with natural grass field.  You heard it here first.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Per incarcerated Jerry the pinball fairy, per a regional CFL scout’s Step-Uncle, Case Keenum uses the bathroom from time to time (1 & 2).  Buffalo needs a QB, and would benefit from bringing in a veteran on a reasonable 1-2 year deal.  Case loves chicken wings and plays QB.  Buffalo has wonderful bathrooms.  Just connecting the dots.  Buy land in Cheektowaga, northsouth of the Galleria mall.  Domed stadium with natural grass field.  You heard it here first.

Dude I'm right in that Cheektowaga area and I can confirm it is turning into a **** hole!

shoulda bought a house in west Seneca!

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Do you really believe that Keenum is looking for a 1-2 year deal ?? At reasonable rate ? 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I'm using a target bathroom right now and I don't agree.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Do you really believe that Keenum is looking for a 1-2 year deal ?? At reasonable rate ? 

Do you really believe that Case Keenum collects his own toenails?  I don’t know it not to be true....

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I'm using a target bathroom right now and I don't agree.

Wipe front to back.

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sounds like a lock to me!

If it will tip the deal our way, @plenzmd1 may just show him where to find the Shangri la of bathrooms. 

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Case Keenum spelled backward is Muneek Esac.  Coincidence?  Think about it.

AND you can spell “U neek me sac” with his name in a game of anagrams, which is very close to “You need my sac (sic),” which, when you read the tea leaves, is very in line with Beane’s goal of finding a QB with the balls to throw a football. 

It’s Keenum!  It’s Keenum!  Lock it in!

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Augie said:

Sounds like a lock to me!

If it will tip the deal our way, @plenzmd1 may just show him where to find the Shangri la of bathrooms. 

I will do whatever I can, but Case may not consider the head at the top of 331 to be the Shangri La of poopers that I do..but I can certainly show him how clean it is at 12:20 on a Sunday afternoon!

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I will do whatever I can, but Case may not consider the head at the top of 331 to be the Shangri La of poopers that I do..but I can certainly show him how clean it is at 12:20 on a Sunday afternoon!

So it’s safe when you arrive....how about when you leave?  More Chernobyl-like? He’s got to get the timing right, I suspect. 

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Does this mean we're not trading for Kirk Cousins?  I thought that was a done deal!

Cousins to Buffalo is soooo like a month ago done deal.  This rumor has traction now after being corroborated by my high level source.  This person currently is employed at OBD, but has a reason for letting this out.  When the time comes I will reveal my favorite Chinese restaurant in the greater Batavia area.  Leaving bread crumbs for my birds.  Chirp chirp.

1 hour ago, transient said:

AND you can spell “U neek me sac” with his name in a game of anagrams, which is very close to “You need my sac (sic),” which, when you read the tea leaves, is very in line with Beane’s goal of finding a QB with the balls to throw a football. 

It’s Keenum!  It’s Keenum!  Lock it in!

Boom!  Now you’re rowing on both sides of the canoe.  Well done!

Out of all the fa qbs keenum and mccarron seem the most affordable and similar talent.

Keenum > mccarron

Top 3 Rookie qb over all.

Just not Allen

Out of all the fa qbs keenum and mccarron seem the most affordable and similar talent.

Keenum > mccarron

Just not Allen

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Keenum > mccarron

Just not Allen

Keenum > mccarron

Just not Allen

Gotta go get the papers...get the papers.

• Haha (+1) 2