Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

True there was a lot of taped music, but that's because you can't put anything to chance in a production of that size. But I have seen JT live and he can definitely sing, dance and play a number of instruments. But I get it. He's no Metallica.

Heavy metal like Mettalica isn't my thing. But since you are a timberlaker perhaps you can recomend some Cabaret acts for the reat of us?  Being in radio I am sure you got some ideas. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

True there was a lot of taped music, but that's because you can't put anything to chance in a production of that size. But I have seen JT live and he can definitely sing, dance and play a number of instruments. But I get it. He's no Metallica.

It pains me tonight, but agreeing with PTR 

once you factor in all The requirements of the production - it’s a very tough show and he did well. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No, I saw that too.  The Pats defender wasn't holding the Eagle WR.  The pass bounced off the Eagle WR.  That was pure luck for the Pats.

The side angle showed him holding his arm back, made him go for the ball with one hand, watch It again...

5 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Heavy metal like Mettalica isn't my thing. But since you are a timberlaker perhaps you can recomend some Cabaret acts for the reat of us?  Being in radio I am sure you got some ideas. 

Not sure what to recommend to you. There are a lot of artists I don't go out of my way to listen to but I respect as performers. Bruno Mars, Pink, JT...  You know is a total fraud? Brittany Spears. Total studio creation. Total lip sync live. JT did song some of that show though. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot