Bills Add William Vlachos to the Offensive Coaching Staff

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Please don't rain on my parade.  What you say is true, that would be very disappointing.

He wasn’t even a position coach on a college team. It’d be a big jump from college analyst to Nfl position coach. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I would imagine that Daboll just found him a valuable resource last year and lobbied for the hire. Would doubt he’s much more than a quality control guy. 

Bingo.

looks to be a good admin that daboll May groom long term. Realistically he’s probably two full promotions from a position coach... at this point Castillo is probably our guy barring a real curveball 

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Bingo.

looks to be a good admin that daboll May groom long term. Realistically he’s probably two full promotions from a position coach... at this point Castillo is probably our guy barring a real curveball 

Do you think he will tell McD to throw the challenge flag fast before the quick snap?  If so, I like the hire.

11 hours ago, NoSaint said:

He wasn’t even a position coach on a college team. It’d be a big jump from college analyst to Nfl position coach. 

I'm guessing Daboll was trying to grab some Alabama guys and maybe this is one of the few he was allowed to bring or maybe Daboll knows more about him that shows he has real promise as a coach.  

11 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

In the past few years a post like this would often result in the snarky response:

"Playoffs!"

More often than not I found that response annoying. 

Championship!