Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Only some Bills fans would not want a SB MVP that just was MVP in back to back games at the biggest stage.

Un F'ing real. What game did you just watch? Who won that game? FOLES

The guy had an unreal season a few years ago then was garbage until the last 4 games.

He has had good games before, but it's not sustainable. They also have a better team in almost everywhere than us.

He did his job. I'm not taking anything away from he made some great throws and plays. I just don't think the eagles are in the SB if he starts all year. 

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Ifthere would have been a flag on the last play it would  have been on Gronk. He laid that metal arm brace across  the Eagles defender/s head at about the 7 yard line.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Ifthere would have been a flag on the last play it would  have been on Gronk. He laid that metal arm brace across  the Eagles defender/s head at about the 7 yard line.

You mean the guy was too close to him so he defended himself with his brace across the other guys face to be sure he could get to the endzone right?  

Oh sorry,  I felt like Riveron for a second.

Was an amazing game! The Pats D couldn't stop them all game and that's why they lost. But damn Brady shredded that vaunted eagles D too.  Weird I'm not even upset they lost I was shocked they made it with the D down so many players.. but why oh why didn't BB play Butler ever!! That's my only angst.... 

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The guy had an unreal season a few years ago then was garbage until the last 4 games.

He has had good games before, but it's not sustainable. They also have a better team in almost everywhere than us.

He did his job. I'm not taking anything away from he made some great throws and plays. I just don't think the eagles are in the SB if he starts all year. 

I can't even discuss this now.  You really need to learn to look under the hood a bit more, that's all I'll say

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Catering to Foles skills is the reason he played well this year (and his first year) 

9 minutes ago, Big C said:

Oh man me too.

What a game. Everyone who was down on this one will regret not watching. 

No regrets - I'll watch the tape.  Was enough excitement following gamecenter and this thread.  If I watched it live I'd probably be dead now

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Trade a number one for Foles and use the other number one on a QB like Rudolph or Jackson or take your pick of who is available at 21.

I'm not sure he is worth the number one but you need a vet QB. And he just had a ridiculous SB win.

I think you offer Philly a #1 pick for Foles right now and they chuckle and hang up

I could be wrong

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you offer Philly a #1 pick for Foles right now and they chuckle and hang up

I could be wrong

Maybe tonight. He's not going to get more than a #1. I'd really doubt it. He had a tremendous game though. One of the best SB games for a QB ever.