Aldon Smith's Career Might Be Done After an Alleged DV Incident - Registers a Blood Alcohol Level of .40

Another incident for Aldon Smith

Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith last played an NFL game in 2015. It’s looking more an more like that will be the last NFL game he ever plays.

Via multiple reports, Smith has been involved in another off-field situation. As explained by NBC Sports California, Smith was involved in a domestic violence incident on Saturday night. Police currently are searching for him.

15 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

First 3 years:

14 sacks

19.5 sacks

8 sacks

He essentially forfeited a 100 million dollar contract.

It’s painful to watch wasted potential. People can lose their way....for so many reasons. It’s awful and horribly sad, but I won’t judge. Sorry, I’ve had a “deep day”. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s painful to watch wasted potential. People can lose their way....for so many reasons. It’s awful and horribly sad, but I won’t judge. Sorry, I’ve had a “deep day”. 

In my opinion, beating people, making threats and whatnot is different than people who struggle with addiction issues. 

Don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Stop hitting women, it's a pretty easy thing to do. It's actually disgusting that he can't. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 2

NFL's Aldon Smith posts cryptic photo while being sought by police

The Mercury News, citing dispatch audio, reported that the alleged victim said Smith bit her wrists and may have fled in a black Range Rover. A San Francisco dispatcher reportedly said that Smith drank two bottles of tequila.

The troubled linebacker has been arrested several times on charges of drunken driving, vandalism and illegal possession of assault rifles among other charges since the San Francisco 49ers drafted him in 2011 in the first round. The 49ers released him 2015 after he was arrested and charged with his third drunken driving in four years.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/03/05/nfls-aldon-smith-posts-cryptic-photo-while-being-sought-by-police.html

I thought the title said "Alex Smith"??

Was thinking "damn, that Redskin's stink hot him really hard!"

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel that in 5-7 years, there will be a 30 for 30 documentary on Aldon Smith.

Agreed.

Prob from the Cook county jail.

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

In my opinion, beating people, making threats and whatnot is different than people who struggle with addiction issues. 

Don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Stop hitting women, it's a pretty easy thing to do. It's actually disgusting that he can't. 

Completely different. I’m not “pro domestic violence” by any means, I just know that there are reasons people get to the place they are in life. It’s obviously disgusting. That’s the easy point of view. He needs to face the music for what he’s done, and he will. Since I personally don’t know every fact about exactly how he got here, I will personally not play God on this one. I know, that sounds odd even to me, but it’s just where I am right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Aldon Smith's Career Might Be Done After an Alleged DV Incident - Released by the Raiders
2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You know your in deep doo doo if the raiders release you due to being a bad off the field type

But it sounds like he’d make a fitting addition to their fan base. 

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Completely different. I’m not “pro domestic violence” by any means, I just know that there are reasons people get to the place they are in life. It’s obviously disgusting. That’s the easy point of view. He needs to face the music for what he’s done, and he will. Since I personally don’t know every fact about exactly how he got here, I will personally not play God on this one. I know, that sounds odd even to me, but it’s just where I am right now. 

well said.

12 hours ago, Augie said:

I didn't mean to paint you as pro domestic violence at all. I know statistics show those who grew up in an abusive household are more likely to repeat that behavior, be it the abuser or the abuser. It's a personal issue, and different things I've seen have undoubtedly effect my world view. While I know these facts, I have a hard time giving sympathy to the abusive types. I simply don't understand it. And yet I sympathize more with people who struggle with addiction issues.

That's all I was saying, I was just disagreeing with you to a degree. Not even wholly.

Again, my apologies if you felt I cast you in a certain light.

8 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I didn't mean to paint you as pro domestic violence at all. I know statistics show those who grew up in an abusive household are more likely to repeat that behavior, be it the abuser or the abuser. It's a personal issue, and different things I've seen have undoubtedly effect my world view. While I know these facts, I have a hard time giving sympathy to the abusive types. I simply don't understand it. And yet I sympathize more with people who struggle with addiction issues.

That's all I was saying, I was just disagreeing with you to a degree. Not even wholly.

Again, my apologies if you felt I cast you in a certain light.

No worries, it’s a very complicated issue. Everybody can have different takes, and I’m fine with that.

We can point to the guy who sold the drugs laced with phentanyl that killed my son. He is guilty, and should face his crime. His life is also a mess. I’ll pray for him too.  I don’t want to find him and do a Clint Eastwood thing. The cops will do their thing, then God will do the rest.  It won’t change the loss for us, I’d love it if that person could do his time, then go on to have a great and productive life. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/4/2018 at 9:07 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Another incident for Aldon Smith

Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith last played an NFL game in 2015. It’s looking more an more like that will be the last NFL game he ever plays.

Via multiple reports, Smith has been involved in another off-field situation. As explained by NBC Sports California, Smith was involved in a domestic violence incident on Saturday night. Police currently are searching for him.

No one made him do the things that he has done. When you dont have personal responsibility via policing your actions commensurate with adult behavior, these things tend to spiral out of control. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

"If he's not convicted of anything, why not bring him in on an incentive-laden contract?  What harm could it do?  If he screws up again, you release him.  He can't be worse than Shaq Lawson."

- Typical Bills fan logic

"Kick the tires!"

But even pressing license plates at Lompoc, this guy's better than Lawson...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

How was your card game last night, with Schopp, Howard, Sullivan and Gleason?

You're the guy who bid on lunch with Doug Whaley, aren't you?

Not that there's anything wrong with that........

• Haha (+1) 1