Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but the Gilmore play in the end zone wasn't PI, close, but not quite.  The Pats receiver got assaulted by the Philly DB.  I really don't think the refs will throw the  SB.

The interference on the 5 yard line that led to the interception he held his left arm it caused him to bat it up with his right hand, if you didn’t see that, your blind...

8 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

So, singing to tapes is now a benchmark for talent? not into overgrown teens that can dance. 

He's an amazing talent, regardless of whether he sung to tapes there. He can really sing, and dance, and perform, and he's known as a great, great guy. And I don't like one of his songs, so I am not saying that because I am fan.

8 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

So, singing to tapes is now a benchmark for talent? not into overgrown teens that can dance. 

True there was a lot of taped music, but that's because you can't put anything to chance in a production of that size. But I have seen JT live and he can definitely sing, dance and play a number of instruments. But I get it. He's no Metallica.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He's an amazing talent, regardless of whether he sung to tapes there. He can really sing, and dance, and perform, and he's known as a great, great guy. And I don't like one of his songs, so I am not saying that because I am fan.

Not to mention dude is 37, far from a teen  lol

1 minute ago, Fred Clause said:

The interference on the 5 yard line that led to the interception he held his left arm it caused him to bat it up with his right hand, if you didn’t see that, your blind...

No, I saw that too.  The Pats defender wasn't holding the Eagle WR.  The pass bounced off the Eagle WR.  That was pure luck for the Pats.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

True there was a lot of taped music, but that's because you can't put anything to chance in a production of that size. But I have seen JT live and he can definitely sing, dance and play a number of instruments. But I get it. He's no Metallica.

I simply don’t care for his music, but it’s just a matter of personal preference. I won’t criticize him for lip syncing though. I thought I read somewhere that lip syncing is the norm at most Super Bowl halftime shows.